Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am
All times are UTC + 0
Air and Sea models resized to fit Generals
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject:  Air and Sea models resized to fit Generals
Subject description: From Renegade to Generals
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are the aircraft and boats that I could think of. They may need some work (I haven't tested them ingame, just worldbuilder). I don't know if their rotors work or not. I haven't coded the boats in at all, so no pic. Included in this pack are:

SSM Missile
GDI Transport Chopter
Nod Transport Chopter
Orca
A10
Apache
Sakura's Chopter (I think something went wrong with this one)
Cargo Plane
Kane's Plane
Gun Boat
Hover Craft
Nod Sub

You can use these in your Generals mod or whatever, no need to credit me since I did not create these models, only resized them and touched them up.

air.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.39 KB
 Viewed:  3990 Time(s)

air.jpg

Sea and Air.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Sea and Air.zip
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Downloaded:  338 Time(s)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something's wrong with some of those models...

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I think it's the same problem with the propeller texture as with the muzzle flash texure. It just comes up as a big black square. If I remove the propellers, the helis would look like they are magically floating in the air. If I keep the propellers, you might now even see the heli. I might try to copy and paste from the commanche and chinook. I'll update the download accordingly.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sak's chopter is a Commache, strange eh? The A-10 and Orca's colors are...uhh..."VERY WEIRD" in a sense.

Oh yes if you try whacking the Obelisk on the mission where you need to find where the Noddies are taking Mob and Syd, on the dam you'll see "Kane's Plane" named "Personal Transport Aircraft" #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!