Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
Updates- SSIA Heavy Support
Moderators: EVA-251
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject:  Updates- SSIA Heavy Support
Subject description: Stay tuned.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you will really like what you see. Cool
I'll be releasing these in sets.

First Set: SSIA Robotics
Released!- 11 January 2008

Second Set: SSIA Light Armor
Released!- 05 February 2008

Third Set: SSIA Field Support
Released!- 06 February 2008

Fourth Set: SSIA Heavy Weapons
Released!- 22 February 2008

Fifth Set: SSIA Heavy Support/EDF Advanced Siege
Released!- 06 June 2008

Last edited by EVA-251 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 10 times in total

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or just add EVA-251 to MSN. Razz

EVA-251: Ninja edit- I use MSN. #Tongue

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: SSIA Robotics Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Set One: SSIA Robotics
SSIA Robotics were developed in aiding SSIA Infantry forces in combatting invaders, and acting as advanced mobile defenses. The Robotics Branch consists primarily of two tracked armored vehicles- The Sentry Drone, and the Robot Tank.

SSIA Sentry Drone:
Cost: 600
Armor: Light
Speed: High
Weapon: Mk I Low-Energy Pulse Laser
Range: Medium
The SSIA Sentry Drone (long. Sentry Drone A2 Mk II) is a lightly armored recon and patrol (R/P) vehicle deployed midway through the main war. Blueprints managed to survive the time transfers, and construction of the drones commenced in 2013 during the Shadow Projects. Equipped with an incredibly sophisticated AI with enough code to fill a modern hard drive, the A2 Mk II is the smartest line of Sentry Drones yet. The previous version, the A2 Mk I, was the first of the line to feature an automated and long-range sensor and disrupting system. With this system, the A2 Mk II can shutdown any enemy stealth emitters in its range, allowing supporting units to properly deal with them. The A2 Mk II also features a smart engagement system, which allows it to automatically fire upon hostile units with its main armanent. All models of the Sentry Drone, dating back to the initial series are equipped with a Mk I Low Energy Pulse Laser. This weapon is ideal for engaging infantry targets, soft defenses and thin skinned vehicles. The Sentry Drone is really only designed to battle these targets- engagements with XT-30s and Proton Tanks have proven wasteful unless in large numbers.
Variants:
B1- 40mm Rapid-fire cannon firing AHEAT rounds
C1- 12.7mm 3 barreled chaingun firing AAP rounds
C2- 7.62mm 6 barreled minigun firing AP rounds
D1- 'Punisher' ATGM with HEAT warhead
E1- 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher firing HE-F

Shown Above: A2 Mk II (left) original (right)

SSIA Robot Tank:
Cost: 1800
Armor: Medium
Speed: Medium
Weapon: 115mm Missile with HEAT warhead
Range: Long
The SSIA Robot Tank (long. Robot Tank A1) is an armored assault/patrol deployed roughly the same time as the Sentry Drone A2 Mk II. Blueprints managed to survive the time transfers, and construction of the tanks commenced in late 2013 during the Shadow Projects. Equipped with an incredibly sophisticated AI with enough code to fill three modern hard drives, the A1 is a vast step over the original model in effectiveness in its duties. The A1 model includes a more powerful sensor and anti-stealth array, enhancing its usefulness as a patrol unit against the fearsome "Elite" class infantry of the Invaders. The A1 model also features a remodel of the chassis, including the number of road wheels and general protection of the tracks being changed greatly. In combat, the SSIA Robot Tank is very well adjusted to fight against any and all targets on the battlefield. What has made the Robot Tank formula so good is its ability to unleash its battery of 12 chassis mounted 115mm missiles in a matter of seconds, which has shown to be very effective in dangerous situations. During the main war, Robot Tank A1s showed incredible success at sinking enemy vessels, destroying aircraft and chasing off infantry. This does not make the main flaw of the unit negligible, however- frontal armor is well below a foot, and is only made of a 2nd generation composite material.
Variants:
B1- 115mm HE-F Missiles
B2- 115mm HE-C Missiles
B3- 115mm HE-I Missiles
A1 Mk II: 115mm Experimental VLY-Nuclear Missiles

Shown Above: A1 (top) original (bottom)

Sketches were done with pencil and graph paper alone. Feedback please! Before I post in all CAPS in size 50 font for it! Twisted Evil

Last Notes: The HVA Builder shots are non-reflective of the remap colors. The SSIA Sentry Drone has more frontal details in comparison to the HVA Builder version posted above.

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look alot like ww2 tanks, the first two look the chaffee and the matilda. The other missile launching one looks like the Hull of a churchil.
I guess thats how its supposed to be right?

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont see it. I aligned the sketch and the side profile views against both a Churchill and Chaffee.

The Robot Tank had no resemblance to the Churchill whatsoever, and the Sentry Drone bore a slight resemblance to the Chaffee, mainly in turret shape from a side view, but only the side view. The vehicle is too squat. I dont see the Matilda- The Mk I Matilda looked incredibly flimsy (IMO) again was alot longer in hull length. Mk II had a far more armored apperance than the Sentry Drone

FYI, the only reference material I had when making those vehicles was that sketch I showed you guys. #Tongue

Thanks for the feedback still. Very Happy

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant to say valentine instead of matilda Very Happy But they Do look like World war 2 tanks alot... And you could say they look a like the canadian cruiser tank Ram mk 1, the hellcat, and mabe even a little stuart.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ram is definitely stretching it for the Sentry Drone. There is major differences in suspension, chassis design and turret shape.

Same for the Hellcat. And the M3 Stuart? Beside a puny turret, they nothing in common.

You could draw comparisons with any tank to any historical tank. All I will say is that no actual tank was consciously referenced for those two units.

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK OK!.......I give up, you win...I surrender(comes out of Tiger Ausf E with hands up), they still look like WW2 tanks tho #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That second tank is beautiful. No seriously, I really like it.

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet set man! I'm lovin the sentry especially.

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Sentry Drone looks like an M551 sheridan or T60/70 soviet light tank.

Excellent though

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, but I still dont see the comparison, Lt! Laughing

However, the SSIA Light Tank could very much be a Sheridan with a few changes (the old version that is). Razz

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The original drawing, I thought; has he just drawn an m551 with an autocannon? And the new voxel looks a bit like a tetrach light tank or an M3 light tank.

And yes, I liked both.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, the first tank is too high of profile. And the second lack a visible gun. Also, a tad darker would be great.

Idea-wise, they work Smile

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The second tank doesn't have a cannon on it. The squares on the chassis are missile pods. They'd presumably open up and fire out missiles if it were real, but its a voxel, of course.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

vOi!king ship wrote:
Dude, the first tank is too high of profile. And the second lack a visible gun. Also, a tad darker would be great.

Idea-wise, they work Smile

Thanks,

But I was sorta going for a higher profile with the Sentry Drone. The first version was sorta puny and dull, I wanted the new one to be a sort of cartoonish mini-tank, as indicated by the sketches.

The SS Robot Tank, Carno is right. Its a Missile Tank, as indicated by the extensive and excruciatingly boring wall of text below the pretty pictures. All missiles are loaded into the rather deep hull. #Tongue

But one thing I really dont get is why you would want them darker, those are fairly dark as they as. That map is of decent brightness

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They looks too clean, too cartoony, too new. They need dirt.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

vOi!king ship wrote:
They looks too clean, too cartoony, too new. They need dirt.

Confused
Dude, the Sentry Drone fits those criteria, but I am seriously not seeing what you say in the Robot Tank.

Compared to the old version, this one is a solid design, with more armor (better placed as well), a more realistic hull, with enough depth for small missiles like the ones launched from the unit. Its not cartoony. :/

As for the cleaniliness of the vehicles, that is the SSIA style. More detail will be added to make them less solid color, but the overall "clean" style of the SSIA will stay.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Sentry is fine...but the Robot tank isn't. Looks pretty...long. Shorten it a bit? If it's possible, it'll be funny to see tilted launch holes, 5 degrees forward...like today's Kirov-class battlecruisers. Failed missiles don't fall back into the launch pad #Tongue

Last edited by Destiny on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
The Sentry is fine...but the Robot tank isn't. Looks pretty...long. Shorten it a bit? If it's possible, it'll be funny to see tilted launch holes, 5 degrees forward...like today's Kirov-class battlecruisers. Failed missiles don't fall back into the lauch pad #Tongue

Its the exact same length as the original, except this time it is actually much better proportioned. Confused
Its supposed to be a lengthy vehicle, perhaps why it bothers some people is because it lacks a turret.

@ the missiles-
If these missiles failed, they would probably not fall on the vehicle, unless it was an immediate failure. The missiles on this particular vehicle wouldn't go up as high as you would expect them to, the tracking part would kick in fairly immediately.

And to completely contradict my previous statement, which attempts to say no without saying no, extending the tubes may be something worth toying with. #Tongue

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Release a new set you asshole. January 11th was a long time ago.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: SSIA Light Armor Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seeing as this topic and the voxels have got so little feedback, (thank you for those who actually did post), I will not be including a long description of future units each requiring me 30+ minutes to type. Its not worth it. It'd be like presenting a speech to a wall and expecting applause.

Set Two: SSIA Light Armor
SSIA Light Armor was develop to provide a first strike option. Each vehicle is fine-tuned to be incredibly effective at its job. The Light Armor Branch consists primarily of two tracked armored vehicles- The Light Tank and the Anti-Personnel Tank.

SSIA Light Tank:
Cost: 700
Armor: Light
Speed: Very High
Weapon: 80mm Cannon
The SSIA Light Tank (long Light Tank B1 Mk I) was the pinnacle of light armored design during the Main War. It's blueprints were some of the last to make it through the time transfers- however, they were mildly corrupted. Because of this, existing armor design of the time had to be used partially as a basis for the vehicle. The armor, interior and weapons systems are all like the blueprint and similar to the radically different looking original and A models.
Variants:
B2- Featured an experimental 90mm Railgun. Also more successfully mounted on an EDF tank chassis.
B3- Featured 75mm cannon, now infamously known as "the Popgun".

Shown Above: B1(left), A3 Mk III (right)
Voxel Notes:- This screenshot is dated. The brightness on the sides is not nearly as severe, the issue with the tracks on angles has been more or less fixed

SSIA Anti-Personnel Tank:
Cost: 1000
Speed: Fast
Weapon: 7.92mm Minigun
5.56mm Air-Defense Minigun
The SSIA Anti Personnel Tank (long Anti-Personnel Tank C1) is the final model in the running line of vehicles dating back to the beginning of the main war. Blueprints for this unit survived the time transfers entirely, and production models were getting through as the invasion began. The weapons systems onboard the C1 are nothing different from previous models- the only major changes that have resulted from the last version center around the suspension and armor distribution.

Voxel Notes:- The overall coloration of this tank is too dark. It will be lightened, as well as some additional details added.

Variants:
A1- Second model- Had an electrically powered, multi-barreled Mk I Pulse Laser system. Overheated often.
A2- Featured increased armor
B1- Redesign of the chassis. Laser Chaingun replaced with 7.92mm Minigun. Considered the first "Anti-Personnel" Tank.
B2- Featured increased armor, a more powerful engine, more limited elevation for the Minigun.
B3- Featured a remotely operated air-defense minigun and a still classified type of anti-infantry round for both.

Shown Above: C1(left), A2 (right)

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tanks are better. These are very futuristicly simplictic. I like them.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: SSIA Field Support Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Set Three: SSIA Field Support
SSIA Field Support was developed to provide direct support to units in the field, as the name of the branch states. The Field Support branch consists primarily of one wheeled and one tracked armored vehicle- The IFV and the Repair Tank respectively.

SSIA IFV:
Cost: 750
Speed: Very High
Weapon: 40mm Cannon
90mm Missile with HEAP warhead
Medium, Long (vs AA)
The SSIA IFV (long IFV WD-1) is the newest model in a series of vehicles that now have almost become paradoxical. Blueprints for this particular model survived the time transfers, but ended up arriving much later than the previous models. Major changes from the WC, WB, WA and original series include weapon systems, chassis, interior, engine and armor designs. Most interestingly, the WD-1 features a compromise between the advocates of a 40mm cannon system and the advocates of a guided missile system- conflicting opinions on these weapons have existed since the WC-2 series.
Variants:
There has been no variants of the "WD" series IFV.

Shown Above: WD-1(left), WC-2(right)
Voxel Notes:- The HVA Builder shot is vastly dated. Issues with normals, coloration and placement of remap have been cleaned up since then. The barrel has been centered.

SSIA Repair Tank:
Cost: 1500
Speed: Very Fast
Weapon: Electronic Repair Arm
Welder
Material Generator
Range: Very Short
The SSIA Repair Tank (long Repair Tank B1) is part of a series of maintence and support vehicles that have seen service long before the Main War. The blueprints for the B1 model made it through the time transfers unscathed. When the invasion hit, the first production models were rolling off the assembly lines. Primary changes from the A series are the discontinuing of the use of the "B" series Anti-Personnel Tank's chassis, shrinking of the repair mechanisms and a new turret.

Voxel Notes:- The devices mounted on the turret will likely be enlarged. As you can see, they show up awfully tiny.

Variants:
A1- First version to use the "B" series Anti-Personnel Tank's chassis
A2- Turret repair devices changes from Reconstructor to Material Generator and welding arm.

Shown Above: B1(left), A2 (right)

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, I like them; you have some real skill there... And make the IFV a little lower and wider.

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff, EVA, you've definitely gotten better at voxeling.

Any idea on when the next pack is due?

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm really, really liking these. Only one problem - all these tanks are too similair to one another. Try giving each of them it's own look, so that en masse, they won't get lost.

And yeah, you've significantly improved your voxeling skills. Work more on textures and you'll be ok.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: SSIA Heavy Weapons Branch Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Using these units in all my current tests, I'll agree that it happens a few times.

The worst seems to be the Repair Tank, I may give it a lighter paint job or something, because amongst a group of IFVs, I had to actually look to find it. Confused

I guess there is a fine line between a design scheme and being all too similar.

Anyways, onto to the next set!

SSIA Main Battle Tank:
Cost: 1100
Armor: Heavy
Speed: Medium
Weapon: 210mm Cannon
Range: Medium-Long
The SSIA MBT (long MBT Mk III) is a long standing series of vehicles that broke the long-running concept of a turreted combat tank. The Mk II and III saw widespread use throughout the Main War, where its incredibly thick armor (approx 12 inches) rendered most last-gen Invader weaponry useless. The notable changes of the Mk III over the Mk II include a larger and more pronounced profile, increased armor protection on the rear and sides and the modification of the main gun from a 210mm concealed naval gun to a 210mm LRF (low recoil force) tank cannon.
Variants:
Mk I- Featured a large cylindrical turret mounted ontop of the main gun that housed either a 25mm cannon or a low-energy Laser Chaingun similar to those used by elite SSIA Commandos
Mk II- Featured plated armor on the sides, additional wheels and a commander's machine gun

Shown Above: Mk III(left), Mk II(right)
Voxel Notes:- The size of the HVA Builder shot and the ingame are not matching, as odd as that sounds.

SSIA Artillery:
Cost: 1700
Speed: Medium-Slow
Weapon: 280mm Cannon
Range: Very Long
The SSIA Artillery (long. Artillery T-B3) is the last model of a series of vehicles that saw service at the very beginning of the Main War. It is rumored the very first human shot fired at a ground target was from the 380mm cannon of a T-A2 Artillery piece and was directed at an Invader dropship. Blueprints for all the T-series Artillery units survived the time transfers, however, the W-series did not. The defining changes of the T-B3 is replacement of the traditional 380mm cannon with a 280mm cannon. This was done mainly to test a new type of 280mm shell warhead that so far has shown to be nearly as effective as the standard 380mm warhead. Aside from the weapon, the other major changes of the T-B model include a new chassis, better ammunition stowage and a better track arrangement.
Variants:
T-B1- New turret
T-B2- First attempt with the ASHE warhead, utilizing 380mm shells. This failed rather spectacularously when a round exploded being loaded.

Shown Above: T-B3(left), T-A3(right)
Voxel Notes:- Something may of changed. Dont you dare quote me on that. #Tongue

Last edited by EVA-251 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, it's...omgitstehnice1111!!!!! Very impressive, I like the arty's design very much.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oohh... heavy weapons are always my favourite part, possibly because I use lots of them...
I like the little bit about the shell exploding in the gun, makes the units sound like real military equipment, tests CAN go wrong Laughing (points at real life m551 sheridan's gun-launcher thing that breaks gunners wrists if it fires a HE round whilst he's traversing the turret...)

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking great Eva #Tongue keep it up!

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The MBT has been a graphical bastard over the years. This is the coolest it's ever been.

You're getting better and better at tank making man. Cool

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please stand by. My apologies to whoever read this post before it had images; when I posted this I realized I forgot to get a comparison shot with a sketch, so I had get it scanned and do the comparison.

SSIA MRA-3:
Cost: 2000
Speed: Medium-Slow
Weapon: 270mm AT-FRAG Rockets
270mm Airburst Rockets
Range: Very Long
The SSIA MRA-3 (long. T-MRA-3) is the third model in a series of guided anti-tank rocket artilleries. The non-turreted MRA-1 and MRA-2 saw a long run of combat with the Invaders during the Main War; it should be noted that the 270mm AT-FRAGs loaded onto MRA-1s and 2s had actual explosive warheads themselves to accompany the fragmentation effect. The MRA-3's rockets are loaded with more fragmentation rounds, meaning that the damage is done primarily through them. Asides from weapon differences, the MRA-3 sports a turret, a much improved chassis and much better armor.

Variants:
No variants of the MRA-3 are known to exist.

Shown Above: T-MRA-3(left), T-MRA-2(right)
Voxel Notes:- The voxel has been fixed up; the black dots in the chassis have been removed. Yes, the turret does overlap the body- its another failure of the voxel engine.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fantastic. I Love your voxeling style.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps lengthen it a bit? Since it looks a bit Advance Wars-esque, short and stubby. #Tongue

I like it a lot.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the comments, guys.

@Destiny-
Yeah...It didn't quite come out to what I wanted it be in the sketch, it is supposed to be a tad longer. The appearance of the track skirts definitely shows the shortness of it.

@everybody-
Been getting a weird FTP error when uploading new files so I'll have to hold off on the new Pluton, Invader Harvester. I will also include a link to a new thread involving some nice beta pics when I do post those.

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kinda looks like the rockets would hit the back of the driver's head in the screenshot. Besides that, it's pretty good.

Now on ModDB!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon