Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
My new unit
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject:  My new unit Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't have a screenie to show you guys but on the ts manual there is one. In the lower left corner theres this track-type thingy, which i'm doing a voxel of now. i thought it would be kinda cool. that rounded thingy on top should i make it a turret or incorporate it all into one voxel?

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know what you are talking about. I thoght that possbily it was an early render for the stealth tank or some kind of command vehicle but realy had no idea what it was. I do beleavethat it should be attached because that looks like the body of the vehicle.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Christ sake buy the game already. You can buy it with Firestorm for £12.

www.amazon.co.uk

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

umm..terror he has the manual which would suggest that he already has the game.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos wrote:
umm..terror he has the manual which would suggest that he already has the game.

He said he lost the disk or somethink.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My cd-rom drive don't work, it quit on me, but i DO have the game and FS and CC, RA, RA2, i actually have two sets of TS so its not the matter of lack of the game, Thanks Awreth I thought so too but i wasn't completely sure so i thought i ought to get a second opinion

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

someone tell/show me what the unit is.. lol

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm also curious #Tongue

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you have the original TS manual? not combined with anything else? if so look on the front cover in the lower left corner, there is a tracked vehicle that i think might have been the original mauntak, its got a shell type body on top of the tracks, and if you look at the back cover you can see it at a different angle in the lower right hand corner

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I have it... however, it's a brazilian manual... it also has some renders in the pages inside. The front picture is a futuristic soldier head. Inside it, there is no renders in the left part of the pages... but at the botton/center has one GDI thing that I couldnt indentify. In the botton right, it has an Orca Fighter. Above it, a sweetness front of a devil tongue. Other than that, every page also has a Banshee at the top, also a Nod Bike and gatling cannon... or something like that...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not in the manual Banshee, on the cover

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll get a scan of it in a sec I just hav to reinstall my scanner drivers.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks hellfire now we can have some affirmation

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea the image is on the american version of the operations manual. I think it is also on the sound track but Ill have to find it to make sure. It doesnt have to be the basic gaim for this manual. I got mine in a box with TS, TSFS, and the soundtrak. The best way I can describe it is a tank with the stealth tanks trackes, with a round body that comes out over the trackes, and has no barrel. I would scan it but my scaner wont work for some reason. Ill try to get a frend to do it for me some time today, or maybe we could ask SMIFFGIG if he has an image of it. I remember him saying that he has a extensive archive of TS pics.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok it's a lil small, and it's kinda low quality my scanners not perfectly calibrated yet.

clipboard03.jpg
 Description:
I beleive this is the right one.
 Filesize:  12 KB
 Viewed:  10102 Time(s)

clipboard03.jpg

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its a stealth thingy? it kinda looks like it could be, but i'm using it for something else. right now i'm working on rebuilding my voxel cause i stripped down the mammoth tank for the tracks. Thanks for the bigger pic Seaman

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it looks like a varient of the renegade stealth tank

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i'm working on the top portion now where i'm guessing a soldier should be, i'm working on it to where it looks somewhat rounded so it might take me a while to get the right look because i don't want straight anywhere on it except where it implies in the pic

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw any updates? be sure to post screens up for us to see, i cant wait Smile

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well right now i can't do any screenies, btw does anyone have a program like that to take screenies of things not in the game? right now i'm coloring the unit in greyish black colors similar to the pic i hope, i won't be able to take any ingame screenies for a while because i don't have a cd-rom to play it on

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah.. damn Sad hmm.. the only way is to let soemone do the testing for you...

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah until my dad gets me cd-rom which hopefully will be within this next week, he's going to go scrummaging at work to find one, but hey i've got a new side i'm working on which should be kinda cool, it uses all new units graphics(for voxel anyway) hey is it possible to use Paint(as in the one that comes with the comp) to edit shps if i convert them to pcx then back? because i have a shp builder i can do that with

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah IIRC FM told me Paint is best for editing infantry SHPs but i wont recommend using Paint for stuff such as anims and buildings..

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aah, well that solves my infantry prob's, now i just need to figure out what they will look like ...

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kopaka649 wrote:
it looks like a varient of the renegade stealth tank

Yes, i also has a large rotating upper body... really quite different from ts stealth tank

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so the upper portion actually rotates? should i redo it then? to make it rotate? because if i do then it might postpone it longer

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, because when the upper portion DOESN'T rotate, it's actually just like the TS Stealth Tank... However a rotating portion would be cool, a more advanced version of the stealth tank orso... with dual lasers and rockets for anti air.... whatever.

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, let me go with what i've got and then maybe i'll release a rotating one of my voxel, hey DVD thats actually what i planned on putting in it for weapons, just not strong lasers

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm.. i dont think it could be rotated, i mean it's humongous to rotate on a small chassis... but then again... Smile

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is rather large, but there's always the possibility that it might look good, i'm going to post the voxel and hva in the Hidden Shadows forum if you want to try it, but please PM me or something if you wish to use it or change it

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon