Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
CnC3WB scripting not working
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ruzzy
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject:  CnC3WB scripting not working
Subject description: Just not happening
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right, new here so hello there =]

basically, I've been trying to do some very basic scripting in CnC3WB and it jsut aint happening, I'm typing my scripts how i used to in CnC:ZH:WB and they worked fine, managed to make a dirt bike complete a course and then get bombed so i kinda know scripting (lol)

But today i just tried something as simple as

Unit name: Curropter
and made a waypoint path called "Curropter path"

-Script-
"If True, Unit <Curropter> follows waypoint path <Curropter>"

added the SkirmishAlien/TeamSkirmishAlien as well to the player list

right time to load up, and i enter my map to see the curropter just lounging around doing its best to look cute and not moving itself around the path i made.

and it just aint the curropter, pitbulls, attack scripts, ownership scripts, the lot.. just aint happening =[

i love putting scripts in my maps, it adds a new dimension if you ask me, but i jsut cant get them to work

does anyone know what the problem is? or what my problem is?

If i've put this in the wrong area i do apologize

much appreciated, if required i can take screenies and export the scripts and everything

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum