Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
T3h Ub3r R0l3 Pl4y
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [253 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CEASE ANY FIRE UPON THE SUB. MY SUB. Please. And thank you.

Empire of the Rising Sun fleet, I am the dominant hunter, owner of this wicked sub. We mean no harm, we're just trying to get a hold of the situation.

We offer knowledge; that green stuff you encountered? We know all about it, and we'll be happy to share our knowledge.

Now, we don't know too much of our surroundings, as we just got here, but that will change soon. You know, you fleet and my sub are at this point the only powerful naval vessels out here. These waters hide precious resources; we can own them, we can control the seas, as we are the only ones.
If I am bothering you with the word 'we', simply say so, and I will cease to use it in a sentence.

BTW, your Emperor - he is a cool guy. I think he can set this world straight. I mean, he's very wise, wants to better all our lives; his intentions are for the greater good.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Back to MT, in his MMKII
"Hes clueless of the activity the sector holds"

Damnit! When do I get to see action!?
There are no objectives currently available
EVA, Where are the enemies?!
GDI Command advises you to standby until given assigned objectives.
Screw this! Procceed to that orange place!
WARNING! Do not procceed. Standby until given assigned objectives.
Standby my A$$! Proceed!
WARNING! Do not procceed, that area is mu-
Initiate Manual Override

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Empire of the Rising Sun First Fleet Shogun-class Flagship "Koryu"*

Destiny: The Emperor's Fleet holds no hostile intentions against your Submarine. I thank you for your offer. We shall gladly accept it. "We" is fine, it is fine for us. In the Emperor's name, we thank you for the praise.

Operator: Kancho! The scouts have reported an offshore, uninhabited island off the mainland! Unfortunately there are no Ore on the island...

Destiny: I see...Mr.Hunter, shall we proceed to that island, first? Move up the Nanocores! MCV, don't lag behind!

*Island off the coast*
Tengu pilot: Hey, which one of us can clear trees?

Rocket Angel: Him. That thing which is bobbing up and down on the water.

Tsunami Tank Commander: What?

Rocket Angel 2: Run down or shoot those trees.

Tengu 2: The Admiral is establishing a base here. Make it quick.

Tsunami 2: I'll do this part. *Shoots several trees down, creating a clearing*

Tengu 1: Hey, I'm gonna scout out the mainland. Command says we intercepted english transmissions dating back to the...1940s...I think. *Transforms into Jet Tengu and heads towards the continent*

Rocket Angel 2: Moshi moshi? Koryu, can you hear me? This is the scout taskforce. We've cleared the trees and Baka-1 is approaching the mainland to see if there are any resources nearby, or perhaps find more space to establish another base.

Operator: This is the Koryu, copy that. We going to rendezvous with Team CTRL+0 near the "horn" of the continent. Please send a unit to the "horn" to confirm their status.

*River*
Fish: Blubb, Blubb, Blubb... *Swims aimlessly in the river, as suddenly a space-time warp occurs, killing the fish*

Chopper-VX Pilot: *Hovers above the water* Wtf! I almost killed that Super Reactor! Where the hell is this place?!

VX 2: Hey, you're not alone...I almost pwned that CY...

Sea-Wing pilot: Wtf I was shooting that Conscript!

Jet Tengu: Hey, I don't know what happened, but get me off the rocks!!! I can't transform dammnit.

Sea-Wing 2: Hey, I think we're in unknown territory. The maps don't have this location.

VX 3: Why ARE we in a river, anyway?

Sea-Wing 5: I dunno. Let's count...we have 5 Sea-Wings, 3 VXes and a Tengu...a small squadron of us stranded here, sigh...

Striker-VX 2: lolnoob *Kicks the Tengu out of the rocks*

Jet Tengu: Wtf hey you're gonna get it from me! *Transforms into Mecha Tengu and starts hovering*

Sea-Wing: Alright, no more playing. All Sea-Wings, stay submerged...as Sea-Wings. All VXes are to be in Striker. Tengu is...Tengu. First, we need to establish contact with the Second Fleet, if they're here or something.

VX: So we need to find some Empire things, first. I don't know what lies in wait here, but keep your weapons primed. Who here has the highest rank?

Mecha Tengu: *Looks around* We're all 1-stripes wtf? *A crate spawns in front of the Tengu* What is... *Suddenly the Tengu is promoted* lol I'm...the leader!

I think every new page should have the map, so it's easier =/ Can't bother Dutchy to make silhouttes of the Armor, Infantry, Ships, Aircraft, Structures and such, can I? ALSO! Change the name of the topic #Tongue I also don't get how the HMECH climbed a cliff...hey, do you have a Orca Transport or something?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Colonel, Report!
First Wessex light Armour reporting, sir!
Return to base, we have enough tactical Data.
Wilco, sir.

OPpen Comms with that soviet base, I think I've seen those unit markings before.
Fuel up those transports and stow the MGs, we have an appointment with an old friend...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Radioman:*Listens to the chaos the newcomers to the Tiberium world are experiencing*

Commander: *Laughs*Seems we already have the upper hand!*Hears explosion* What the hell was that!?

Engineer: I crossed a circuit and the MCV self-destructed. I told you the GDI security protocols were top notch!

Commander: *Sigh* Guess its to plan B. Go to the soviet base that has been overrun by Tiberium. See what you can get.

Mercenary Trooper: But there's creatures that took nest there!

Commander: Then take the Mobile Stealth Generator and a Titan and stop complaining!

EDIT: And heres da map

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sickle corporal: HQ, I don't know what that mech was, but it seems it's firing at the orange weed I informed you about.
Also, the unknown enemy has request reinforcements! What must we do?
Dutchygamer: Well, as I've heard good news from our ambassador, I'll send in the Twinblades again to pick you guys up, and to drop you near their base. Defend it, but be on alert; if they attack you, report immediately!
Sickle corporal: Roger that HQ, standing by for the Twinblades
*Twinblades are send out to pick up Sickle patrol*
Twinblade pilot: HQ, this is Twinblade pilot 12. You ain't going to believe this: I see EotRS units near the river.
Dutchygamer: What? But the main army is still at the sea! How can they be there?
Twinblade pilot: Don't ask me, but they're here. Hehe, must we take an example of them?
Dutchygamer: On your way back, but bring those Sickles to the other base first. And pick up the ambassador too will ya?
Twinblade pilot: Roger that HQ. Twinblade out.

An update of what has happened:
Dutchygamer has scouted the area with Sickles, which are going to be airlifted to Liten's base as reinforcements.
Albrecht hasn't done much besides some scouting.
Liten has revealed his base.
Apex is on the way to capturing the abandon Soviet base.
Destiny split up his fleet and constructed a small base near Albrecht. He also has a small force near the river.
DaFool is attacking the veins (?).
Dominant is still relaxing on his sub #Tongue

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sickle corporal: Hey, you still there???
- Yes. Do you have good news???
Sickle corporal: Yep, HQ decided that we will reinforce you
- That´s good news, but if you don´t hurry, there will be nothing to reinforce. We have sufferd heavy casualties and the base defenses are offline.
Sickle corporal: Just hang in there. Can you tell us which units you are facing???
- I´m not sure, but the units that breached the gates were mainly Tengus and Tsunami Tanks, but most of the Tsunamis were taken care of by our Apocs, but there is still some out there
Sickle corporal: Just hang tight for 5 minutes, I see if HQ can send some Stingrays

Another map.PNG
 Description:
Light Blue Is Unkown EotRS Forces
 Filesize:  80.86 KB
 Viewed:  11247 Time(s)

Another map.PNG

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Comms officer: Sir, the uplink is ready, are you sure you want to do this?
Yes, if this guy is who I think he is it's time we stoood on a level field.
Comms officer: Attempting to track the commander's frequencey now.
Air Traffic Co-ordinator: We saw some weird radar returns from that last engagement, none of our units saw anything but it appears that at least one faction has a helicopter/walker hybrid, should I keep the Privateers ready?
Yes, A pair in the air and the rest at Alert until further notice.
Construction Supervisor: The Phase construction unit is ready in the war factory, want us to fix up some hidden armour? It could be valuable if this turns nasty.
Get us a few, with the 90mm HEAT, right?
Construction Supervisor:Yes sir.
Comms officer: Soviet commander frequencies identified, one is tagged as DUT, is that the one you're looking for sir?
Yes, open a comms Channel immedietely.
"General Dutchy? I'm going to assume you're still in command of the 137th Tanks, even if your timeline appears to be severely damaged. As you know the Allied Nations and Soviet union have not always seen eye-to-eye, I suggest we do now or this green crystal will soon absorb our eyes into it. From what I understand your forces are powerful but lack certain aspects of... finesse, we have that capability but ou units are more balanced, I propose we ally to claim this land and time for the peoples of europe, be they communist or otherwise. As a new spin on an old bit of your Propaganda 'For the glory of mother Europe'.

What say you? I think I can help you with your japanese problem..."

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Commander, we are reporting that success! All of the mutations are gone!

MUTATIONS!? I ordered destruction of that orange force's base!

Sir, that was a vienhole.

Dammit! Then head to that Greenish-Gray place! We need action!

Sir! Thats jus-

I SAID DO IT!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Commander Albrecht? You want a peace treaty? Now that is interesting. Also, it ain't General Dutchygamer, but Sergeant Dutchygamer...
But now I'm thinking of it, as Mother Russia is in other era, I assume the role as General now.
*incoming transmission*
Oh, wait a sec comrade, I've got incoming transmission.
Sickle corporal: HQ, are you there? The Army of Liten has requested some more reinforcements. Is it possible to send some Stingrays?
Dutchygamer: How do you want me to get Stingrays from. You need a Naval Yard for that, and there ain't any water in the vicinity of the base. I'll see if I can send in some Tesla Troopers combined with Engineers via Bullfrogs. Tell the commander to hold on. We'll be there as fast as we can.
Sickle corporal: Yes HQ!
Well, that was that. Now, this peace treaty commander Albrecht... I will accept it, as long as you are serious about it. I do not take jokes about these kind of sensitive subjects. The green crystals are indeed dangerous, and so are the Japanese and some of the other factions around here.
*incoming transmission*
Now what?
Twinblade pilot: HQ! This is Twinblade pilot 12 again. We're under attack by some kind of huge mech! We've taken heavy losses! We can't make it back to base in time!
Dutchygamer: Calm down pilot! You're in luck. Go to a base North-North-West of you. I'll tell them of your coming. But whatever you do, do not open fire on them, understood?
Twinblade pilot: Yes HQ, understood!
Commander Albrecht? I've got a request for you. Is it possible that you can take care of some Twinblades that are coming towards your base? They are in need of serious repair. I'll send out a small force of engineers to help you with the repairs. Do not worry, they won't capture your base.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sickle corporal: I´m sorry, but we can´t get any Stingrays at the moment. But HQ might send in some Tesla Troopers to take care of the Tsunamis, and engineers to repair the Super Reactor
- Hope they get here soon. Ahh... Sickel Patrol, you can enter the base now, there is only tengus left.
Sickle corporal: Roger that. Moving in
- Hurry, the Tengus are attacking the reactor
Sickle corporal: We are moving as fast as we can
*Suddenly, i hear Mancannons*
- Sickel Patrol, can you see some Bullfrogs???
Sickle corporal: Yes, there are some Bullfrogs outside your base. It must be the reinforcements.
- Yes, i can see some Tesla Troopers comming down. But no engineers.
Sickle corporal: Entering base now
- The Tengus are lifting of. Ohhh... That´s gotta hurt. Way to go Bullfrogs
Bullfrog Commander: Looks like we got here in time
- You sure did

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Tesla Troopers kill the remaining Japanese units*
Tesla Trooper: Hehe, that was a shocker for them. HQ, we've secured the area, but where are the engineers you promised?
Dutchygamer: They should be with you. Check the landing area. It may be possible that they where shot down during the drop.
*Tesla trooper goes to the landing zone*
Tesla Trooper: HQ, no sign of engineers. You sure you send them? Wait a sec, I hear somethi-AARGH! *static*
Dutchygamer: What happened? Tesla Unit 82 report in! Tesla Unit 82, do you copy?
Aw, damn. First the engineers gone, now a Tesla trooper being killed. Something is wrong, and I think I know what.
Commander Liten, if you have any remaining forces, can you scout the area around your base. I suspect there is a Shinobi around there somewhere. I've lost my engineers and a Tesla Trooper. I won't risk losing anymore Troopers to that guy. They will defend the base, so you can hunt that guy down. Copy?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Commander Albrecht? I've got a request for you. Is it possible that you can take care of some Twinblades that are coming towards your base? They are in need of serious repair. I'll send out a small force of engineers to help you with the repairs. Do not worry, they won't capture your base.

Ok, I can do that, If you allow me access to the rapid-fire technology used in the Hammer tank's gun mount I think I can get rid of the japanese flying walkers you call Tengus

Consider me your ally Dutchy Wink I'm sending a liason officer in a transport helicopter, I suggest you do the same. In the meantime I will get the Royal Engineers Mechanics to patch up those Twinblades, Hardend steel will do, won't it?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Explosions in the distance*
Trooper:
Ugh! Could you horry up? Sounds like the battle is getting closer.
Head Technician: There is a lot of rubble to sort though.
*Over radio*Technician: I think I found something!
H.T.: Well?
Tech: Looks like a nuke, but it doesn't contain any uranium in its warhead.
H.T.: Well load it into the dropship and we will take it back once we are finished with the MCV.
*Growling*
Titan Pilot:
I think the creatures have found us. I am picking up Tiberium movement everywhere.
*To himself*H.T.: Shit
H.T.: Open fire! And hurry the hell up, we don't have much time!
*Rumbling*
Mercenary Hijacker: The MCV is operational.
H.T.: GOOD! Now how is the weapon we found?
Tech: Good but we are not sure of its condition or destructive capabilities, we might want to be careful when transporting it.
H.T.: Okay! Move out!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Roger That General Dutchy. I will send out any remaining Sickles to take this guy out.
*All Sickels Report to the CY*
Sickel Commander: We have a total of 9 sickels left.
Good, split up in teams of 3 and start to scout the area
Yes Sir

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ehmm, comrade Liten, I would appreciate if you didn't give orders to my units. Or do you really don't have any units left? Then we can talk further...
And at Commander Albrecht: if I wish where you where talking about, I would give it to you, but our Hammer Tanks don't shoot faster then your tanks. They do inflict more damage though hehehe.
Anyways, good to have you as an Allied. It seems that what Moscow said ain't true at all. You are a fine man. I even begin to doubt why I still follow Moscow's orders when I'm in a different era...
Also, 1 officer in a Bullfrog coming up comrade! I'll recall those engineers so I can send them to Commander Liten's base, so he can fix his base. I advice you have a talk with him too, maybe we 3 can defeat the EotRS, and any other factions around here...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Commander: Okay we should be good, I contacted one of our suppliers in Russia. They are sending some experimental tech they want field tested. Plus they don't recognize the bomb. So we have no use for it...

Trooper: What should we do with it?

Commander: Fit the dropship with R/C controls and we will test this weapon to its full extent. As soon as we figure out how to arm it we will test it on...

Scout: SIR! We just spotted a fleet with Japanese markings!

Commander: How the hell? Japan hasn't had any military power for over 50 years! Guess its time to put them in their place.

Engineer: Sir, the bomb is ready and the dropships are ready for remote control.

Commander: Give the Japs our little present...

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes! Its all DEAD!

Sir, that wa-

And none of this would have happened if I listened to that EVA!

Sir! That was an old, infested city.

SHI*! but what of those strange vehicles spotted?

Perhaps you should check in with GDI Command...

*Sigh* Boot up EVA...

EVA online.

What is my status?

GDI Command forgives your being insubordinate, on the basis of what you confirmed.

What have I confirmed?

The existence of forces from another era.

OMGWTF!?!?!?!1!!111

Due to the lack of GDI forces, you are put in command of all GDI in this sector. An MCV is being sent in, along with some reinforcements, to deal with this threat.

Objectives?

Utilize the MCV en route, the reinforcements, and all the forces under your command, and permanently establish our presence in this area.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I may not get a chance to do stuff with my sub right now; I gotta get Internet back!

For now I'm just chillin, and I'm on good terms with the EotRS force, and the invincible guy, I think.

Don't worry, soon I'll get this sub into some ACTION; you have yet to see what it can do. #Bandit

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm going to establish an airfield near your base to house interceptor aircraft that will aid you in your defence against these "Rising Sun" Forces, as for liten, he was oncde part of my yucca plant so if he agrees to a ceasfire I'll honour it. In the meantime I suggest you fit ground seekers to the missiles on your MiGs so they don't loose the target when it lands.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*A distance from the river*
Tengu: Hey, we're moving out. We're going to get killed at this rate.

VX: What makes you think so?

Tengu: I intercepted some of 2nd Fleet's unit transmissions. Apparently, there is a large base, on our left, on this..."island".

Sea-Wing: What do we do now?

VX 2: I dunno. I suggest we head Northeast...

VX: *Hears a knocking on his cockpit* Who...it's a Shinobi!

Shinobi: Hiyaku, nigeru! Teki desu!

VX: It's the enemy. We gotta go, now!

Sea-Wing 5: Northeast, we shall! *The Sea-Wings, VXes and Tengu changes into their airborne modes*

Shinobi: *Gets into his monster truck which changes into a civilian car*

*EotRS 1st Fleet, past the "Horn" of the Continent*
Destiny: Hmm...things don't look so good now. There's something suspicious here. What's the status?

Operator: Captain, press CTRL+1.

Destiny: *Presses the buttons* ...

Operator: Assilmilation of the detachment Shoguns into 1st Fleet complete.

Destiny: Assilmilation? They're ours in the beginning.

Operator 2: Captain, the scout force has cleared the island for base deployment.

Destiny: Good. All ships, full speed ahead. Destination: The island. Get me on the line with Hunter-san.

Operator: We're airing in...5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Destiny: Mister Hunter, our fleet will be establishing a base on that island off the coast of the continent. I am sure we will have a good...friendship. Do upload your database of the green crystals for us. Give him the carrier signal.

Operator: Uplinking carrier signal with Hunter-san's submarine...complete.

Destiny: We might have to name the island if it isn't named. We shall claim it in the name of the Emperor.

*Island*
Tengu 2: Baka-1 is returning! Hey, he's damaged! *Watches as several Nanocores stop and begins building themselves*

Tengu: Kuso! I flew into some AA and encountered these blue forces. I sold that Instant Dojo Nanocore since they were pounding on it.

Tsunami: That means we have no foothold on the continent...the fleet is arriving.

Rocket Angel: Hey, stop! Finish that Instant Reactor first! No! Face the opposite direction! You don't build ships facing the island! Do we have noobs in the Nanocores?!

MCV: *Rolls over a hill and deploys on top of it*

*EotRS 1st Fleet Flagship "Koryu"*
Destiny: Build some defenses, and roll out more docks. *Watches as the transports unload at the shores, with the fleet getting into position*

Operator: Kancho, Scout Force's Baka-1 wishes to speak with you.

Destiny: Hail the Variable Fighter.

Tengu: Greetings, Unmei-sama. I have urgent news to report. Apparently a hostile force has a main base on the continent, right in front of us. The enemy has no naval yards nor units. We should be able to establish control of the sea. I barely survived the intercepting aircraft and their Anti-Aircraft tanks.

Destiny: I see...looks like this will be troublesome. I want all units to report anything on their radar, be it glitches or ghosts. Have CAP round the clock.

Operator: The Imperial Docks are completed, Captain.

Destiny: Churn out more Shoguns and Naginatas for the moment. Send all Yaris to scout out the entire coast.

Updated map (You might wanna use this for every new page):

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, this odd weather here is interfering with the radar. I only get a white screen.
Conscript 1: Comrade, this is bad weather I tell you. Normal storm weather doesn't has brown skies.
Conscript 2: And I tell you this is normal storm weather. I've seen brown skies before, with very big lightning storm. Not one created by pesky Allies in second war, that one was dark blue.
Conscript 1: Well, I hop you're right. I still have bad feelings about it...
*KABOOM!!!*
*Ion Storm strike roasts a Bullfrog*
Conscript 1: WHAAA! Comrade, look there! Our Bullfrog, completely gone. Only scrap metal left. You really sure this is normal lightning storm?
Conscript 2: Now I'm doubting too.
*Tesla Trooper joins the conscripts*
Tesla Trooper: Nice weather ain't it comrades? Hehe.
Conscript 1: You are lucky in that suit. If you get hit, you won't end up like poor Bullfrog.
Tesla Trooper: Damn, that doesn't look good.
*KABOOM!!!*
*Ion Storm strike hits Tesla Trooper*
Tesla Trooper: KZZAAAHHH!!!
Conscript 2: WOW! Seems that suit didn't helped against that strike neither. I don't care about officer's orders now, lets get inside comrade.
Conscript 1: Good idea com...
*KABOOM!!!*
*Ion Storm strike hits conscript*
Conscript 1: *splat*
Conscript 2: Oh dear, I'm getting outta here!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Rumbling*
Commander:
This is one hell of an ion storm...

Head Technician: Deploy a lightning rod and we will be fine...

Commander: As soon as the ion storm subsides we will launch the bomb towards the Japanese base. In the meantime we will work on our base. *MCV Deploys* Get the base up before GDI sees us. They are most likely still sore since we ditched them when things went wrong on our last mission with them.

Trooper: Maybe because they payed us 7 Million to protect their ion cannon codes from Nod...

Commander: ANYWAY... We cant take off with this ion storm. The bomb stays in the base for now.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, these Sickels were found near the War Factory. And i accept your ceasfire Lt Albrecht. As for now, my remaining engineers have been working on a new prototype. It´s still under construction, but it will soon be ready to be test on the field. We havn´t found the Shinobi yet, but i´m sure we wi...
*Loud Stomping is heard*
Sickel Unit: What in the name of Mother Russia is that??
Not good. General Dutchy, it seems that there is a new base being deployed in the Infested City across the river. We need reinforcements to hold them off if they attack us, since we are still repairng our Super Reactor. If you and Albrecht could place a War Factory in my base to hold off any enemy attacks, i will share with you the latest prototype of the Tesla Tank

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer: Sickle corporal, what's the status?
Sickle corporal: We've hold of the enemy, but we didn't find the Shinobi you talked about. Maybe he did a runner together with the other Japs, hehe.
Dutchygamer: Good. If it's correct, some new engineers are under way to the base to repair the damage. If the Twinblades are repaired, I'll send them to pick you guys up. They will also deliver a Sputnik so we can set up some base defences near the base.
Sickle corporal: Roger that HQ!
Commander Liten, don't worry. I'm sending a Sputnik so I can build near your base. I need to find a way to get some more power though: a good defence is a Tesla defence, but it takes a lot of power. Is it possible that I can construct a Super Reactor in your base?

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Objectives Updated...
Primary Objective: Establish A GDI Stronghold
Secondary Objective: Acquire more information of these unknown factions. Scout out and map their location.

You four will be on scout duties. Constantly describe your position, what you see, and be sure to retreat when faced with large forces.

Where to?

You two scouts, slowly procceed to the river.
You two, scout out the area of this dreaded land.

Ye-yes-ss s-sirr... (petrified)

Base, start harvesting the tiberium that came from the infested city.

Everyone else, secure the base perimeter. Never let your guard down.

GAWEAP,replace those scouts. They'll probably be seen never again...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EotRS forces, in order to best deal with this green stuff, called Tiberium, you need to harvest it; the crystals, that is, as they contain valuable minerals leeched from the Earth's soil.

If you guys can distract most of the major opposing forces near the seemingly abandoned Soviet base infested with tiberium, I can deploy our finest harvesting force, and consume all available resources in the area, including but not limited to the tiberium.

We can split the earnings once it has all been harvested successfully; you may recieve a large boost to your current war economy this way. Also, I can send some engineers & technicians to upload valuable data on Tiberium into your database; this information can help you develope it as a weapon.

Tiberium is quite a potent weapon.

So, Commander Destiny, if you would provide some covering fire, or defences, or assault teams to take the fight to the enemy, I can in the mean time harvest all available resources from the Soviet shore base; any losses you encounter will be replaced, thanks to the resources my forces acquire.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny, the airbase is in the wrong place, supposed to be in dutchy's base.

eXecutive Officer: Sir, the interference from the weather is fading out, we're getting surface contacts and what appear to be buildings on that island... Reconnisance flights indicate an asian Japanese origin, looks like dutchy's enemies.

XO: They are deploying ships, what should we do commander?

The japanese either go for trickery or suicidal strenth. Deploy AA and artillery batteries to the coast, load the A10s with Harpoon ASMs and the Tactical bombers with laser-guided concrete busters, they should do.

Contact dutchy and tell him we can have a free shooting season if he clears the Seawings and other AA. Also, get the pathfinders to keep a watch on that GDI base, but do not engage, rifles stay loaded but safety on, understood?

XO: Yes sir, also, we reported a scout coming over the base, he must have taken a fair few '40 and '25s but he got away.

Then they know we're here, time to show the alternate Japan the real allies hold all the aces, regardless of that bushido rubbish. Demolish their outlying defences, I want anything not defended by AA levelled and crispy, Use of incendiaries authorised, we burned them out of Iwo Jima, we'll burn them out of wherever else they hide and no backstabbing or lasers will stop us, thell the base guards to increase vigilance and order men to go for the officers if possible.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have permission to construct a Super Reactor in my base. I´v drawn up a quick sketch of my base. You should place your Super Reactor in the yellow spot.

Liten´s Base.png
 Description:
Black Squares are Tesla Coils.
Black Squares With Light Blue are Flak Towers.
Black Square with blue are Sentry Guns.
Light Blue spot on the wall is the gate.
Yellow spots on the walls are damaged or destroyed wall
 Filesize:  17.71 KB
 Viewed:  11084 Time(s)

Liten´s Base.png

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright. Too much information.

I'm out of here.

I grant the IsInvincible=yes tag to my fellow Dutchman Dutchie. Enjoy.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Albrecht for your airbase support and the repair of my Twinblades. I really appreciate it.
As for Commander Liten: Sputnik is coming from the West, with some Twinblades coming from the North to pick up the Sickle Patrol; I don't think you would need them anymore after I've deployed a defensive line.
*Sputnik Twinblade reports in*
Twinblade pilot: HQ, this is Twinblade 31, I've spotted something unusual.
Dutchygamer: Everything is unusual here comrade, but what do you see?
Twinblade pilot: I see a small valley, with crystals, only they aren't green but blue. I also notice some kind of... how to say... blobs moving around there. Maybe something to check out?
Dutchygamer: Hmm, yes, maybe a good plan. I'll tell the other Twinblades to drop the Sickles near that valley to check that out. Thank you for informing. Now continue to Liten's base: he really need those defenses.
Twinblade pilot: We'll do comrade.
*Dutchygamer calls in other Twinblades*
Dutchygamer: Twinblades, HQ here. Here's the new order: after you've picked up the Sickles, drop them off at the coordinates given to you by the Twinblade pilot with the Sputnik. Stay there and await further orders.
Twinblade pilot: This is Twinblade pilot 12. We'll do that. Good to hear from you again HQ.
Dutchygamer: Good to hear from you to pilot! Dasvedanya.
Okay, that's done. Comrade, give me CY on the line.
*Dutchygamer calls CY*
CY techie: CY here sir!
Dutchygamer: CY, how far is the work on the Super Reactor?
CY Techie: Done sir, a few hours ago actually.
Dutchygamer: Excellent! If my memory serves me well, we should be able to construct an Iron Curtain right?
CY Techie: Yes we can comrade. Is that a sneaky way to tell we must build one?
Dutchygamer: *laughs* Yes it is comrade! Do it, and tell me when it's finished. I'm suspecting trouble in near future. Those Japs and other factions here ain't going to be conquered easy...
CY Techie: Roger that sir!

Updated the map a bit. Updated movements a bit, added empty hole where the Veinhole was (like in TS), and added the Blue Tib valley mentioned. The old base has been overrun even more with Tiberium, and the Tiberium Algae has spread out. The black dot coming from the sub is Dominant's Harvester force, the blue dot near my base is Albrecht's AF.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Engineer: Command, we have repair the Super Reactor. Base Defenses are comming online
Good work. With my defense online, i can start to produce some units. Dutchy, I will send you the prototype of the Tesla Tank. Use it wisely. It´s not amphibious at the moment, but we are working on it. Fell free to modify it after your terrain

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wtf? Where have my river scouts and base defenders went?

Get back to assigned positions, everyone! Set up a perimeter all around the conyard!

GAWEAP, produce more base guards, to make up for those gone...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Engineer: The base is up but we dont have any information on their vehicles.

Commander: Well, why don't you get them?

Engineer: Well we could sneak a spy in with one of the Soviet convoys driving around. If they are anything like they were in the Cold War, which I highly doubt looking at their technology, he shouldn't have any trouble getting in.

Commander: Well okay.*Into radio* How is the dropship progressing?

[b]Technician:
The ion storm has subsided so we can take off. Do you still want it to take out the Japanese?

Commander: No, GDI is posing a bigger and bigger threat. I want you to equip a friendly GDI radio transmitter onto the dropship and send it at their base.

Trooper: The scout reported back, says factions are allying. If they manage this we won't stand a chance.

Commander: Well they can't find out about the package thats arriving here. We will have to hold this area until then. Execute the plan and for gods sake, someone turn on the Electronic Digital Assistant.

E.D.A.: Launching rigged dropship; Target: Local GDI base

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, I've called up my homies; 2 of my hideouts responded, them being the closest to this area. They're sending in two carrier subs, basically giant subs a little smaller than my own, and they only have weapons & harvesting equipment, one of them having more weapons than harvesters, the other more harvesting equipment than weapons. They're both heavily armored, but slow.

No full structures are being built near the harvesting site; I've got mostly armored amphibious harvesting trucks plus some truly fearsome (but you wouldn't know it 'till they killed ya!) guards, ready to take out aircraft, armour & infantry, but not a whole army. Thats why the whole force is ready to flee at a moment's notice, back into the sea.

THat island occupied by EotRS? I've built a Tiberium refinery, plus silos & warehouses; once the mining force checks out at my sub, they then go out to the island to drop off some tiberium. Gaurds are stationed there.

More on my plans later. Destiny, soon you'll have some tiberium weapons at your disposal.

EDIT: The guards are mostly infantry.

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"MT used up all his resources on MMECH, SMECH, HOVER-MLRS, and JUGG, and now has a army so vast, it measures up to GDI's brute force strategies..."

MOAR units! MOAR buildings!

Building...
Unit Ready
Building...
Unit Ready
Construction Complete
Building...
Unit Ready
Unit Ready
Unit Ready
Building...
Construction Complete
Unit Ready
Training...
Unit Ready
Unable to Comply, Building in Progress...
Construction Complete
Unit Ready
Building...
Unit Ready
Unit Ready

MOAR Security!

Sensor Array ready

MOAR TITANS! UNIT SPAM!!!1!!1111

Building...
Unit Ready
Unit Ready
Insufficient funds

What!? Oh noes!

Insufficient funds

*Sigh* It has came to this... very well then.

Structure Sold
Structure Sold
Structure Sold
Low Power
Structure Sold
Structure Sold

Thats right... should be enough credits to build up a base again, although it can only be a small base...

[MCV]
*Undeploys*

Now everyone, Destroy those cliffs and procceed over the river!!!
Destroy all resistance, and establish a small base to gather the tiberium there.

Scouts keep scouting, until you encounter enemy forces.
After reporting these enemies, make a quick retreat to save yourselves and come back to base in one piece *cough*no chance*cough*.

How lucky it is we GDI have tall mechs, carryalls, amphibious APCs, and hover MLRS...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dropship Autopilot: Destination reached, detonating payload.*Click*
*The dropship implodes above the GDI assault force, sucking up the majority of it and destroying it all.*

Commander:
Wow, didn't expect it to IMPLODE... *Into Radio* What is the damage report?

Scout: Most of enemies military was taken out when the Soviet bomb was detonated. But the Mammoth is intact, but immobile. The MCV also managed to survive. They seemed to be attacking a cliff when the bomb was detonated. Guess they were trying to get to that other Soviet base.

Commander: Maybe we can use this to gain favor of the Soviets and get those blueprints! We will say that we meant to save that base across the river.

Trooper: WE are getting reports of two smaller groups of troops heading for the other Soviet base and the base that seems to be owned by another branch of the U.N.

Commander: We have a few Tick Tanks right? Send them at the forces and make it seem like it was Nod attacking them and not us. Keep them guessing, because I don't think they even know who has attacked them yet.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny: Tiberium...huh. Draining minerals from the soil...in any case, we will provide assistance, Mister Hunter. I am sure we have left 3 Naginatas and a few Yaris with you for Anti-ship and Anti-submarine. Feel free to use them as cannon fodder. The Tsunamis, Tengus and Sea-Wings should arrive...

Operator: Reinforcements have reached their destination.

Destiny: ...now. The fleet will rendezvous at your position, Mister Hunter.

Operator 2: Captain, the Yaris are reporting Allied movement on the Continent. They're in preparation of attacking us.

Destiny: This is bad. This is only a temporary naval base...how much do we have left in the treasury?

Operator: We have...$22222.

Destiny: I see. Execute the protocols. How long for the Psionic Decimator until it finishes charging?

Operator: 10 minutes, sir.

Destiny: Good. Get me on air.

Operator 2: We're air in 3, 2, 1.

Destiny: Attention all ships. Set sail for the coordinates of Hunter-san's submarine. This is a priority 1 communication. All units, board your transports and stay with the fleet. The base defenses will...protect...the base, along with the Psionic Decimator. *The EotRS fleet begins moving out*

*EotRS Stragglers*
Tengu: Hey, what's with this Soviet base with the green crystals again? We travelled from one end of the cliff to the another but we're still here?!

Shinobi: Do not worry, this base is...empty.

Sky-Wing: Hey, I'm picking up transmissions...it's...

Tsunami Commander: No no, I say we stay on the water.

Sea-Wing: No, I say we go on land!

Tengu-1 : Stay on the shore then.

Sky-Wing: Moshi moshi? Mina-san, kikoeru ka?

Tengu-1: Who's this? This is 1st Fleet.

Sky-Wing: 1st Fleet?!

VX: We've found them, nice job, heh...

Destiny: This is the Empire of the Rising Sun, 1st Fleet's Admiral Destiny, Captain of the flagship Koryu. I presume you guys missing from the 1st Anti-Air?

Sky-Wing: Yes, Captain. We were stranded in a river a long distance away, the opposite of the coast. There were several bases in the area, which one of them was obliterated by a Vacuum bomb. We also spotted Twinblades, with a Blue faction.

Shinobi: 2nd Fleet was also stranded in this strange land, they had attacked a base across the river but were destroyed quickly. I escaped and met these guys at the river.

Destiny: Your orders are to meet up at the coast. Do not fire on any Black faction vehicles around the Soviet base. They are our allies.

----------------------------------------------------
Dutchy, time for a map expansion #Tongue

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PM me/ talk to me on MSN if you want a map expansion Wink Also, MT, I don't want to be a whiner, but why would you destroy the cliffs if you are on a higher plateau?
Wait a sec...
*checks map*
Oh, it seems I made a little mistake in the height of the small island in the south-west corner Confused It should be 2 and 3, not 3 and 4. The Tiberium City/GDI base should be on a plateau, overlooking the area and the island... I'm going to fix that next time #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahaha, good. When I can get on MSN I might discuss a bit of another thing regarding teh map.

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*By now, the scouts I have sent many turns ago, have reached Dutchy and Albrecht*

MT is requesting your neutrality or alliance, in these dire circumstances

Meanwhile...

[HMECH]
Calling for reinforcements, pronto!
GDI command, send some reinforcements!

Connection Lost

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Audiopulse
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the middle of all the chaos I spawn as a peacefull, little Daisyflower and everyone stops fighting for a moment to watch me blossom in the morningsun - awwwww... Smile

yup, neptune size!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Tiberium Meteor hits Daisy flower, spawning a new Tiberium Field*
*Because of massive GDI firing and detonation of an implosion weapon, a cliff face has collapsed, creating a passage across the river, which has been blocked and is slowly overflowing in the surrounding areas. The other side of the river is slowly drying out*

*Sputnik has been deployed near Liten's base*
*Sickles are being brought back to base by Twinblades*
Comrade Albrecht, I have some mechs here at my doorstep claiming they are from the 'GDI'. They don't look very Japanese to me, but I still don't thrust it. They have the same colours of the base that attacked Liten, and I really want to test out some of my new Tesla Tanks...
*drunken Flak Trooper arrives at the scene*
Flak Trooper: Beugh, I had enough of this. So long here, and no shooting. Hey, but what is that? Aren't that Jap mechs? But why are my comrades so foolish not to shoot? I'll get them!
*Flak Trooper opens fire at GDI mechs, which in return kill him*
Tesla Tank pilot: WHAT?! They fire on our troops? Tesla Tanks, open fire on those mechs!
*KZPMZZZ!!!*
*GDI Mechs are destroyed*

Tesla Tank pilot: Hehe, those won't shoot our troops anymore...

Last edited by Dutchygamer on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMAO!

EVA- Warning: Ion Storm approaching. *Radar fails and a ion lightning strike strikes the impact site repeatedly only*

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Updated previous post ^

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Loud rumble is heard*
Sickel: That big mech has started to move.
*Zaappp*
Hammer Tank: FALL BACK!!!!
What´s going on??? Hammer Team, Report.
*Computer: Transmission Lost*
This can´t be good. Send 1 message to Albrecht, and 1 to Dutchy. We need reinforcments.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*quickly deploys some Tesla Coils*
Don't worry comrade, I got your back.
*one Tesla Coil too much is deployed, which causes power to fail*
Aww damn! Forgot about that Super Reactor! Comrade Albrecht, we could use some support here!
Dutchygamer: CY, deploy a Super Reactor, NOW!
CY Techie: Sorry sir, we're low on funds. Can I make a suggestion?
Dutchygamer: Yes, why not comrade?
CY Techie: Deploy a Sputnik and some Refineries near that blue crystal field. That should give us some more income.
Dutchygamer: Hmm, good thinking.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Commander: It seems like GDI has made enemies with the Soviets! This is a good thing! Plus we don't ned them Tick Tanks out anymore, bring them back to base.

Radioman: Yessir.*barks orders*
*The sound of a helicopter is heard*
Trooper:
What the hell is that?

Commander: Not what but who. The leader of our organization is coming. He is going to see to this problem first hand.
*Helicopter lands, someone steps out and the helicopter quickly leaves*
Commander:
Welcome to the frontlines sir.

Person: It is good to be here, well sort of. There is something about the blue zones I already miss. Oh yeah, not having to run in top level hazmat equipment half the time.

Commander: What are you hear for anyway?

Person: I hear that you needed to get something from the Soviets? Well this intrigues me. I am here for the purpose of gaining the trust of the Soviets, and to see the safe delivery of the package.
*Gets Soviet radio frequencies and contacts them*

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Liten wrote:
*Loud rumble is heard*
Sickel: That big mech has started to move.
*Zaappp*
Hammer Tank: FALL BACK!!!!
What´s going on??? Hammer Team, Report.
*Computer: Transmission Lost*
This can´t be good. Send 1 message to Albrecht, and 1 to Dutchy. We need reinforcments.

How pleasant.

And yay, 100th posts in thread...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [253 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon