Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
Sorry, i'm leaving PPM: Final Dawn !
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject:  Sorry, i'm leaving PPM: Final Dawn ! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry guys, but i'm not happy to announce that, i leave PPM: Final Dawn mod 'team since i'm not interested in...

It's also because i want to work alone for other, and to don't be only a member of only one team. And i want to help other modders like i liked to do with smiff and his mod.

Now that i have finished my personnal website, where i show my different work (project in tsun (PPM: Final Dawn mod part and TSR mod part) and soon (Half life and MOH(medal of honor) project), if you want, it's here,

http://pixelm.free.fr/index.php

I want also to expand my work on sound maker/ripper and map creation

But i will stay on this forum, don't worry Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Until we meet, again...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you leaving the foums as well?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maxim wrote:
But i will stay on this forum, don't worry Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey maxim, we can still use your work right? and also could you like zip up any GMAX models you started for us, or other versions of stuff anf send them too me to finish? you will still get credit

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've cleansed this thread of spam. No more, please.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid wrote:
hey maxim, we can still use your work right? and also could you like zip up any GMAX models you started for us, or other versions of stuff anf send them too me to finish? you will still get credit

yeah i can send you two other gmax file that i have abandonned, ask me when you connect you on msn.

I'm perhaps making gmax file, like barrel or other things, i will give it perhaps for the 3D Parts Scrapyard

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Very Happy.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I want also to expand my work on sound maker/ripper and map creation

erm dont forget cameos

MaXiM is the best cameo maker i have ever seen and "Maker" is what i mean

not "I resize photos to 60x48 and call myself a cameo maker"
Wink

nice site maxim, you should make an english version too Cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still Working on my website and will be english perhaps

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you have time MaXiM, could you help us with modeling Mechs in BattleTech?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, cause exams start the third december and finish the 12 then i will go out with some friend to do some illegal actions and when i will have the time i will work on some of my several project, i don't know if i could help you

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well hope you have a good time not helping one of the best looking mods in the world.......ok well trying to guilt trip you to coming back over now, I hope you have a good time doing your illegal activities.(I know I always do) maybe I can help ppm once I get my anim8or skillz goin in school.(Big maybe I still got my world domination mod I need to work on)

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

since ppm, doing 3d model is not anymore my priority, i want to start mapping on half life two and work on textures

edit: and hellfire i do what i want to do, if i don't want to help this promising modding it's because it's not important in my eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon