Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Eye Candy (I like this screenshot)
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject:  Eye Candy (I like this screenshot) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eye candy.jpg
 Description:
Top=Construction Yard on Fire

Bottom=KABOOM!, that what you get when you blow those bridges
 Filesize:  100.46 KB
 Viewed:  8451 Time(s)

eye candy.jpg

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BIG xplosion Shocked

the construction yard in fire is good done Smile

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice job SMIFFGIG. Just how I love my enemys...extra crispy.lol Twisted Evil

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool... the explosion is very nice much like in the BETA screens #2gunfire

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did the graphics and Smiff added them in.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

God for u cman Very Happy

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW, the mod adds more than 200 new sounds to the game:)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

200 sounds. cool Cool

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to PPM Genobreaker Smile have a good time

200 new sounds ?? !! where do you find them ? from movies ?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
Welcome to PPM Genobreaker Smile have a good time

200 new sounds ?? !! where do you find them ? from movies ?

soem are from Tiberian Dawn...

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the explosions look really great... are they edited RA2 explosions? the colours remind me of RA2...

anyway... to be fair i think the smoke looks terrible... sorry... Crying or Very sad
You really shouldn't use SMOKEY or anything like it for that....

In my mod i use LREDSMK1.... looks great!

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well im in the process of experimenting with particles systems, just started

it seems every aspect of TS is being improved in some way in 1.2, its really great

anyway the sounds are still growing and they are from

Tiberian Dawn
RA1 (not many)
RA2(very few as they mostly crap)
Renegade(many, good sounds)
Generals(some very useful sounds, and quite alot)
TS FMV's (my favourite sounds #Tongue )

EDIT:
Welcome genobreaker, nice to see u here Smile

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Welcome genobreaker, nice to see u here

Very Happy

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

U nkow what u could add to theat bridge to make it more realistic, debrish pieces.

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeap, believe me the mod rocks Smile and welcome geno... Cool enjoy ur stay

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
well im in the process of experimenting with particles systems, just started

it seems every aspect of TS is being improved in some way in 1.2, its really great

anyway the sounds are still growing and they are from

Tiberian Dawn
RA1 (not many)
RA2(very few as they mostly crap)
Renegade(many, good sounds)
Generals(some very useful sounds, and quite alot)
TS FMV's (my favourite sounds #Tongue )

Hmm... i've been using RA2 and generals stuff as well... but.... dunno if it's illegal or....????

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No its not, its all owned by EA.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thedvd i would not worry

OFFICIALLY its illegal to make mods for TS and RA2, truthfully read the EULA that appears before installation

and well if u go down ill go down with u so Razz

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW.. Westwood links YR: SR and RA2 DeeZire at their RA2 fansites list..

Oh and did I mention units that hold tiberium will leak tiberium gas when damaged?

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, new features to play around with... this mod is really gonna rock... btw Seaman the sounds in Retro are awesome dude.. love those ambient stuff, more feel to Tiberian Sun

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant, is it illegal to use sounds from Generals (that are copyrighted) in a TS mod. From a jurisdic (how do i spell that) point of view, someone using that mod is able to listen to Generals sounds without buying the game. Lawyers could argue that that means one less copy of Generals to be sold. Of course it makes no sense but still...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And you could argue that the 'official' support EA give to generals modders means that they should have expected that and its there own fault for not supplying a warning.

Besides, i don't think the sounds in Generals is its biggest selling point, its more the 3d and gameplay (or lack of IMO, but thats not a selling point).

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and u could argue the screenshots shown on the back of the Tiberian Sun box (that look tottaly different to ingame with hi res icons and heavy tanks etc)
is faulse advertising Wink

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Somehow Big Blue Tiberium got in to my RA2>TS map conversion... And this is not the Firestrom Big Blue Tiberium Tree, it is unused Tiberium type. It looks very cool when you see it animate Smile

bigblue.jpg
 Description:
Big Blue Tiberium
 Filesize:  46.31 KB
 Viewed:  8116 Time(s)

bigblue.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's me or it's very small ?

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, it seems like the forum made it into a thumbnail.. click on it to see full picture.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More BIGBLUE...

bigblue2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.25 KB
 Viewed:  8096 Time(s)

bigblue2.jpg

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf and Fona ?

very strange... btw that bigblue does actually look better than the lighter blue Firestorm Crystal

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WW is actually using this Tiberium Type on their Ice Maps... like on Nowhere to Run... the fona's you see in that map are not 'real', they don't spawn tiberium. To bad you can't use FinalSun to put these in... you can only put in real fona's that will crash the game if used on ice maps..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon