Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am
All times are UTC + 0
All of a Sudden...
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject:  All of a Sudden... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's some japanese stuff I finally got around to getting ingame. The Power plant, the wave force artillery, and the sudden transport.

The Power plant of the japanese is a very usefull structure, not only because of it's essential role of providing the Japanese bases with power, but also because of it's nanocore form and the increased mobility that it gains from it. Power Cores can be deployed rapidly and in many locations at once.

The Wave Force artillery is the japanese artillery unit. It's slow and expensive, but it packs a good punch. I don't think I'll be able to implement the 'fire now" button as seen in Ra3.

Finally the sudden transport. Perhaps one of the most kickass transports ever, it's amphibious, it can carry 5 infantry, and it can disguise as enemy vehicles! So many possibilites of sneaky tactics, but the Emperor has ordered that it's secrets may not be shared.

allofasudden.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.65 KB
 Viewed:  7704 Time(s)

allofasudden.jpg

Boogiewoo0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The suddens work all too well. That is, at least, until your opponent realizes that guardian tanks aren't amphibious.

MT wrote:
You are so worthless, not even Tiberium can grow on you.

ArmageddonEvil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or Shogun Battleships can't go on land. #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool, a substitute for the Premature Burst can be done with firemodes. Not perfect, though. It's either at full power or lesser.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe it just fires quicker and weaker at units and infantry and then full blast at buildings.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, every unit in RA3 has a secondary ability. Which to me, means that atleast a handful don't really belong there and thus were there just fro the sake of having a secondary ability. So i think the "buy it now!", I mean "fire it now" button is kinda pointless. Sure it lets you be a little better vs infantry, but I want you to mix your forces, not just focus on spamming one.

Empire units with non moving parts are getting scarce for me to make, I think I have the skywing, and then everything else has legs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon