Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
TSD Download Topic
Moderators: Judeau, Mortecha, Rico
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject:  TSD Download Topic
Subject description: Get it here
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Judeau on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 7 times in total

sentios
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finaly... downloading now
waaaa page cannot be displayed Sad

EDIT: works now Very Happy

Last edited by sentios on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congrats Jud, looking forward for the tournament. I hope that I'll be awake at that time
Also another good Christmas gift Laughing

Last edited by Machine on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

unable to download...

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apologies, typo.
Link fixed.
Rapidshare download link added.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, this is it.. Congrats, fellow TSD team.
Be sure to keep an eye out soon for the next patch, which will include some of my maps, including an exclusive TSD version of Siege City Smile
Since I was too much of a slacker to get them into this release...

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH NO HE DIDN'!! #Cussing out

Anyway, Yeah, this is good news. I'll have to be buying a new TS with my Xmas money, now. Smile

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOOT!

Scythe
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
OH NO HE DIDN'!! #Cussing out

Anyway, Yeah, this is good news. I'll have to be buying a new TS with my Xmas money, now. Smile

you don't have ts??
did you provide installation instructions?
i extracted everything to my sun directory, was that what i was supposed to do? because it said it couldn't initialize TSDlangu.dll

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scythe wrote:
i extracted everything to my sun directory, was that what i was supposed to do? because it said it couldn't initialize TSDlangu.dll

There is a file, named SDLdllbatch.exe. Extract the insert files... Then it should work...

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Do have TS, It's just really faulty. Which is what I blame the problem I'm having with TSD on.

Scythe
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject:  :Fade-color Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha i got it working

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: :Fade-color Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scythe wrote:
haha i got it working

what was the problem then ?

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the gift Judeau Very Happy

deathdude383
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mine says sdl_image.dill could not be found...

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There should be an accompanying sdldllbatch file, extract the dlls from there.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"new" version posted, it was/is an experimental launcher + TSD, but in most cases it should work, at least better than the previous one, enjoy

No, I'm not back to working on TSD, I just made this...several months ago, but I figure it's better than what was the previous latest TSD either way.

EDIT : TSD should go into its own folder, and can in fact be run without TS installed, you'll simply lack multiplayer if you don't have the network components installed( it doesn't come with campaign or anything ), so if you don't have TS installed, but you do have TSD, you'll likely only be able to beat up the ai.

Redlightning
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's a readme? If there is I have no idea where to find it. Confused
I seriously have no idea...

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Redlightning wrote:

Oh shi, you're right, that latest one doesn't include it.
Still, what did you need to know from the readme ?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's always good to see the changelog, information about the mod, etc...

Redlightning
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Judeau wrote:
Redlightning wrote:

lol. I was just wondering what I need to play it. Do I have to put it in the Sun directory? And when I try to play Survival or Domination mode all I get are 3 engineers. Confused

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Redlightning wrote:
Judeau wrote:
Redlightning wrote:

lol. I was just wondering what I need to play it. Do I have to put it in the Sun directory? And when I try to play Survival or Domination mode all I get are 3 engineers. Confused

no need to put it into the sun directory, it's pretty much stand-alone.
and the Survival/Domination modes are both multiplayer-only, and not done( nor will they be ).

UberSoldat
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh man i live this mod
can i make a sp map with it? just for fun xD

*when i open the "editor" i can't see some infantry pr vehicles... how do i fix that?

NeferiusX
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i've noticed that you can't save any of your games you play!!! every game you save doesn't load it just says that tib sun dusk has encountered a serious error and must close..... any ideas?

Jacob_
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't mean to bump this topic, but I came here with the hope of downloading Tiberian Sun: Dusk (I had an unfortunate water-related accident involving my laptop a few months ago and just now obtained a working computer again) and it seems that the download link is broken. Is there any intent on fixing the download link, or is this mod basically dead at this point?

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jacob_
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, thank you! Much appreciated!

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Appreciation Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great mod, one of the best that I had played!!! I always play skirmish and I'm surprised by the good AI, currently I'm playing against AI 1, and it's hard, I lose many times. Second, the new units, they are very cool, when I'm nod I always use the howitzer and the devastator to attack. It always hurts when I'm attacked by the greatly improved Hover MRLS, because of their long fire range I'm forced to send troops to hunt them. When my enemy is Nod, I'm forced to put pavement all over my base, because of the subterranean unit attacks, I have lost my con. yard many times because of them.
Third, the loading screen, the menus, they look so good, they're beautiful. It's clear that you have put a lot of effort to make this mod good, and you've made it.
This is definitely my favorite TS mod, for now.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the feedback!
A lot of work was put into this, it's good to see that people enjoy it

The Team Black Index

Brotherhood of GOD
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still development?

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope after its release all work on it was abandoned.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well as part of the team I could probably put out small changes or updates if any are still necessary..
but from Judeau's part TSD is abandoned

The Team Black Index

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I put Rico in charge after I left TS modding. Talk to him;P

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I should wrestle control of this my way, I've always thought this was the best mod out for TS and it could use with an updating or two.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If anyone wants to donate time and effort to continue to work on this mod then they are more than welcome too. No harm can be done really since it has sat here for almost 3 years with no work or progress.

However all discussions should be directed towards Rico since he is essentially in charge of this mod.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To continue to work on this mod? what are you talking about? this mod is perfect!!!!! No doubt, one of the best TS mods EVER, I can't get tired of playing it again and again!!

But... what does this mod need now? I'd love to work on it.

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What skills do you have? Smile

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mainly Rules.ini, Art.ini and AI.ini coding and a bit of cameos making.

DDragon
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry to bump this thread but just pointing out the download link for this mod is down... anyone know an alternate dl link for this mod?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll reupload it soon.

DDragon
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks m7 Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
luk3Z
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Sun Dusk links are dead.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: The first post was updated with a PPM mirror of the mod and the ModDB link Graion posted some years ago (it still works). I cannot confirm that this is exactly the version 0.9 as originally announced by Judeau.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon