Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Major Delays
Moderators: Ixith
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject:  Major Delays
Subject description: Sorry.....
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well earlier when I asked Banshee for a forum here I didn't think I was going to be working with my dad much if at all this summer. Well that completely changed. I started working with him about a week after I asked for a forum and have been too busy to open up finalsun a good portion of the time. When I wasn't working and was home I was wanting to just sit back and relax and do other things. This would be the main reason for no updates since I got on here. It is also the reason I have not been on MSN much lately.
Anyways I still hope to get some kind of release out by the time school starts back up...though again, no promises.

Excuses with bits of good info follow. Read if you really want my to know about my partial bullshit.

1- I have started 2 more Missions. One is pretty much done terrain wise and just needs triggers and some editing, this one is a Nod mission. The other is in early works and is a Forgotten Mission. Very Happy
2- Still busy with work and soccer. However, next week I probably won't be able to work as I have soccer conditioning. This means that I may have time in the earlier part of the day to get some TS:CO work done.
3- I love pie. Though cake is good too.
4- By working I have probably made well over $1,000 this past month. Hell I may have made closer to $2,000. Can't be 100% sure as my dad keeps track of my hours and he hasn't really told me how much he is paying me per hour, though I know it is probably somewhere around $9 and hour.
5-Lately I have been more of an ideas man for some things and kinda pondering about other things in life.
6-CartoGraphers Call has had me somewhat preoccupied. Though I can assure you it is fun seeing the entries. Smile
7-Perhaps the biggest thing overall. I am just like many others losing interest. Earlier in the year I figured I wouldn't have much interest beyond August...though little bursts of enjoyment do hit me still so I will stick around for at least another year...even if I am going slow with things.
8-I WILL release a version of TS:CO no matter what before I finish my time in the community. Even if that version has unfinished maps or other little nitpicks wrong with it.
9-A dog says "woof, woof"
10- I got a 26 on my ACT...i can do better Confused
11-Finally, Around October I may be looking for some people whom I see fit and will be lasting in time here. More about this and what I am thinking of for this will be posted in mid-late September.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you're not leaving the community, EVER. What a joke #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't tell me you are in the CC too... Then we've lost already Laughing
Anyways, a bit of delay ain't that bad, as long as you will continue on it Wink

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's not an entrant but a judge.

bones2k
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just asking

how long till the mod is ready?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't believe there is a set time for Covert Operations to be ready as making a whole new campaign takes a lot of time and work. As soon as some kind of release is planned, Ixith should tell us.

bones2k
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh ok thanks.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bones2k wrote:
just asking
how long till the mod is ready?

yea like Aro said, I have no real set date or anything for when a release will be happening. I will be making an announcement when the time comes however, I can't say for sure when it's going to be due to me not really pushing for it.

Progress is slow but better than what it was a couple weeks ago...which was nothing. lol
Right now I am focusing on finishing up a large sum of Multiplayer maps that are sitting in my folders as WIPs. (have like 3-5 of which just need triggers finished.) I'm trying to finish up loose ends before continuing on with new maps for this project. As I want to focus on this and get a release out but that's hard to do when I have an extreme amount of MP maps not finished. Laughing

Glad to see interest in the project though. Smile

bones2k
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then i see a mod like this 1 i do get interest

mods like this and meny other good mods has made me try and give one ago =)

have to say tho theres alot of bugs then you add more teams into the game!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon