Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Armor Hammer
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject:  Armor Hammer Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Like big cannons and I cannot lie
all you other brothers can't deny
when a tank rolls into your base
and puts those barrels in your face
you get...pwned

armor hammer.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.62 KB
 Viewed:  8442 Time(s)

armor hammer.jpg

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When you've got two gigantic cannons, where would you need a tractor beam and a grinder?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when your in a cow pasture.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cows r metallic?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, arm "or" hammer Laughing
Also great how you this place is liberal, with some offtopic permitted from what I've seen Very Happy

Ontopic: I'm a bit confused by that pic, what is the remap?
The old ra1 mammy makes me think white is remap, but then there is the red on the ra2 apoc, and red and white on the new ra3 apoc :S

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the ra1 mammoth, the white is the remap
in the ra2 apoc, the red is the remap
in the ra3 apoc, the white is also the ramap, and I made a mistake with the red part->in my modelling program, I make the reamp areas red (a habit from RA2). When I named the parts, I made a Typo and called it HOUSECCOLOR01 instead of HOUSECOLOR01. So the game did not make that piece remap. I have fixed it since though, and everything is fine.

The ra2 soviets have a "side" coded for them, and they are assigned the color red. I did not code a "side" for the other two because it isn't nessecary (you choose it through subfactons ingame) (so WB just puts remap at white). I could put them all in the "Soviet side", but for organization purposes right now, I'll leave it be.

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, thank you for clearing it up.
Mod looks promising btw Very Happy (hey, I'm considering reinstalling mah ZH for it #Tongue)

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*My first act of Moderation, cleansed the color debate*

For the record, I wanted the tank to be a dark off-grey, similair to the renders seen throughout Red Alert 1. I decided against a true grey and went a little off-color. The official color is: 63,48,46, and it is generally the same color scheme throughout the ra1 soviet side.

Side Note: I wonder why you haven't picked up on this sooner?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking good. It would look gooder (...) if the Apoc was just a tad bigger, thats all.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon