Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 am
All times are UTC + 0
Command and Conquer:Crisis
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [78 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject:  Command and Conquer:Crisis Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,working again on my own mod(I have to have one! #Tongue ) and remade (almost) everything from scratch.
Storyline:

Time distortion happened.With the disparition of Yuri and the Time Machine,both eaten by T-Rex,deformation of time happened.Time has been totaly remade.

Soviet situation

We come back to the first Great War,were the war has been stopped as seeing that nobody was winning.Stalin soon died,and Russia with its former satelite-states entered into chaos.Soon,an force called the Iron Guard took power in Russia,and re-established the former Soviet Union.
Now the new empire has arisen,and established its power in the world.

Allied situation

As the soviet states were in chaos,the new Alliance has continued its way in becoming an rich alliance,with its allways-full piggy-bank,modern army and high technology.

Soviet nations:
-USSR
-Bulgaria
-Syria
-North Korea
-Cuba

Allied nations:
-USA
-UK
-France
-Japan
-Germany
Misc. work:
Loadscreens:

More work soon,as I'm also busy with MV and other stuff.

Last edited by Deformat on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the french one is nice, because you can see the arch of triumph. The other one (west germany) has an undescript random building. Maybe something more symbolic.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its rather something more...industrial.

When we think Germany,we think industry.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Small update:
Soviet powerplant WIP

wip.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.7 KB
 Viewed:  13126 Time(s)

wip.png

Last edited by Deformat on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Hopes this is a Crysis to C&C total conversion* (if not, you misspelled crisis) #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, so what is this for? Oh and I agree about the german loadingscreen, it needs an iconic building to the background.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was actually hoping for this...

(It's control... not controLL. German loading screen.)

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EDIT: Also, the logos are definitely WIPs, right?

Oh, man, that title is misleading. But hey, it still looks promising, this mod.

The only beef I have, is word spacing. For example, the title of this thread, theres no space between the : and Crysis. Same with the second loading screen with the word standby.

But I'm just being nit picky, so far it looks like alot of work will be put into this project. Good luck!

BTW, it's for YR, right?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Never really liked the realistic load screen idea. I also think you should, on the minimap, show other countries around it.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bugs will be fixed;Just that this work has also been made in the past.

Yes,the mod is for YR.

@IC:No,sorry,there is no reason for other coutries on the minimap.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah... so a blue blob is meant to represent a country?

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its west germany fag.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the green blob?

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

France...

Are you sure you're from England and not from the United States?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which is that...? The white blob, or the pink one?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Sigh* Don't make someone do a facepalm... we all know its inevitable!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I actually like the West German idea. Using such a non-descriptive building is the same as the choice of a West German capital. They chose a small, unimportant city to show that the division of Germany is just for the time being.

Spacing of your words would really be nice.

For the countries - no China as a third world power?

And the logos - I like the idea, but you should really try making them simpler, as to be able to put them on buildings and still be recogniseable. And really, make the eagle meaner #Tongue

Please, when posting a preview of a building crop down the unnecessary space.

Good luck with this.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-Regarding the buildings:There won't be too many units with the logo on it(or at least that's what I plan).
-Thanks for the comment on the german loadscreen.That's what I thinked...
-Spacing:I'm fixing it right now.
-Third power is...an secret.Its in "possible" development,as we don't know what it should be,the style of it,etc.Plus,China wasn't such an big power in the 50's,60's.

Oh yeah,I forgot about timeline xD

-And,yeah,I'll make the size of the render smaller.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update:
Final version of the Soviet power plant

powerplant2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.89 KB
 Viewed:  13021 Time(s)

powerplant2.png

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No more tesla stuff?

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope,but tesla will still be there.

How about you?My "work" has been ready? #Tongue

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why/how West Germany? In the Red Alert time line there was no WW2 so Germany didn't get split in two :/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe East Germany has been invaded by the Soviets. But still I guess theyd call themselves simply Germans.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe WWII did happen and the Allies and Soviets steamrolled Germany with their superior Red Alert technology?

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good idea trying to start WW2 without a 3rd Reich or a leader.

Germany was a buffer between east and west and if it hadn't been there as a military power the cold war would have been a lot more "hot"

Also clearly you never played any of the RA1 campaign or story, (this was aim at Phobonaut) I mean Einstein erases Hitler to prevent WW2 and the soviets end up invading Germany as well as capturing her scientists. (which the allies later freed i.e. Einstein)

But meh we know WW took liberities too (e.g. the german flag in RA2 for example) but heck even RA3 is closer to original timeline principles, then this west germany stuff.

It just that west germany is very dubious without any mod plot.

The whole idea of RA is that without Germany, the soviets can build up a mass armour and turn that mass of people and production against Europe whilst USA does her usual isolist policies.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied General wrote:
Also clearly you never played any of the RA1 campaign or story, (this was aim at Phobonaut) I mean Einstein erases Hitler to prevent WW2 and the soviets end up invading Germany as well as capturing her scientists. (which the allies later freed i.e. Einstein)

Don't say things you don't know about.

My idea was what if someone uses a Chronosphere that starts to work like a RA1 Time Machine?

What if the Russian warmachine and the Allied forces end up in OUR WWII?

Epic RA2 meets MigEater's DDay is what happens.

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But Allied General is correct, without hitler and the subsequent large army there would have been nothing between Russia and the rest of Europe, thats what WW was playing on. Btw rename it to Crisis, if you keep it as Crysis then your using a games name wrongly.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When Hitler was gone Allied forgot about Soviet and then they start to attack Allied force to get the whole World.

German can't then get split because the whole Germany is on the Allied side.

In C&C series = No World War II at all, whatever you say is no WWII in C&C series names!

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off:

1.Germany was separated due to the possible complications,as in the Great War(the RA timeline) ended up in an peace,and Germany,which had A LOT of fascist and commie movements,and because of the war,it has been split,as the soviets invaded Germany...
2.I wonder how many people read the storyline and see that I wrote GREAT WAR,not WORLD WAR...

The time distortion stopped Stalin from creating the soviet grand force.It made it make an war with no wins for anybody.I said it:peace,nobody wins.

Remember,that WW2 doesn't exist here.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Germany was separated due to the possible complications,as in the Great War(the RA timeline) ended up in an peace,and Germany,which had A LOT of fascist and commie movements,and because of the war,it has been split,as the soviets invaded Germany...

eh... I still don't get it o.0

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"possible complications" isn't a good enough reason to split a country as large as Germany IMO...

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Germany would struggle with itself until one faction came out victorious, it would not meekly divide in two, the germans are a proverbial pack of wolves, they stick together and savage anyone who would dare try and split them.

East-West think only happened here because of temporary occupation zones becoming semi-permanant countries. In that reality the division of germany as a peace condition would have likely spurred the allies to keep fighting, there would be a whole Germany, Allied or under the soviets it matters not.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hm...I've thinked more,but Germany is an touchy subject,so I've decided that they would fit better in the future that it will be neutral,or considered in an anarchy state.

As for the replacement,there is an sollution here,which will lead to the third faction.In other words,there will be an "subfaction" of the allieds,which will also be the third side,with MCV,units and stuff.That's all I can say.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update.

Presenting the new Kazan Tank.

Primary=120mm cannon
Strength=400
Prerequisite=Soviet War Factory

kazan.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.47 KB
 Viewed:  12717 Time(s)

kazan.png

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kazan? (rofl)

I love the model otherwise. Fits the Soviet theme. But get a better name. Kazan just makes me think alcohol Very Happy

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote awesome.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oshog wrote:
Kazan? (rofl)

I love the model otherwise. Fits the Soviet theme. But get a better name. Kazan just makes me think alcohol Very Happy

TBH,your bulgarian alcohool doesn't get in Romania xD

We do have our "Cazan" where we boil alcohol,but...

Kazan is an city in Russia,but,I didn't had too much inspiration,as I didn't had any other ideas.

But I think its okay,there aren't any problems with it,job done,going to work on the allied ATF(All protected vehicle).Got an nice design,and an nice idea about it.Hopefully updates soon(maybe b4 Christmas,taking in consideration my free time.)

Oh,and before you ask,yes,I'll be hopefully working with pd's Ares(I'll have an little discussion with him).Even tought I don't give too many chances,I hope I'll succesfully use it.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definately, thats good. You gonna get some new Ra1/TD style terrain, so there are no slopes? #Tongue Could look really cool if done right.

Roadwarrior
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the Kazan is epic Shp Smile

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Iron Cathedral wrote:
Definately, thats good. You gonna get some new Ra1/TD style terrain, so there are no slopes? #Tongue Could look really cool if done right.

Unfortunately,I was planning to do that,in case Ares can't support creation of:

-An modified system of art codes
-An unlimited palette SHP type+An special SHP editor/convertor

The terrain should be the smallest problem.It can be easily done.I allready have some grass materials here.

Also,I'll work on remodeling and retexturing some of the old models from the last mod.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, secret, CrYsis, not CrIsis... #Tongue Unless you're intending to do so.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay,I''ll google it now,and when I'll be available(just got an new laptop!w00t!) I'll fix it.

EDIT:Its crisis,use the goddamn Google #Tongue

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update.

Presenting the new soviet powerplant WIP.Got an better design,so...

powerplantpreview.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.73 KB
 Viewed:  12456 Time(s)

powerplantpreview.png

powerplant.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.53 KB
 Viewed:  12456 Time(s)

powerplant.png

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should make stuff bolder, more obvious. Like the cooling tower could take up most of it and then only a couple of other doodads in there to fill up the space.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have to remind its a WIP...

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd suggest that the tower takes up the rest of the open room on the cement, make it taller, and rotate it 90 degrees so that the towere in the back is on the right hand side. Good design

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK,so,long time,no news....

1.I've decided in the end that I'll give Germany to the allies.
2.The mod is in a BIG need for an texture guy(or rather somebody with big experience with PS) so that I can finish my models and look better.
3.I'm working for the allied ATF which is in progress,but still needs some work on it.
4.The mod has been lately designed for pd's and D's RP2/Ares project and I also proposed something so that the mod will work continue properly.

That's all the news.Sorry,no pics,but I can say what will be replaced out of what has been made:

-The soviet logo
-The load screen system and French Load screen.

I will most probably make either something from scratch with the help of somebody else,either leave it on somebody else(Except the soviet logo,I simply don't want to give it to somebody else).

So that everything will run smooth,I have to say that the New Year update will also be the last update of the mod,as I work on a project,and most possibly be available at the end of February.

And,as everything to work fine,I established an deadline for Ares.If Ares won't be ready next year(2010) then I will move the entire project to Generals.An totally new game,if this will happen.

That's all.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sentry gun WiP

Major Credit:Lamoot,Paul Greveson.

Now,I'm also a bit stuck with the texture,as I need to make it looks sovietish-nodish.

Any ideas?

sentry.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.14 KB
 Viewed:  12275 Time(s)

sentry.png

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update for the soviet powerplant WIP(still a WIP).

sovpowerplant.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.24 KB
 Viewed:  12270 Time(s)

sovpowerplant.png

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like it's mirrored... Try to make it less symmetric Wink

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon