Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Suggestions, comments, and questions
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject:  Suggestions, comments, and questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any questions, suggetsions, or comments you have are welcome here. If you have an idea for a unit, fine, a level, sure! A map, OK! ANY comments or questions about us or the mod are welcome!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
sevenmoo
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crank the volume of that "pyschic amplifier loop" sound that the stealth generator makes way down. After a couple hours of that, it becomes infuriating, leading to mental instability.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

make something really big, like the core defender was in TS.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Crank the volume of that "pyschic amplifier loop" sound that the stealth generator makes way down. After a couple hours of that, it becomes infuriating, leading to mental instability.

Uhh, i dont know how, the Sound.INI file is the only one i havent touched yet. ill work on it though.

Quote:
make something really big, like the core defender was in TS.

Two reasons why not- 1. I have no voxels/SHPs to do something like that
2.I already have one, its a tank, and my mod isnt all that futuristic, so it wouldnt really seem right. Maybe when i get to the sequal of O:WD, but thats not gonna happen for a while, since O:WD isnt done... But i probably WILL make a sequal or two, eventually.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*cough* you nagged and nagged at me about when that structure would be done adn you FINAlly got it and still no screenshot of it after a couple weeks #Tongue Wink

DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sevenmoo wrote:

just delete the AmbientSound=PsychicAmplifierLoop tag from the building's rules coding...if u dont want to do that..simply write a lesser value in the [PsychicAmplifierLoop] entry in the sounds.ini

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry sk8terkid, ive been away for the past 3 weeks, making it impossible. I'll try and get the screenshot asap.

as for the amplifier sound, i will do that once i finish hibernating on a real bed for a couple days.

Last edited by devin11590 on Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Weeeeeeeelcome back!

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sounds like your camping trip was fun Devin. where'd you go?

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks. im gonna enjoy having a bed instead of a sleeping bag.

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i was all over, Yellowstone, Montana, Wyoming, next to Salt Lake (utah), and way out in the mountains by a nice lake (you can only get there by hiking.)

DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welcome back devin Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish I coulda gone, it was backpacking right? have you ever been in the Smokies before? its fun over here, lots a critters to find

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, its a camp for 12-16 year olds, its called Adventurequest (www.adventurequestcamp.com) BTW, where's the Smokies?

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the Smokies are the Smokie Mountains, which are part of the Appalachian Mountain chain in eastern Tennessee.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know this is a bit offtopic but did u get my mod to work Devin?

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, i got it to work, but i forgot to copy it off of a CD i burned, ill do that right now actually. Next time you have a offtopic question foer me that you know is off topic, please send me a PM next time. NO hard feelings, though.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

devin, since you may not use the structure i made, can i at least post the undamaged frame here so people can see it? #Tongue maybe get some comments?

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhh, you can post the whole thing, but the graphics hut would be a better place.

flefliker
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What type of mod is this?

Quote:
Total Conversion? - Everything in the Game is replaced. Some logic still remains, but has no cue into the Mod

Expansion? - Basically an add-on, a few changes, some new graphics, units, etc, etc, etc.

And what type is it?

XCC Mod Launcher Format - Like CannisRules, and Tides of War. All files compiled into an XCC EXE file, very hard to Hack, Crack, or Extract.

"Mix File" Format - Like MooRules. All files are jam packed into a MIX file. Very VERY easy to Hack, Crack, or Extract.
[/url]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
very hard to Hack, Crack, or Extract.

- actually, it's ridiculous to crack it. Open the mod launcher generated by XCC and play the mod. While you are playing, press alt + tab, open windows explorer and get all ini files in windows explorer...

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gee, thanx for opening my entire mod to code theives, its an add on, and it is XCC mod creator made. its the coolest way, i think. and im using the resource hacker thing to try and change to icon to the owd one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon