Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New lists (UP 1.2)
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [70 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Start a new tread about this stuff.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If Banshee agrees to It, I will happily take part in the spotlighting moderators. (The SHP and Voxel sections (I'd do maps as well but map spotlighting is different))

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If that job is open, I would like to apply too Smile

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a shame that Anderwin canceled the lists Confused. It was something good for organization.

@Aro: shouldn't someone with more experience with shps take the job of "shp spotlight moderator"; you know someone like me Laughing.
Now seriously; I would love that position, but there aren't really many shps being posted anyways, so IMO it's more than enough with just LKO.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, the way I See it is its better to have someone who doesn't voxel or make SHP's to be a spotlighting moderator (That way they don't spotlight their own things or whatever). I Forgot that LKO was a spotlight moderator for the SHP Section though.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is a shame and so on. Nobody care when I post something why should people say is shame and so on. Grow up and do it for yourself.

Damn. Now this thing come when users want me to upload or do a new list. NO. I did not get what I wanted some help and no. NO IS A NO! DAMN
*angry*

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grow up yourself and stop whining. Dont start something, cry and then tell people to do it themselves. Doing things just to hear a "Thank you" is the most annoying thing in the world.

Oh and spotlighting should be a majority vote thing anyway... so I dont see how someone could sneak their own works into the section. As long as theres someone around to move the topics if people say so, its fine.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, Team Black did it many times on TiberiumWeb.

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Actually, the way I See it is its better to have someone who doesn't voxel or make SHP's to be a spotlighting moderator (That way they don't spotlight their own things or whatever). I Forgot that LKO was a spotlight moderator for the SHP Section though.

I'm a perfect candidate! I don't voxel, or make SHPs! Laughing

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Aro you know me, and you should know that I wouldn't do something like that. But anyways, LKO is more than enough for that position Wink.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Is a shame and so on. Nobody care when I post something why should people say is shame and so on. Grow up and do it for yourself.

Damn. Now this thing come when users want me to upload or do a new list. NO. I did not get what I wanted some help and no. NO IS A NO! DAMN
*angry*
Cry some more. Maybe somebody will start to care...

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

absolutely not! on the contrary, I actually un-spotlighted a few of my things like my 1st Monster truck, and the 1st cement truck.

The Team Black Tank got voted for spotlight, and Siege City, and the truck pack. I can't remember what happened with the hot air balloons..

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe, these balloons were awesome.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Quote:

absolutely not! on the contrary, I actually un-spotlighted a few of my things like my 1st Monster truck, and the 1st cement truck.

The Team Black Tank got voted for spotlight, and Siege City, and the truck pack. I can't remember what happened with the hot air balloons..

If so then I apologize, just going from what I was told.

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i did not seen this... i only visited mostly front page...RA2/TS and mod announcements forum here... hmm...

so Anderwin made the lists?... i kinda like it...

and whats with all the drama... i didn't watch this thing...im in somewhere months ago...

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I start to grow up omg. I don't want a facking thanks you. I just want to see what people like whit what and so on. So maybe YOU could improve the list! Start to read omg.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe I should upload my list one day? Neutral

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And then take it down again, right?

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm all for spotlight reworks. Seriously all for it.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
And then take it down again, right?

I never wrote it, but is going down when I not have the time and I see only I doing it so. You can do it Smile?

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!