Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
"Irontail" Napalm Artillery
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject:  "Irontail" Napalm Artillery Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name: Irontail
Faction: Nod
Type : Advanced Artillery
Weapon : Napalm Cannon

"Irontail" is the most powerful mobile artillery in Nod arsenal Irontail can fire Napalm Shell curse massive destruction and burning inpact area for secong but it have poor armor and very slow plus the prize of Irontail is very expansive.

Concept Design

Last edited by Holy_Master on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:18 am; edited 5 times in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not very Tiberianish but the unit looks good. #Tongue Would make more sense if it was a tiberium based artillery or something...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks fine to me, concept and all.

Your a credit to the modding sector, Holy Master. Keep up your wicked cool work, man, its awesome.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice, I see you got the idea for the cannon from the Spectre Artillery from KW.

Quote:
Type : Advance Artillery

You're missing a "d" from the "Advanced". Just pointing out Wink

IceDragon200
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ow crap no spamming darn.
Nice design.
The concept is cool.

I'm very inactive here at PPM...
Got other things doing....

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Running for helicopter.* Surprised

The model is better than any KW model although I see inspiration in the Spectre Arty this is way better! Razz

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sexy Wink.
Looks like it's deploy animation is cool, can't wait to see it Cool.

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always miss these things when they're first posted.
Anyways, Nuke Cannon is good, maybe overpowered (IMO, it'd be better as an elite weapon). Nice model, I like the subtleties in the deploy state.
BTW, what is the intended price. I don't want a dozen raining radiation on my base.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"IronTail "Status [ possible change for balance ]

Requiesite = Tech Center
Cost = 1750
Speed = 3
Armor = 180 light
Rate of Fire = 165
Fire Damage = 125 [Rad area 2]

"Explose when destroyed"

it may have massive fire power but i'm sure it not OP because you can use air unit to counter them and their weapon need time to reload. other than that this is only 1 artillery they have.

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

partyzanPaulZy wrote:
I see inspiration in the Spectre Arty.

Yeah, me to. Confused
Doesn't mean you didn't do a good job. Very Happy

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you always amaze me with your skills. i hope this mod sees its release.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
it may have massive fire power but i'm sure it not OP because you can use air unit to counter them and their weapon need time to reload. other than that this is only 1 artillery they have.

But nod could just as well deploy AA units. You have to think that nobody will be stupid enough to deploy artillery units alone; there will always be other units around it. So you have to make sure the spectre artillery is not all too powerfull.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i plan to change it to fire Fuel Shell instead. it'll have same fire power except it don't have radiation.

with current status i found the unit is very hard to use even ai know to send Orca to destroy it before it can deploy.

and Next update will be new Nod Unit. Very Happy

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Air Fuel Shell or just Fuel Shell? Twisted Evil

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

smallworld
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Man

WOW I love It this good work

but where I can download it ? Question Very Happy

thank you

Last edited by smallworld on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You've stumbled into the forums in which Reign of Steel is developed.
The stuff here, unless obsolete by Holy Master, is for Reign of steel entirely.

So we get to look, and once the mod is released, touch, but we don't get to download individual units Smile

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey holymastergreat job very impressive my friend

im glade your work its getting there

TheNecro
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. This is really good stuff. I'm about to officially start following this mod religiously! Why I haven't already, I don't know... But,I can't wait!

Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A cool specter? How is this possible!?
Can you send this to EA so they can update their godawful concept please?

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Madin wrote:
A cool specter? How is this possible!?
Can you send this to EA so they can update their godawful concept please?

Thats a stupid idea #Tongue EA would just make the design more shit #Tongue It stays in ROS.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they already have own professional designer [or hire foreign studio to working on it ], and i'm sure they don't care anything on fan made. except they do something like c&c unit contest for their next game that would be interesting. [and i'll love them if they do something like that]

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They might be "professional", but god damn, most of their work makes my eyes bleed.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
They might be "professional", but god damn, most of their work makes my eyes bleed.

Here we see the words of truth.

KORHAL
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

give it a download?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon