Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun: Civilian Asset Expansion
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 3 [115 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Sun: Civilian Asset Expansion
Subject description: Version 1.1 Released!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there, I'm Drizztinator, and I am pleased to announce the
Tiberian Sun: Civilian Asset Expansion Modification

What is this, you ask? Well, this modification aims to expand the civilian assets available to mappers and modders.

There is already a modification like this, you say? I know, however, this is primarily a voxel and shapefile modification,
and I have only slight ambitions to edit terrain assets.

That being said, I am also pleased to announce that Version 1.0 is already completed, and work has begun on Version 1.1.

Below are previews for new assets and remastered assets that came with the game. They are organized into 4 "packages" for
reference purposes only.

City Traffic Package

Car

This Car is not the car you all know and love. This is a more common type of car for the working class citizen of yesteryear.

It replaces the standard Westwood T-Bird, which has been made into its own asset.

Muscle Car

This is the Westwood Car, digitally remastered and moved to another asset to allow this classic the privacy of rarity.

Compact Car

This is a smaller car that is driven by the more economic conscious consumer, back in the day when that sort of thing

mattered.

Pickup Truck

This is Westwood's original Chevy Pickup Truck that has been remastered by me to be symmetrical voxel wise.

Quad Cab Pickup Truck

When you can't afford a Semi-Truck, you buy a quad cab instead.

Sport Utility Vehicle

For people who think they are outdoors men and women, since people who are can't actually afford them.

Mini Van

Also known as the Soccer Mom's APC.

School Bus

Westwood's Original School Bus, remastered and brought up to street legal regulations.

Truck A

Westwood's Cargo Truck, Remastered to be homogeneous with Truck B, minus the Crate, which is now a 20' ISO Container.

Truck B

This is exactly the same as Truck A, but with a nifty little ISO Container in the back.

Winnebago

Otherwise known as a Recreational Vehicle, this is what people who think they are outdoors men and women buy if they plan on staying the night at the campground.

And that sums up the City Traffic Package, let's move onto the City Service Package.

Garbage Truck

This vehicle harvests trash and takes it to the landfill, where it is turned into memories.

Taxi

This is not to be confused with the cash cab, which is not included in this modification.

Police Car

This is the vehicle of choice for those brave men and women in blue.

Ambulance

This ferries people to the Hospital.

Fire Truck

This is a Fire Truck. Need I say more?
**You may notice that this is Orca004ky's Firetruck, well too bad, you can't bash me because I am Orca004ky, so I win.

City Bus

This is what grown people ride to get to grown people school.

That sums up the City Services Package, let's move onto the Trains and Cargo Package

Passenger Locomotive

Westwood's Stock Train Locomotive, spiced up for your viewing pleasure.

Passenger Car

Westwood's Stock Train Car, remastered.

Passenger Cargo Car

This is the Cargo Car that goes on the rear of the Westwood Train set.

Utility Locomotive

The Utility Locomotive is designed to pull heavier loads.

Empty ISO Car

One day, an ISO Container will be held within this car.

Grey ISO Car

This ISO Car is holding a Grey ISO Container.

Blue ISO Car

This ISO Car is holding a Blue ISO Container.

ISO Tanker Car

This ISO Car is holding a Tanker ISO Container, don't blow it up!

GDI ISO Car

Normally, GDI uses its own trains to transport its own goods, but sometimes its cheaper to hire companies to do it for
them.

Empty Hopper Car

This is used to transport materials that are in clumps, like coal and whatnot, but its currently not doing that.

Full Hopper Car

This is a Hopper Car that is full of something, but our experts don't know what.

Tiberium Container Car

This is a container full of harvested Tiberium, it is on its way to get refined somewhere, probably.

ISO Container Buildings

A testament to how crappy my Shapefile skills are. These are ISO Containers that aren't being carried by ISO Cars. They come

in 2x1 and 1x2 Flavors.

That sums up the Trains and Cargo Package Package, let's move onto the Construction Package.

Bull Dozer

This is used to move dirt, push things, and destory buildings in case nuclear carriers go berserk.

Dump Truck

This is a pretty nasty looking dump truck, but don't tell it that, it might lash out at you.

Excavator

This is used to make precision holes in the ground, and move dirt from the ground to the dump truck or what have you.

Road Roller

This is used to flatten pavement out so people can drive on it.

Front Loader

This is used as a universal tool system to pick anything up from dirt to trees.

And that sums up the Construction Package, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed bringing then to you. Now for a sneak

peak at what's to come.

Bus Wreckage

One of many derelict vehicles that will be available to mappers as ground litter. This particular Asset is available now, to you, the modder. This is part of my second phase of the Tiberian Sun: Civilian Asset Expansion. I hope to have a double facing derelict version of many of the more common vehicles in the civilian expansion done by this time next month.
I also plan to work on some more vehicles when they spring to mind. Last but not least, the next version of this modification
will have specific debris for these units, and certain units will "die" in unique ways, like the Tiberium Container and
Tanker ISO Car.

Alas, my first release is actually incomplete, as I cannot draw in isometric perspective. There are a few things that I would
like to have in this modification that, so far at least, I am not capable of making. These are simply little things, like
signs and garbage cans and the like that would add flavor to the environment.

Here's a list of things that I would like to have, if someone would find the kindness in their heart.

Stop Sign, for 0, 64, 128, and 192 facings.
Caution Sign, for ditto.
Yield Sign
Information Sign
Construction Barricade
Garbage Dumpster
Construction Cone

These are simple in concept, except I am exceptionally crappy at Shapefiles. I am working on rectifying this issue, but this
takes time away from my other duties.

Tiberian Sun: Civilian Asset Expansion Version 1.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED, ZIP file updated

~Regulus

TSCAEV1.1.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TSCAEV1.1.zip
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Downloaded:  440 Time(s)

Last edited by Regulus on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, nice work. There's certainly a lot of voxels here for modders to use

If it were me though, I'd have put this in the finished voxels section.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a mod is it not? So it belongs in the Mod announcements section. #Tongue

Sheridan
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow very nice work.
I like it, when civilian stuff are added to TS...Smile

"...this is used to move dirt, push things, and destory buildings in case nuclear carriers go berserk.."
Does here anyone also play Blast Corps #Tongue

Worksoft Studios
Lead designer and voxel artist.

omnipotent highness krlll
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That game was great and it reminds me, where's the A-Team van. Great voxels, all I could say is maybe add more color variety.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am going to make color variants of each vehicle in later versions. I wanted to get something out to the community immediately.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bull Dozer and Excavator look great.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is the shit!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea well your mom...

would be proud

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow Excellent job. They actually really fit in well with the rest of the TS vehicles.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

**UPDATE**

After taking a day of rest, I have begun working on the second release. Here are some street lamps that were pulled off of buildings that Westwood made. Not a huge accomplishment IMO, but there are very few to no actual street lamp assets IIRC.

For those who are willing and able, feel free to take them and make full SHP's out of them, but for those who can't, you will have to wait until July 11th (Or earlier) for the second release of this modification. Cheers!

I'm working very hard to learn the ins and outs of making custom SHP's, and hopefully by the end of the week, I will have something to show for it. Rolling Eyes

Soviet_Deso
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff man, good to see your still modding Smile

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff. will you add a voxels like TV van or civilian helicopters?

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably, I am already compiling a new list of voxels to make, and I will definitely add those to the list. My next package is titled the "Funnies" package, for lack of a better name, and here are some voxels that will be included. They arn't really funny vehicles, but there's no better name in my head at the moment.

Version 1.2 List
Voxels Included:
Limo
Wrecker
Tow Truck
Cement Truck
2ton Truck
Stalker Van
TV Van (suggested Very Happy)
A Team Van (Yeah, you talked me into it)
Permanent colored vehicles, IE normal vehicles with no remaps
Civilian Cargo Transport (Civie ORCA Carryall)
Civilian Mass Transport (Civie ORCA Transport) May be combined with Cargo Transport.
Civilian Private Transport
Civilian Police Helicopter
Not that I am implying that they will be ORCA transports recolored to gray scale. They just won't be designed around prop engines, but ORCA engines instead. Adding a futuristic flair to the post-sloth like apocalyptic wasteland setting.

Shapefiles Included
Derelict Car NSEW
Derelict Ambulance NSEW
Derelict City Bus NSEW
Derelict Truck A NSEW

Here is a preview of what's to come.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are two new assets that will be in the modification.

Tow Truck

This pulls other vehicles around when they are down on their luck.

Two Ton Truck

This is a deuce in an half, so they say, the real thing will also come in GDI and Nod flavors.

Last edited by Regulus on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Sheridan
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow those new trucks are looking realy good.....keep it up Wink

Worksoft Studios

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only problem I see with most of these units is that when they are completely remappable, there's no way you can have civilian vehicles in different colours in Multiplayer. They will all appear white/light grey, which is very dull.

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats why you create multiple civilian houses #Tongue with different side colors

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't have houses in Multiplayer maps, only Singleplayer.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is why I am also releasing a permanent color package some time down the line, probably in 1.2, but if I release everything in 1.2, there won't be a 1.3 Very Happy. Its not hard, but it is very time consuming, and I would much rather make new assets then make recolored ones at the moment. Speaking of which:

**Update**

Here's something else done.

Cement Truck

And you thought GDI and Nod put down all that pavement, silly goose.

Panel Van

This spawns plumbers, air conditioning mechanics, and creepy characters in dark alleys.

The one in the middle spawns elite ex special forces from the Vietnam war, all with eccentric personalities.

News Van

This is a news van. Expect 100% non-bias information to be broadcasted from it.

Sheridan
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the Panel Van.....man you are realy good at this Smile

Worksoft Studios

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you very much.

Here is a display of all the basic colors of the main vehicles, by request.

Last edited by Regulus on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Random suggestion! Add in some local militia units, you know... An APC, a hummer and maybe an LTNK, heck... convert the TD inf and add them in as neutrals. It's about time someone showed it isn't only mutants that take up arms to defend their homes.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I may just do that. I've already redone the M113 for giggles, and I may redo all of the original 1TNK - 4TNK vehicles.

In other news, I've decided to RE RE do the Train set, I have found that a voxel Z bound of 40-36 is the best bounds for trains to prevent the nasty overlap. I'll be working on that for the rest of the day.

This also means that the ISO container SHP's will be redone as well, to make everything consistent.

This is gonna take a few hours. :*( oh well, no time like now.

Hmm, I think it does look significantly better at the cost of size. There are unfortunately many limitations with this engine, but at any rate, it does look better.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't forget the luxury passenger car! These are looking great, definitely of use.

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Sheridan
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah you could make some civilian units for request.
Your so good at this.....can you make a motorbike ? #Tongue

Worksoft Studios

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this stuff is so great, i hate you #Tongue
...in a good way
can't wait to see those orcas

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can make a motor bike, but would it be worth it? I might be able to come up with some sort of enclosed civie bike, maybe an offshoot of the Akira bike. I have also remastered all of the Westwood Voxels. But should I post them up? They are designed to be homogeneous with the animations, but should I? Rolling Eyes

At any rate, I may expand upon some civilian sets, like more police cars and different fire truck engines, example, a ladder truck and a pump truck, and a swat car and a command vehicle. I probably will, because I have nothing better to do. Very Happy Very Happy

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus: Do more stuff civie motobikes, more types of cars, trucks, trains, trams..

Quote:
I have also remastered all of the Westwood Voxels. But should I post them up?
Yes please, but in separated topic

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a picture of some remastered voxels, you be the judge if they are worth the upload.

Last edited by Regulus on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the mrls looks indistinguishable as a unit so i'd say use more differentiated colors
the apc looks alright

thats my inpoot....#Tongue

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If they here in RA2 size i would took them without doubts. Smile

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

'phib apc needs remap... more on MLRS too, apart from that rly gd m8
(txt speak, CBA 2 write it all out, FFS use your brain)

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im not an avid fan of huge remap spots, and you probably can't see the actual remaps because its in gold, silly me. I will put a red remap shot in its place.

***UPDATE***

Here's something for those trike lovers out there.

Three Wheeled Motorcycle

Recent developments in common sense have generated a 100MPG Trike.

FYI: I'm including at least two types of Trikes, one single rear wheel drive and one double rear wheel drive.

For those who want to gaze at this real life beauty, google TREX Motorcycle. Cool Regulus Approved.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The trike looks awesome. Oh and as for making a bike, I second making the red bike from Akira Smile

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What I really love about your voxels (despite the fact I'm not actually going to use them myself) is that they really fit in will with the rest of the Tiberian Sun civilian assets, they're not a completely different style and fit well with the time-zone and style etc. etc.

Sheridan
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah....they look like WW ones....but with better quality Smile
I like the trike but arent they supposed to have the single wheel in the front #Tongue
Anyways I realy good voxel which fits the future style of TS. Wink

"I can make a motor bike, but would it be worth it?"
Yes it would be .... if you can make my motorbike you would be my voxel hero Very HappyVery Happy

Worksoft Studios

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love those voxels Smile, how much time did you spend on making this stuff?

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The trike took maybe 30 minutes. It varies from voxel to voxel, the longest has been an hour.

I've also decided to make some snow voxels, such as a sno cat and snow coach.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really cool, think I may use these. Very nice, very fitting.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, you remastered all the original GDI and Nod voxels?

For the love of God post them! Or PM them. I'd like to play Tiberian Sun and not throw up at how bad the Nod vehicles are if this is possible.

Also, your current stuff is pretty sweet. The 3 wheeled trike is nice and futuristic. More voxels in that style please?

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the updated 1.1 list, things with the "-=" are done.

V 1.1 Packs
Voxel Packs

**Winter Wonderland**

-=Terra Track

-=Snow Track

-=Snow Coach

Emergency Snow Coach

**Futuretech**

-=Single Rear Wheel Drive Trike

-=Double Rear Wheel Drive Trike

-=Future Firetruck

Future Police Car

Akira Bike

-=Future Mini Van

Future Luxury Car

Future Bus

Civilian Orcacopter

Civilian Cargo Orcacopter

Police Orcacopter

**Regulus's Funnies**

-=Limo

-=Wrecker

-=Tow Truck

-=Cement Truck

-=2 Ton Truck

-=Panel Van

-=TV Van

-=A Team Van

-=Permanent colored vehicles

Shapefiles Included
Derelict Car -=N|S-=E|W
Derelict Ambulance -=N|S-=E|W
Derelict City Bus -=N|S-=E|W
Derelict Truck A -=N|S-=E|W
-=Street Lamps

-==-
Here are the remastered Nod vehicles, they aren't flashy, but they blend seamlessly with the ones in the renders and animations.

On a side note, I just experienced the weirdest error I think I've ever seen. The Nod faction is building countless GDI Mobile War factories!! Does anyone know why this is? I think it may have something to do with me reorganizing the rules.ini type list.

Last edited by Regulus on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post up your rules.ini and your ai.ini... Or PM those to me, and I'll give them a check. It's most likely that you f*cked up your ai.ini #Tongue

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which is interesting, since I am only using vanilla ai.ini to control new actions, so the aifs.ini shouldn't even matter. But if you want to douberef then I will shoot them at you.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Needs moar Banshee and Harpy. Ever consider redoing the Harvester?

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, Silly me, I didn't include all of the vehicles. 100% of the GDI and Nod Vehicles are done, minus the Mammoth Mark II, which I havn't gotten around to doing, and the LPST. Other then that, if its a voxel, its redone.

Speaking of voxels, here's the first of the Winter Wonderland Series.

Arctic Terrain Vehicle

This is used to get around really snowy places, and find ships that wound up there.

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know what must be done now -_-

SIMCITY TS MOD!!! =D

Roadwarrior
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegangsta wrote:
i know what must be done now -_-

SIMCITY TS MOD!!! =D

Lots of ai work

Btw the trike looks like the car from A.I

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Going to release them atleast? Btw, the ATV is nice. Maybe put some light blues on the tracks and such to make it looks like it has snow on it.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Two New Voxels

Flatbed Truck

This hauls things, what it hauls, no one knows.

Limousine

For people who compensate for things.

A note about the limo, its hva file has it centered so that when placed onto a tile, it stretches over to the tile in FRONT of it, meaning that if you place it on the back end of the parking lot overlay, it will stretch over to the front end, instead of taking up space in the cell in front and behind it.

And with that, the Regulus's Funnies Package is complete, that means that 1.1 is (might as well be) 50% complete!

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon