Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
T3h Ub3r R0l3 Pl4y
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [253 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT, Cease Fire! Those Soviet troops are In a ceasefire Arrangement with the Allied Nations! Withdraw your walkers and return to base. Also I have a target your Ion Cannon may be interested in.
*Buys more Jets and Tanks*
*Builds trenches and garrisons infantry*
*Builds spare MCV and hides along with stealth light tanks*
Dutchy! Tell your forces to withdraw and cease fire! The Tesla Charges from your weapons will not damage that Walker. The GDI is The Global Defence Initiative, think of them as our men in 80 years, except we're 80 years early...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now wait a minute; only tiberium universe players can immediately harvest tiberium.... shouldn't that be the case?

Destiny, I was hoping we could keep that island fully intact; it will make a great outpost, and it could eventually become heavily fortified.

I can begin upgrading some of your troops; add advanced tiberium based performance enhancers. There are some side effects, but they can be controlled. And besides -> SUPERSOLDIERS!! 'Nuff said.

I can also start upgrading your vehicle engines, making them even more advanced than they are, as well as the weapon systems

This tiberium field; I am going to grow it. Yep, I've brought in some growth accelerators; scrin tech, of course. Soon, blue tiberium will appear, and we're thinking about getting tiberium veins. It will be tough to control, but it's not impossible. I'm hoping to be able to use the area as a weapon in itself; anyone crazy enough to attack this position, will be practically commiting suicide!

That will take time to happen, though. In the mean time, Destiny will be receiving additional funds for his military operation, and he has the option to upgrade any of his soldiers or weapon systems through my engineers.

As for my plans, I intend to let this area prosper in LIFE!!! I shall become, a mini enviroment god, a demigod. But not THE God; wouldn't wanna conflict with EotRS. Destiny, with me at your side, you'll prosper; lots a money comin' your way.

Also, Destiny I can provide support fire in the form of cluster missiles (tiberium cluster missiles, if you don't mind tiberium residue; whole fields could emerge from that, so best save them for more desperate times) and advanced stealthed strike craft, amphibious & air, armed with AoE missiles.

Seriously, that island WILL come in handy. Once we can and have secured it from major assaults, I'll setup that Tiberium refinery and silos and warehouses and stuff, allowing quicker access to money and upgrades for EotRS forces.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: I see. Do not worry, after all, we DO have the factories still pumping out units and ships. Lurkers...you might wanna call them. I shall accept your honorable offers for the upgrades.

Operator: Hunter-san's forces are beginning to harvest the...Tiberium from the abandoned Soviet base.

Destiny: Can we get an engineer into that War Factory?

Operator: It's surrounded by Tiberium. Our engineer will...die or mutate into some orange-blob monstrosities...

Destiny: Hmm...I have an idea. Link me with the 1st Anti-Air.

Operator: Uplink complete.

Destiny: Tsunamis, your orders are to...shoot those green crystals surrounding the Soviet War Factory. Striker-VXes, clear the other side of the War Factory.

Units: Firing.

Destiny: ... *Watches as a Sudden Transport approach the base*

*EotRS Naval Base*
Mecha Bay: *Continues churning out Tsunami tanks and Tengus*

Imperial Docks: *Continues churning out Shoguns and Naginatas*

Burst Drone: *Flies towards the Continent* ... *Approaches the Continent as a hail of AA fire destroys it*

CY: *Captures the relay signal and relays it to the Koryu*

*EotRS 1st Fleet flagship Koryu*
Operator: Kancho! The base's Burst Drone has reports massive Anti-Air batteries on the coast of the Continent before getting destroyed. Putting it on screen now...

Destiny: *Looks at the main screen* Hmm...let's see. Firstly we have a...customized Allied faction from Hunter-san's time. Then we have the Soviet faction we've faced in our time. Then a gold-colored faction using 4-legged gigantic walkers and 2-legged cannon-bearing or chaingun-bearing mechs. We have Hunter-san here, unaffected by the space-time anomaly. Then a mercenary base the Shinobi found. And another Soviet base 2nd Fleet's forces attacked but failed.

Operator 2: There's a lot of conflict in this area...also Hunter-san's database states that there exists a "Brotherhood of...Nod" and "Scrin" aliens. Apparently the Nod forces use laser, plasma and stealth, including 2-legged walkers similar to our King Oni. The Scrin aliens use...directed energy weapons not similar to ours, advanced shielding, Anti-Gravity different from us, organic-looking 3-legged shielded walkers...

Destiny: Just what have we gotten ourselves into...

-------------------------------------------------------------
lmao I'm thinking of having all mechas and walkers pit it out in a fight somewhat like the ZH Allstars mod #Tongue Naturally it's impossible~

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Japanese assault! thre moment they peep out of AA cover I want them obliterated by A10s! Artillery ready!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry Comrade Albrecht, but those mechs are already destroyed. The Flak Trooper causing it is dead, and the Tesla Tanks only did what was wanted from them: kill anyone who kills their allies.
Anyways, I'll try to keep neutrality against this 'GDI', I don't want that mech ruining my day...
*opens connection with MM2*
Ehmm, GDI, this is Commander Dutchygamer of the Soviet forces. I apologise for the destruction of the mechs you send to me. They looked very much like those of our enemies. I can't ask of you to become allies, I've done too much damage for that already, but let at least be neutral to each other. My forces won't fire at your forces, and visa versa okay?
*closes connection
Dutchygamer: CY, how far is that Super Reactor in Liten's base?
CY Techie: Almost finished comrade! Just a little bit more...
*construction complete*
CY Techie: Ah, finished sir. Got a new order?
Dutchygamer: Yes, build a Tech Center. I want to get my hands on Apocs and Kirovs again, it's been a while...
CY Techie: Yes comrade commander!

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XO! Is everything ready?
XO: Yes sir! What do we do now?
Dig in an infantry unit no the beach exits, keep our watch and open negotiations with that Sub.

Hunter, I'll tade you phase tech and Cool looking assault rifles for tiberium harvesters and long range SSMs.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Person: Okay we aren't going to ally with the Soviets now as they have a cease fire agreement with GDI, not only that but a near rogue Commander of the GDI.

Commander: Hmm, do we still have the Titans?

Titan Pilot: Duh, we haven't left the base with them ever since we got the Soviet MCV.

Commander: I want you to attack the U.K. base to the south of the Japanese with them. Hopefully they will buy into GDI attacking them.

Titan Pilot: Roger, attacking the Allied base...

a_tack.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  96.63 KB
 Viewed:  10104 Time(s)

a_tack.PNG

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XO: Mechanised walkers approaching the base. Appear to be GDI, but there's something odd.
Unit Markings?
XO:Yes, the fith column.
Ha, ha... Engage and destroy.
XO: Don't we have a ceasefire with GDI?
You need to remember your military past. Siege of madrid, 1936. there was a supposed "5th column" of troops inside the city, the term came to mean any backstabbing forces, wolves in sheeps clothing. Here I bet nobody knows what it means. Obliterate them.
XO: Comms, call in 3 squadron, they have AT missiles, correct?
Comms Officer: Correct, transmitting orders now.
XO: Put base defences and defensive positions on alert, there' some thing odd going on, get the fighers airborne.

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scouts, what are you reporting?

Where almost at a strange base, yet we see fellow walkers behind us!

DAMN! Trickery! Scouts, raise a white flag, and try to tell them of these fake GDI. EVA, open a comm channel with this foreign base.

Comm link requested.

Haha! Its a good thing that the those fake-GDI weren't even smart enough to get rid of my scouts! They were heading to the unkown faction all along, and now can comm-link.

Comm link opening. Standby

Heh, I'll bet they also controlled that shuttle! Time to warn this unkown base of these fake GDI...

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool lands spaceship. "Anyone want some spice?"

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Albrecht to Dafool: Gimmie it in cash plz?
Me to MT: Global Defence Initiative? That got out of the paperwork in a London office? I'm Lt Albrecht of the 1st Hampshires, the soviet base is commanded by Dutchy, he is allied to me against the japanese who appear to be intent on world domination.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah dude, Its spice!

Builds one square of cement.

I'm gonna take this rreeeal slow.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*bombs dafools square of cement*
Muahahaha! Start again #Tongue

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Albrecht, can you get me and Dutchy some airborne forces??? We need to move our base to the blue crystal field to the east, because this place is going to be under water in 3 hours. We will have our bases packed up in 1,5 hour. Be sure to send some big helis to pick us up. Dutchy, you can also send some Twinblades to pick us up. My engineers have been working on a new technology, the "Unpacked Base" as we call it. It does what the name says, it packs up your entire base into various vehicles, somewhat similar to the EotRS build mechanic. Then you can move the entire base to a new location. As i said, Albrecht, we need those airborne forces in atleast 2,5 hours. Liten out

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got utility helicopters that can lift out infantry right now, heavier transport might be harder to do, I could possibly aquire some chinooks. Don't worry about Air cover I'll get some fighters to protect you.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Titan Pilot: Shit! GDI was already here!
Titan Pilot 2: We might have to cut and run, our commander didn't see the forces there.
Titan Pilot 3: Damnit! Taking AT fire, we have to fall back!

Titan Pilot 4: Need bac-
*Unit Lost*
Titan Pilot 1:Fall back! Commander, they know the trick! We need backup.

Commander: I don't think these idiots know anything about stealth technology! Fall back about 300 meters and there will be a stealth generator waiting for you.

Titan Pilot 1: Okay! Full reverse and return fire!

*Titans vanish*

Mercenary Fleet *153 Miles out*: We have the package. Is the coast clear for landing?

Commander: Negative, there is a Japanese force at the landing area, and Allied forces at the second. We have done nothing to the Japanese but I am not sure of their stance against us.

mercenary Fleet *142 Miles out*: Japanese forces, this is the ship Runnerbound, requesting permission to land at the Soviet base.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XO! Their walkers disappeared!
XO: Faded?
Yes
XO: Phase tech! Get the NCOs out there with the infrared! MGs Lowest ROF setting scatter bullets at anything suspicious, if bullet strikes cause tanks to show through the gap that'll reveal whatever they're hiding behind!
Comms: I've got signals from an unknown ship, I'm going to range it using both RADAR Arrays. Looks like it's heading for the bay with the giant sub... Better prepare a welcome party sir. May I suggest some Armour?
Yes, but only once3 targets have been located, if those walkers can disapper they could wander into god knows out there...

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ha! you can't destroy cement! To spite you, I build another one!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Runnerbound Captain: It seems we are being detected by the Allies, activate the radar jammers. We don't want to cloak because the Japanese might see it as hostile and their fleet is too large to engage.

Jammer ship: Yessir!

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Comms: Active jamming detected sir, this has given us a rough fleet location. See why we don't use them now?
Yes, Corporal... I see. I authorise a spyplane run on the target area, make it high and fast, these boys probably have some expensive toys...
Comms: Yes sir.
XO! Any news on those walkers?
XO: We picked up something outside the gate but it was probably nothing. Geez, this is like trying to hunt those little soviet diesel bastards in the atlantic.
I hear that... How much in the funds?
XO: Not much action yet so £41025
Shell out on some new armour, I feel the need for some MBTs, lets see these contract kiddies play with the big boys, eh?
XO: How many sir?
Say 12, 12x1500 is about 18000 right?
XO: Yes sir, want any support with that? Ugh, I sound like a fast food worker.
Yes plese, 4 AA and 3 Howitzers if you please.
XO: 4x1100 and 3x1200 is about 8000.
Running total?
XO:26 grand sir, that ok?
Authorised, and get engineering to check harvester 3, I think the crystals took out some tyres.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, what do we have here??? An unknown fleet??? That cooperates with the Japs??? And you said it was a bad idea to place those underwater sensor arrays there.
Techi: Cut that out. Ok, what shall we do??
Well, one of the boats seems to be carrying a bomb of some sort. Activate the bomb.
Yes Sir!
They also seems to have cloaking technology. Place the arrays on the ships. If they are allied with the Japs, we might find what they are up to...
Techi: Roger that. Setting arrays in drill position

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Drilling*
R.B. Capt.: What the hell is that!? Engineering!

Engineering Staff: We hit some mines of some sort. We aren't taking on water but they are sending out pulses. The jammer should keep them from contacting the main node they are sending to.

Cargo Ship: We can't risk it! If we lose this cargo, we lose...period!

Engineering: We will stay here for now while removing the mines. Launch depth charges to take out any that might not of activated yet. And retune the sonar to pick up small objects.
*BLAM*
Battleship Rumbus: We are taking on water!

Destroyer Ruckus: There's explosive mines!

R.B. Capt.: Stay here until the mines are confirmed clear. We aren't in range of any onshore weapons so we should be safe as long as the Japanese don't attack us.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Comms: The Jammer has stopped!
Are the A10s still loaded with anti-ship missiles?
Airbase: Harpoons still ready!
XO: Planning a Strike?
Yes, launch the missiles from outside AA range, send fighters for AA cover incase they have a carrier.
XO: The Japanese fleet?
Is staying where it is, I'm not sending all the planes I have.
Airbase! Tell the piots to gun for the jammer and the cargo ship!
Airbase: Relaying orders.
XO! How's the funding?
XO:24723, excluding what we owe on the armour.
Sounding good, get us another few A10s, just in case...

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... These ships are trying to clear my mines. It´s lucky though that i placed a bomb there, even when SOMEONE, which name shall not be..
Techi: STOP THAT!!!. Anyway, how will we detonet the bomb?? High Explosive or Ka-Boom??
I´m in a good mod, so go with the Ka-Boom

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt. Albrecht, may I request an alliance?
You side too, as the GDI, stand for the free world I believe.

And after I warned you of this evil faction (impersonating GDI!),
perhaps you could do me a favour in return?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Blam**Battleship explodes violently*
*whiiiiiiiiir**Carrier becomes visible*
Carrier Javelin: Our generators hit! Debris from the battleship went through the hull of our carrier!

Radar Ship: We are picking up numerous enemy aircraft!

Javelin: Launch the Firehawks!

R.B. Capt.: Maybe we can scare them out of attacking. Uncloak the Aegis support.*whiiiiiiiir*
*a force of 13 Aegis AA ships appear*

Aegis: Activating Laserpoint defence!

(Yes, I'm dragging Generals into this too #Tongue )

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pilot: They have AA!!!!!!!
A10: I'm Outta Harpoons and I won't take my bird into that mess for all the tea in India!
A10 Group Leader: We have 12 missiles left!
6 at that carrier, 6 at the Transport boys, keep out of AA range and get the hell home. Trophy point defenses active on my aircraft, lead SAMs into range unless you feel like a swim into the arms of a pissed off enemy.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

R.B. Capt.: They care coming for one last run! Carrier Javelin, launch your EMP at the aircraft, manually detonate it once its near their A10's. I want all but 3 Aegis cruisers to charge at them, I don't want any missiles launched at the fleet.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A10 leader: Don't the fools realize our missiles have more range than theirs? the only reason we're this close is for accuracy. The carrier is launching a missile! It's a big'un and probably has some nasty tricks, shoot it down when it comes in range fighters, but no more than 1 plane in the expected blast radius!

They've left a hole in the Missile screen! Dodge into it then out before it can be closed!

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Albrecht, don't ignore my request #Tongue

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT, Consider your offer accepted, at the moment I'm trying to sink a fleet, got any orcas or do I get to see some orbital Ion cannon on that transport?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

R.B Capt.: They have fallen for the trap! Launch the PAT-7's on the Destroyers!
Missile:*warhead armed to explode on death or remotely*

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Albrecht, I have authority to give to you a one-time-only ion cannon strike, use it well Wink

But for this, and for warning you of this factions attack on your base,
I require from you a decent amount of tiberium,
aswell as engineers (to fix my forces, and start over).

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can Give you £5000 worth of tiberium now and 8 engineers by helicopter with further payments later.
Request Orbital Ion strike on Enemy Fleet transport, detonate their own bomb!

A10 Leader: They Don't get it do they? The aren't going to stop us, they fired their missiles on the edge of effective range, we never went within their AA radius, we just exploited the charge of those three ships to skirt the missile radius and fire closer to their heart... Trophy system still active, three damaged aircraft but no losses reported, I count six wallowing wrecks and one cargo ship about to be fried, get low to the water boys, I'd hate to loose you to the leftover fireworks.

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Request Orbital Ion strike on Enemy Fleet transport

Aimed at enemy fleet, Strike at 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Thats what you get when you impersonate the GDI!

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A10 Leader: Damn! That tub went up like A whole Nuke silo!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: Hmm...their fleet has been devastated. They should not pose any threat to us then. Perhaps we should negotiate first... *Turns to the operator*

Operator: Yes sir. Yari-1, surface.

*Beside the Runnerbound*
Yari: *Surfaces*

Sonar operator: Opening all hailing frequencies.

Destiny: This is the Empire of the Rising Sun's 1st Fleet, Admiral Destiny. Your request to land in the base...is granted. We shall provide...escorts. They aren't visible at the moment. I see you are facing...anti-air problems. Is there any room for negotiation?

Operator: All appropriate units have taken positions, Captain.

Destiny: I see.

Operator: Nano core is ready.

Destiny: Use it on that fleet as they approach the shores.

Operator: What about us?

Destiny: Have you found the ASAT weapons?

Operator 2: We have 2 ASATs in the database. First is a "Brotherhood of Nod" nuclear missile. The second is...space-borne tungsten rod-firing satellites. A possible ASAT is the Ion Cannon...err...that huge freaking blue beam which obliterated their fleet. Only that..."GDI" faction controls it, though. Along with their entire Ion Cannon Network.

Destiny: Hmm...link me with the Runnerbound.

Operator: Uplink complete.

Destiny: Captain of the Runnerbound. It seems you have lasers of some sort. Is it possible that you might be in possession of...particle cannons?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's one fleet that won't be bothering us.
XO: we have 3 A10s in need of repair and a fourth is having a new wing fabricated.

Looks like their fleet has got anarrangement with the japs. AA cover, but for what? Whatever it is it won't be good news...

XO? Is that MBT unit ready?
XO: You give the word sir.
Comms? What have we got?
Comms: Low-level routine stuff with some double-layer encrypted Jap-Merc stuff. We aren't gonna get into that any time soon.
How are our defences?
XO: Sturdy as can be, nobody's getting in and nobody's getting out. We have an intelligence dead zone up here.
How are those chinooks?
XO: they are at Liten's disposal any time he needs them, sir.
Dismissed, let your deputy take over, you look half dead. Return tomorrow, and not before unless I say so, that's an order.
XO: Yessir!
Comms, keep it sealed, warn us of any, irregularities...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Crackling*
Apex: This is Apex, captain of the Beholder. We suffered a serious blow, the fleet is all but devastated. An ion cannon strike took out all of my escorts. My rudder is also damaged so i am having a hard time navigating the sea. If you can guarantee this hardware makes it to safety I can make it worth your while. And we don't have particle beams but we do have some of the best laser weaponry on the planet onboard. But thats not what we are protecting...*Crackles out*

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have 1 new message

The message was sent to no one in particular, and has been marked as spam

hmm... sent to everyone...

Definetly spam.

Inbox Cleared

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: I will assure you that you will be able to land without any more damage. If you require we do have...a Commando onboard that'll...help to bring...the entire ship to shore.

Operator: Yaris report the enemy defences heavy on the coast. We have nothing in our arsenal that can penetrate that...at least only the aircraft can't. If we deploy Wave-Forces and Shoguns, we're out of range of them weapons, including their artillery.

Destiny: Hmm...have half the Shogun in the base at broadside not too close off the shores, have all avaliable Sea-Wings there to provide Anti-Air cover. Have the Mecha Tengus transform into Jet at the first sign of enemy aircraft. I'll need more information on this Allied faction before we attack them.

Operator 2: Kancho, Hunter-san's harvesting force is now harvesting the Tiberium in the Soviet base. Our landing troops have fortified the entrances and the base. We have captured the War Factory as you requested, and the MCV is currently in production.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

after several hours of constructing cement squares, I finally have enough area! I am beginning construction on the wind trap!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey hey, C&C please #Tongue IF not...please provide me with Minotaurs.

*Off the coast of the Soviet base, a space-time anomaly occurs*
Captain: Where the heck are we?! What happened?! What the hell is this place?

Radar operator: Captain, I think we're not shooting at the GLA anymore...we've...*Pulls out a science fiction book* ...been transported through time and space into another era where Armoured Bears, War Blimps, huge freaking mechanic walkers and...psionic schoolgirls that can tear infantry, tanks, aircraft, structures and SHIPS apart!

Captain: What the...I was gonna get promoted to Heroic, damn...

Radar operator 2: Captain! We have visuals of a massive fleet not too far away from us! Then there's forces in a...base...I think...

Captain: Level One Battlestations! All hands, prepare for combat! All ships in the battlegroup Arc-En-Ciel, load your cannons! Link me with the carrier!

Radar operator: Radio's up.

Captain: Hey, get your Naval Raptors ready for takeoff. We've got hostiles, to be honest it's a massive fleet that outnumbers us 5 to 1.

Carrier captain: I see. But take a look over there, there's another fleet in the seas. Zoom in a little. Can you see...Point Defense Lasers? They're what our Avengers use.

Battleship captain: You're right...hey, got any Comanches to spare? Maybe that guy is one of ours. But his fleet looks like it got a pounding from a Particle cannon...

(Don't accuse me of being...unfriendly, Apex #Tongue)

*EotRS 1st Fleet, Koryu*
Operator: Kancho! A large fleet of ships have appeared a distance off the landing base!

Destiny: Give me visuals.

Operator 2: ...complete.

Destiny: These...ships look very familiar to ours. Especially those...3-barreled cannons like our Shiradas.

Operator: Hunter-san's database says that the ships are from a "United States of America". I can identify Battleships, an Aircraft Carrier, several Comanches, a Chinook or two and several Amphibious Landing crafts.

Destiny: Interesting...zoom in a bit. It appears that the captains of the Beholder and Runnerbound utilize the same technology as this "United States". Prepare to engage Point Defense Barriers if they deem us hostile and fire their cannons. Do not fire on the "American" fleet.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Sees Flash*
Apex: What the hell? Another fleet? *Sees markings* America huh? Our organization has a huge influence in their government so they shouldn't be a threat.

*Uses western accent*
Apex(To Americans): This is transport frigate Beholder. We took major hits from an enemy ion cannon this cargo needs to get to shore. Also, do not trust those that call themselves the "Allies." They are the ones who asked for the ion cannon strike against us.

R.B. Capt.: Also I should point out. Do NOT fire on the ships and vehicles with Japanese insignia on them. They are friendly but I doubt they will hesitate to return fire.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: *Watches from afar* Finalize the American fleet as friendly. Confirm our position.

Operator: American fleet is now designated as "Friendly".

Operator 2: East of the "Horn".

Destiny: Have they unloaded?

Operator 2: The Sudden Transports are returning to the fleet.

Destiny: Right then. Connect me with the fleet.

Operator: Complete.

Destiny: All ships, return to base. I will be personally making a trip to our friendly fleets and the landing base. Have the Izumi, Izumo, Hiiragi, Sakura and the Koryu stay. I want a quarter of the 1st and 2nd Anti-Air to stay, as well.

*United States of America, Battlegroup Arc-En-Ciel*
Admiral: Don't tell me, it's that...

Radar operator: Ships with Japanese insignias are designated as Friendly.

Battleship captain: It is. We've got totally no idea where the hell we were. Just do it.

Admiral: Captain of the transport frigate Beholder, this is the Admiral of the Carrier U.S.S. Anomaly. We are ceding command of the battlegroup Arc-En-Ciel to you. We have Dozers in our transports. What would your first orders be?

---------------------------------------
Here teh map after so many confusing stuff.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love having aces high...
Those Jap forces think their guns outrange ours, pepper a ship with HE to show that they're wrong.
XO: A US fleet has appeared off the coast.
Timeline? Not ours, not Dutchy's, looks kinda lik out kit though...
Open comms, tell them that frigate is a hijacked GLA vessel carring weapons of mass destruction.
Comms: Opening Channel...
US Fleet: Unidentified Forces, Identify yourselves!
Third Armoured Division, British Army.
US Fleet: Brits? Here? Aww hell... This is all messed up. Who are the lil chinese fellers?
J apaneses forces, empire of the rising sun. I'm guessing you're from a time where einstein didn't zap that hitler chappie.
US Fleet: This gets stranger and stranger, different times? Einstein killing Hitler?
XO! Get me that book einstein wrote about what would happen!
XO: Got it, sir.
Thiat was fast!
XO: Yes... I'm reading it.
Any good?
XO: Sounds real...
US Fleet! In 1941 did the Japanese attack "Pearl Harbour Naval Base"?
US Fleet: Yeah, launched us into WWII.
Those japanese forces are like high-tech versions of what you faced, fanatics sworn to give their lives for the emperor. That ship that asked for escort and told you not to trust us is allied with them and carrying a bomb, I can't sink it because it would destroy yor fleet, You, however, can take the crew prisoner and scuttle it, that tub won't float for muck longer anyways, our A10s took care of that.
US Fleet: I see, I'll tell this to the Admiral...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, I slept for a few hours and it seems all hell has broken loose. Comrade Albrecht, bring me up to speed please. I want to know what happened exactly. A new fleet has arrived, some kind of laser was fired at that fleet, and another unknown fleet arrived? Is that correct?.
Dutchygamer: CY, what's the status of that Tech Lab?
CY Techie: It's already done comrade. You can now construct Apocs and Kirovs as you wanted.
Dutchygamer: Goooood! Hehehe, time to have a little payback
Comcenter techie: Sir, we have an incoming transmission from Commander Liten!
Dutchygamer: Show it.
*Duchygamer listens to Liten's pledge*
Dutchygamer: Send him the following message:
"Commander Liten, I'll send you my Twinblades to pick up as much as they can. After that, they are under your control. You may keep them, if you give me that 'Unpack Base' technology you promised. Also, please tell me when you are about to leave the old base area. I want to hold the defences up as long as possible. I'm sending a Sputnik to the blue crystal area at once to establish a foothold there.
Comcenter techie: Was that the message sir?
Dutchygamer: *thinks* Yes it was. Send it.
*constructs a Sputnik*

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchy, get your twinblades to meet with the chinooks and utility helicopters.
A Mercenary fleet was spotted off the coast and attacked by my A10s (4 damaged, 0 lost) who sank 6 ships and then an orbital ion cannon (space laser, like magsat but sends death down istead of bringing units up) hit the fleet leaving one damaged ship still afloat. Then a US fleet appeared and the mercenaries are trying to get the US fleet to ally with them wheras I'm using Einsteins book of what would have happened to convince them of the timeline stuff. Ya know? Einstein *bzzzz* *killminimoustacheman* *bzzzz*

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, I see. And what about GDI? Are they allies of us now or not. If so, I'm going to send them something useful to make up for the attacks I did on them.
*Squadron of veteran Kirovs are teleported in*
Kirov pilot: Commander Dutchygamer, we are here to help you on your request!
Dutchygamer: Request? What request? I didn't send any request. I can't even send requests to the other era!
Kirov pilot: Hmm, I already found it odd we where withdrawn from the attack just before the important battle. Seems we are betrayed comrades! Anyway, now we are here, can we be of any help?
Dutchygamer: Move to the North of the base, and stay there. When the time is right, you will receive orders.
Kirov pilot: Yes comrade, moving out.
Well comrade Commanders, it seems I got a squadron of veteran Kirov's from the other era by accident. I think Commander Albrecht knows how... effective Kirovs can be to an enemy base hehehe...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahhh; CHAOS! Yah gotta love it, and... SPICE!! DaFool, your name could not be farther from the truth. YOU'VE GOT SPICE!! I request we join forces. I know I can offer something of interest to you. And YOU'VE GOT SPICE!!! DADADADADADAMN, INEEDAQUICKFIX- gah, get a hold of yourself...

Anyways; any ally of EotRS is my ally. Our forces, own the seas. And my forces, will soon own all tiberium on the continent. Everything is going according to plan; the tiberium is growing, veins have started to sprout, blue tiberium has appeared. The area is extremely dangerous, to flesh and metal and electronics alike. By electronics, I mean weapon systems can now be jammed, even weapons in space. I know all about the Ion Cannons and particle cannons. The only way to target anything within my tiberium land fortress (in the center, I've got buildings, mysterious buildings; to get in and out of the area, aircraft is used, and theres plenty of organic AA), is to take out the trageting disruptor (again, scrin tech, combined with Nod tech and based off GDI).

EotRS, Destiny, and all my allies, I ask you, what are your plans for this continent? I'll tell you mine: I want to get rich, create a goldmine of tiberium, and possibly SPICE!!! Now, if I were to do this, eventually the entire landscape would be uninhabitable, but it would become a major resource site, making us all RICH!

What do you guys want? Land, that can be taken back by the enemies? Or infinite money, to fund other assaults in more desirable areas?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [253 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon