Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Apocalypse has arrived!
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject:  The Apocalypse has arrived! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time for the big tank. Twin barreled machine from hell.....communistic aetheist hell that is. As for coding, it's basically gonna be one of the heaviest vehicles (more so than the ra2 apoc because it lacks AA). However this might balance out a bit with the grinder ability (hopefully I can make it more than just heavy melee weapon).

apoc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.57 KB
 Viewed:  4580 Time(s)

apoc.jpg

apocalyspsesese.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.44 KB
 Viewed:  4580 Time(s)

apocalyspsesese.jpg

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOOOO! A missing face!!!1

Boogiewoo0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha. Laughing Looks good though.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap, that's really nice, the Soviets will love it! Smile

For mother Russia!

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. The only thing I don't like about it (besides the missing face) is that the thing between the barrels doesn't stick out all that much. I kinda look at it as the face of the tank. Maybe if I made the grey part behind it smaller.

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Apoc is Nice, although I wish the tracks had some little detail.

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^looks like it's squatting!!^

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is the polycount? It looks good Smile

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why do you never add any texture?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It gives the mod character... Just make it able to run over vehicles but make the RA2 apoc lack that ability.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's a whopping 488 polies (My mammoth was only 232).

I think that fits into the restrictions, right?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has the tank equivalent of platform-shoes.
But it is quite accurate.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's with the "face"?

ArvinCool wrote:
why do you never add any texture?

Because he doesn't want to.

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
What's with the "face"?

Almost all vehicles have face-like patterns, some look more like faces than others.
You just have to be creative in where you look Wink
The sickle and hammer look like/have faces too #Tongue

oh yeah, ontopic: Somethings wrong with one track part, maybe too close to wheel?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats what I meant, the thing you circled. Face, side, polygon, plane, flat thing.

When I said the face of the tank, I meant that the Middle thing should be the focal point of the tank; where you look when you look at the tank. Right now I feel you would either look at the cannons because they are lareg and in the front, or the back because it is more detailed.

Boogiewoo0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lareg cannons do attract attention. Maybe you could add details near the base of the cannons and give the "front thing" more shapeliness.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon