Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:38 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun: Hidden Shadows
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Sun: Hidden Shadows Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the topic name might be the name of my mod that i'm building. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it, because i have come up with a story line and a new side, if you wish i can elaborate more on it, please post back if interested

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

keep us updated on that... and if you also need a forum for it here... just PM me name and description Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, once i get the majority of the coding i'll PM you. TS: Hidden Shadows is the new name. all right i think i shall conjure up my story now so i don't forget it Very Happy

Deep in the shadows of tiberium crystals this unknown culture has hidden themselves from view too long. GDI and Nod are still licking their wounds from their recent war. No one has claimed victory over the other. GDI suffering massive losses from the Ion storms, which constantly block out all visual contact with the surface. Nod is having the same difficulty, but more to the extreme of losing unit capability. Many units have under gone extensive research to improve them and some have been discontinued, while others are built from recent designs. Seeing their chance the Rischu, a very advanced and well thought community, prepare for a strike against both GDI and Nod at the same time. Global domination is the goal, annhilation is the key. In spite of their opponents belittling odds of success GDI and Nod band together, although Nod says its only for a short period, GDI just plain ignores it. Which Side will you choose? GDI, Nod, Or The Rischu? This choice may determine your fate Commander.

More Intel on The Rischu will be issued to High Ranking Personell. It may be permitted to certain Officers, if they have done extraordinary efforts for our cause. Mind you however we are neither GDI, Nod, or the Rischu.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good story, well written. Also good to see a new TS mod here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give us screenshot rapidly it needed

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry man i haven't gotten that far into it, besides i just started it the other day, i'm kinda blind in the game right now because i can't play it. but once i get it all working then i'll post plenty of screenshots for ya, unless you wish to betatest for me...

Thanks DVD, this is my first major undertaking in the mods

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, MaXiM it's essential that screenshots are good, so that people get a good impression of the mod. that could mean he still needs to work on some things, it wouldn't surprise me.

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yes, many things need work, and i'm hoping to do all new missions for all three sides, i've got names for vehicles, buildings, and aircraft down the only thing really left is the infantry and superweapons, a few more vehicles, and maybe some defense structures, mind you i don't have the coding for any of these because i'm working on a voxel but i've got most of it planned out in my head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
No, MaXiM it's essential that screenshots are good, so that people get a good impression of the mod. that could mean he still needs to work on some things, it wouldn't surprise me.

that why i asked just one screeny, you have your time but please show us that you are a lot of it ! Smile

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey Maxim when i'm done with my first voxel, you want to be the first to see it? since i probably won't be able to test it by the time i'm done(which will probably be today) so how about?

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Banshee what did you mean by Description? like what game its for and how many sides and crap like dat?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. The description of the forum. Check Red Generals one or TS Retro in the index.php to know what I'm talking about

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok now i see what you mean

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon