Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
Dusty Trails (2-4)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject:  Dusty Trails (2-4) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A small map with low resources and uneven ground. Many dusty trails weave across the map, making it easy to attack and hard to defend.
(Screenies taken at low res.)
(I think I'll stick with voxelling, this map isn't that good compared to many of the ones you'll likely see)

Not much left to say, report any bugs or balancing issues.
Thanks.

EDIT: Screenies removed until I can get some more (Tomorrow, God willing) - 1024x768.

trails.mpr
 Description:
My first map.

Download
 Filename:  trails.mpr
 Filesize:  154.28 KB
 Downloaded:  315 Time(s)

Last edited by Orac on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Old school screenshots,looks awesome.Very Happy

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I almost miss such a small resolution...no, wait, no I don't, HAHA!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently reinstalled TS. I forgot to toggle the resolution.
I'll do that and then re-take some shots.
Please don't mock me.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just kidding there Razz Anyway, maybe you should tow down the lightning a bit? Its rather...bright...

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, probably... I used the default settings on the lightposts, so I'll edit it later.
To late at night to be bothered. I'll do it in the morning.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The map looks pretty nice in final sun. I think the layout is simple, maybe too simple. Could've been more unique.

I don't know the lighting, but I can tell it should be pretty bright, slightly less blue by the values you used. Maybe unique.

Overall it looks like a decent and simple 4-player map. I'd love to see some very assymetrical and big maps from you, I think you have potential.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
Yeah, probably... I used the default settings on the lightposts, but have no idea how to edit them
To late at night to be bothered. I'll do it in the morning.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon