Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Unit- XT-30 SBU
Moderators: EVA-251
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject:  Unit- XT-30 SBU
Subject description: Its so fast it leaves Abrams Tank commanders scratching their heads.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Invader XT-30 (SSIA designation)
Cost: 600
Armor: Light
Speed: Very High
Weapon: Proton Emitter, bore of about 100mm.
Range: Medium
Vehicle Teleporter Tech, Tier-1 Anti-Ground Tank

The Invader XT-30 is a standard battle unit piloted by an advanced combat AI. When it comes to weapons, the XT-30 brings to the field a proton "emitter". Although it is not exactly known what one of these emitters do, it is theorized that within the tank, generators create raw energy- this is then converted to an unstable mass of protons which can then be weaponized. The XT-30's most distinguishing characteristics, however, center around the sheer speed the vehicle can achieve. While having the armor of a light tank, it has the speed of a recon vehicle.

Notes:
XT-30s utilize advanced engine technologies that allow for continuous motion for countless hours at a top speed of over 65 MPH.
Weapon systems mounted on the XT-30 actually include a minor energy cannon. The proton weapon used on the XT-30 curiously has little effect on vehicles.
Armor on the XT-30 is actually incredibly thin; it is made of a miraculously strong alloy similar to that found on Juggernaut tanks.

Voxel Notes:
This was one of my first voxels, and ironically, one of the very last Invader ground units to be redone.
The ingame remap color this match was grey. Neutral

Last edited by EVA-251 on Sat May 09, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of your best work so far. I don't see anything that could be changed, but on the lowest and highest facings it looks too thin.

The cameo is perfect. But wouldn't a better name for the unit bea good idea? Stalker or something, XT-30 is too unrecogniseable.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It could be a tad brighter, but it's...beautiful.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys. Smile

I updated the picture and used a brighter map for the preview. That was a fairly dark map.

I am going to update it later today or tomorrow, and get a version with lighter colors.

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice screenie man. At first I thought my monitor was just too dark... Razz

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry about that, I wasn't aware I had uploaded the brighter version under a new filename. >_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon