Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 am Post subject:
1. Create a folder in your modding Directory & Call it "Ini"
2. Place Ini files in it. Do steps 1 - 3 of maps if applicable.
3. Do usual Modding
4. Run IniMapMod.bat instead of BuildMod.bat
1. Create a folder in your modding directory & call it "Maps"
2. Create Subfolders for each map called "Map1" "Map2" "Map3" etc.
3. Place the contents of map folders in each subfolder
4. Do ini files if applicable
5. Do usual Modding Business
6. Run IniMapMod.bat instead of BuildMod.bat
Contents of zip
Feedback is appreciated
NOTE: Only 9 maps supported
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum