Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Custom Rank for Moderators?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Do you think moderators should get a custom Rank?
Yes, why not?
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
No, it's not fair to others
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
I don't care
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject:  Custom Rank for Moderators? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do U think, should moderators like SMIFFGIG, Devin 11590 and me get a custom rank? Like TSR Mod Maker, or TSTW forum Moderator?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YES BUT ONLY to inform members of the forum that you are the leader of the mod, like you say:

"TSR Mod Leader"

not other things like:

"i'm elvis" Very Happy

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about forum moderators like myself and Smiffgig who moderate the non-project forums and lead mods?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so:, example, you

"Red General Leader
Ra2 Forum Moderator"

with a backspace

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ranks cant be that long...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
YES BUT ONLY to inform members of the forum that you are the leader of the mod, like you say:

"TSR Mod Leader"

not other things like:

"i'm elvis" Very Happy

yeah, i agree. it's logical. moderators are not noobs...

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still remember MooMan's: "Mooderator"

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol!

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So let it be written, So let it be done.

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that there would too many custom ranks and only a few normal people. The normal people would get jealous. However, we will see...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mhhh my idea is to give only rank to the leader of the mod hosted, and for moderator of the forum.

example: Dew_Man: rampage leader
Tratos: moderator ra2 or RedGen leader

For the news user, it's very informative he know quick who is the leader, who is the moderator.

What will make people jalous is the rank that you have right now example: supreme banshee, ect ....

it's not informative but just incitative...

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd just like something different than TS units as my rank, because personally they're rather weak. but also I think that TS:HS Moderator would get boring as well, I mean sometimes its cool to see that rank change. but I think too much for my own good

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i wont get jealous..i dont care Smile

ah i just realised.... there's Venom... maybe i should get spidey into these forums and tell him his rival is here...

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish i had a rank like that so that peeps didnt ask me "do you have a mod of your own?" even though i have my own forum section on it. (duh, ya think i have a mod called Op World Defense and a forum on it that i lead and moderate?????)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah where's Spidey at? See what he thinks about this new development

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!