Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Through the Eyes of...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject:  Through the Eyes of...
Subject description: a Soldier
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am working on a story for a school project so I figured I would post it here first #Tongue .

"We are under attack! This is not a drill!" I woke up to that sound 3 times this month, every time being a drill. I hatefully grabbed my gear and ran upstairs above ground and got to my post. As I got to the guard tower I saw John. "Charles said that this might be for real, they are moving the Maul out of the base. And there have been the sounds of vehicles nearby." "Maybe" I said, "but until then I will be on top of the tower looking out for nothing...again." I climbed up the tower and right as I reached the top, a rocket streaked past my face and hit a helicopter taking off.

After nearly talking a missile to the face, I quickly got off the tower and tried to find who nearly decapitated me. Only to find on of the biggest group of the People's Fist's military found so far. "We are going to evacuate!" The second I heard that I got into the truck next to me and waited for everyone to get on. Me and several other trucks left the base as they dealt with the heavy automated defenses left in the base.

This has to of been the seventh time we have lost a base to these rebels. Ever since Hanes McLanly(President of the United Earth Defenses) ordered the killing of the civilians they have had no problem gaining support.

Right as it looks safe a rocket truck ambushes the convoy. Rockets go everywhere as we lose 3 transport trucks and an APC. A well placed round took out the rocket truck. Out of nowhere a group of PF infantry launch a barrage of rockets that take out the convoy. I was lucky to of lived as the rocket that hit my truck hit more towards the back and I lived.

This is all I have atm. I will work on it more later.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WoW... Your good at this... Approved

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definitely spread out the events that you just posted, add lots of funny (you might wanna skip out on the insane but funny; just stick with funny insults) dialouge between the soldiers that are on the verge of getting killed, add swearing, add descriptions of battles that are quite intense and detailed extensively.

Oh, and check your spelling. Choose your words carefully; I wouldn't use 'decapitated' for a MISSILE, aimed for the head - I would use explosive, words, but thats just me, the word technically does make sense in that context.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Smile

But please, use commas

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I barely remember the missile hitting. I came to about a minute after the attack. I knew that if I stayed I would be dead. I got out of that wreck of a truck and ran into the forest. At this point I only cared about escaping.

First thing I did after running was lose the military uniform to try and blend in. I then went to the now destroyed base posing as a POW that escaped from the camp. They seemed to buy the story as each military had soldiers from all over the world.

Ugh, outta time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then he lived with the People's Fist happily ever after... yeah I'm making a hasty end cause this is due in 2 hours #Tongue . I will refine this for PPM when I have time.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, GO PPLZ FIST! *Clenches Fist*

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apex wrote:
Then he lived with the People's Fist happily ever after... yeah I'm making a hasty end cause this is due in 2 hours #Tongue . I will refine this for PPM when I have time.

lol, go procrastinators!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow...maybe...

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow is now. WE WANT MORE

Bugsey827
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Very Happy
Although i could have got more description. Wink

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go for a more Catch-22 side, put some sane outlook on an insane world in there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon