Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
[FS] Hydora (2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tazzy
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject:  [FS] Hydora (2)
Subject description: Beta
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of you may have noticed my hydora [WIP] topic, some may not have. For those who have and have not. Im releasing Hydora as a "beta" for other people to test and tell me what they think.

If you download please tell me what you think, what could be improved, bugs and so on.

[FS] Hydora (2)
Created by: Tazzy

Description: (May have changed from the [WIP] Topic)

Hydora, once a peacefull and beautiful place to live. Nothing of value for both GDi and NOD. Untill a horrific ION storm followed by a Tiberian meteor shower hit and destroyed the lands, turning Hydora into a dark, Gloomly vail place to live. But in turn sparked the life of small amounts of green tiberian now both GDI and NODS focus is turned to hydora.

(Disclamer: Some lighting and terrian might have changed from the pictures you are viewing ) Laughing

Hydora PreView.JPG
 Description:
Minimap Preview
 Filesize:  16.81 KB
 Viewed:  7661 Time(s)

Hydora PreView.JPG

hydora 9 (New).JPG
 Description:
Starting place (two)
 Filesize:  269.95 KB

hydora 9 (New).JPG

hydora 10 (New).JPG
 Description:
Starting place (one)
 Filesize:  259.04 KB

hydora 10 (New).JPG

hydora.zip
 Description:
The map

Download
 Filename:  hydora.zip
 Filesize:  73.69 KB
 Downloaded:  350 Time(s)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I may give it a try... It looks good from what I see Wink

Tazzy
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do hope it does not disapoint you Dutchy, BUT if it does, give details on what and why it did. IE: Not enough eye candy, Crap terrian, So on.

Also I was trying to find out to use the civilian armory to set your troops to elite when enterd, Call me a noob but i know i have to look for a Rules.ini file, but i can not find it anywhere in my Sun/folder to edit it to allow it. (I read the topic somewhere on how its done but can't find the file) Its been so long i have forgotten alot. Also tried using the search function but again im noob did not find what i needed... lol

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What you meant shpuld be the 'Armory=' tag. To allow infantry to get elite by entering the armory, should be solved if you turn the civilian armory to 'Special' insteed of 'Neutral'...

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tazzy wrote:

Also I was trying to find out to use the civilian armory to set your troops to elite when enterd, Call me a noob but i know i have to look for a Rules.ini file, but i can not find it anywhere in my Sun/folder to edit it to allow it. (I read the topic somewhere on how its done but can't find the file) Its been so long i have forgotten alot. Also tried using the search function but again im noob did not find what i needed... lol

well the reason the rules.ini didn't show there or in the search is because it's not actually in your Sun folder unless you have previously put it there. It's normally located on the CD and you must extract it from the MIX files using the XCC mixer. Though I am sure there is a download somewhere here or that someone can send you a clean copy for you.

However, to make matters simple I can provide you with the coding you would need to add into your map in order to have the Armory be able to do what you want.

Code:
[CAARMR]
Ammo=999
Name=Armory
Armory=yes
Strength=1000
Capturable=true
LegalTarget=yes

of course you can change the name after the = to fit whatever you want. I presume you know how to add that into your map. If not then just ask.

As for this release I will have to get around to looking at it soon and giving a review.

Tazzy
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixith wrote:
Tazzy wrote:

well the reason the rules.ini didn't show there or in the search is because it's not actually in your Sun folder unless you have previously put it there. It's normally located on the CD and you must extract it from the MIX files using the XCC mixer. Though I am sure there is a download somewhere here or that someone can send you a clean copy for you.

However, to make matters simple I can provide you with the coding you would need to add into your map in order to have the Armory be able to do what you want.

Code:
[CAARMR]
Ammo=999
Name=Armory
Armory=yes
Strength=1000
Capturable=true
LegalTarget=yes

of course you can change the name after the = to fit whatever you want. I presume you know how to add that into your map. If not then just ask.

As for this release I will have to get around to looking at it soon and giving a review.

Thanks again my friend for clearing things up Smile
And as for your other questions No i do not know how, i have to learn everything again Embarassed

But if someone is willing to give me a clean copy i would be thankfull.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon