Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Nostalgia Thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [86 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject:  The Nostalgia Thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you remember the good old days? Thats right, the 90s. Almost twenty years ago(Jesus christ I feel old)...

Titanic just blew The Lost World: Jurassic Park out of box office records with a sappy three hour love story, Windows 98 is about to bring about the digital age. The Y2K bug has people soiling their pants. I just bought a Spice Girls CD, and I'm blasting it as I blow the competition away in Mario Kart 64.

Reminisce about your favorite games from the 90s, your first gaming experiences, that classic you can't get over, and your REALLY HIGH (gameshark) SCORE on the game you played to death.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shooting the hats off soldiers in Goldeneye NEVER got old.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Union collapsed the year I was born. Hoo-ray said the Western World.

Ah, the following years brought the best cartoons into TV (the ones they show nowadays are mostly utter crap, seriously damaging the minds of the young beings), the first PC into our house, and some awesome old-school games like the graphically ground-breaking Commander Keen games. I still play those, and I'm partaking at the community...though I know nothing about modding those games Razz

1995...Command & Conquer was released....I had no idea, I was only 4 or 5 years old, after all. When we got our first console, which was a PS1, my dad got a copy of C&C1 from my uncle for the console. I was hooked, dunno why, but I just was. Little did I understand of anything that happened in the game, but it was still so awesome I had to try. I couldn't beat the game half-way trough until I was, say 11 years old or so. At least I had beaten my dad by then Laughing

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team SomeGuy wrote:
Shooting the hats off soldiers in Goldeneye NEVER got old.

Quoted for the truth.

Advanced Tactical Fighters by Janes Combat Simulation was a hoot back then. Razz

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mm. 1993, life was so good back then.

Play with Jurassic Park toys, play with my Sega Genesis or my NES, watch cartoons, play outside. I'd love to relive it again, just for a day even.

Remember the thrill of going to the toy store to get a new action figure or something? Holy hell, that was a feeling I can never re-capture. Staring at this awesome figure in its box in awe as you walk to the counter to purchase it. Be it a dinosaur or a GI Joe or a Power Ranger. You can't wait to get out of the store to rip the package open.

Bah, those feelings were so nice. You can't get those anymore. Shame.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't have my to be Nostalgic about but I miss playing this though I didn't care much for a game's storyline, I just liked the game when I bought it (I don't remember how old I was). I lost it a long time ago and haven't found it since.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm the 1990's is a little "blurry" for me as I was born in 1993, but I do remember Half Life, Dune 2, Earthseige 2, Abe's Oddysee, Abe's Exodus, Diablo, Earthworm Jim, Nuclear Strike, StarCraft, RA, C&C1, Dune 2000, TS.

Games from the 90s I cannot stop playing are; C&C1, RA, Dune 2, StarCraft and TS.

and I need to quote my brother in this one:
"Well, when I got C&C for the playstation I played it a lot, but when I allowed you to play C&C on the playstation you played it so much that both the Nod and GDI disks broke! It's...almost ridicules!"

as for other stuff, I remember playing C&C at kindergarten, not the computer game but imagined that I was in the C&C universe! Fighting Nod and the Soviets destroying tesla coils and obelisks. Even making C&C stuff in LEGO and Duplo. XD

and I remember Windows 95 and 98 I remember filling the desktop with useless shortcuts and making random paint drawings and making StarCraft and RA maps Very Happy I still have that computer! Very Happy

Last edited by Tore on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really am old. I recall at least 80 percent of that list. Damn...

You all grew up in the 1990s... I grew up during the 1980s. NES? Please. I played the Atari 2600 and Coleco Vision.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was born in 85 DT. I remember a shit ton of that list. (More than you would think for someone my age and background and yes it was always great fun doing the blow trick on NES cartridges)

manicrabbit
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Rotary dial televisions with no remote control. You know, the ones where the kids were the remote control.
I was the remote in my family...

Quote:
Blowing the dust out of a NES cartridge in the hopes that it’ll load this time.

Honestly, this list is the bomb...although I cannot say that I remember majority of this but it is nice to recall.

I used to play bomberman and mortal kombat all day with my cousins back then. But when our older siblings were hogging the computer, we were playing some sort of twisted war game with our Clay and LEGO.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lego.
I think I still have my Lego Orca Fighter.... I should find it...

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh those were the days no? I remember getting Tiberian Sun for christmas, so began a life long love afair with the game... Then RA2 and ironically Firestorm lol

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
as for other stuff, I remember playing C&C at kindergarten, not the computer game but imagined that I was in the C&C universe! Fighting Nod and the Soviets destroying tesla coils and obelisks. Even making C&C stuff in LEGO and Duplo. XD

Oh yes! I remember when I used to build Nod bases out of VHS cassettes (acting as concrete walls) and LEGOs (I remember building Nod turrets, flamethrowers and surveilance cameras on top of the "walls"...It's all kinda blurry though, so I'm not sure if I ever finished a unit or an actual building) Laughing Good times.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something which I loved when I was younger:Lego.

I simply loved it,and I guess I still do,even if all of them are at garbage or such place nowadays...

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dark Templar X wrote:
I really am old. I recall at least 80 percent of that list. Damn...

You all grew up in the 1990s... I grew up during the 1980s. NES? Please. I played the Atari 2600 and Coleco Vision.

I can recall about the same amount on that list. Personally I played the Amiga which in its day was far superior to the PC. Cannon fodder, Dizzy, Syndicate, Lemmings and Zeewolf FTW:P Then the countless hours of playing RA. I have played that game longer than I have all of the other cncs. Golden eye and Prefect dark where my favorite N64 games too.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doom, C&C, WarCraft II... my childhood was bloody.

Made it even more painfully when EA and Blizzard decided that the future of wargaming should be without blood, gore, gibbly bits, guts, spleens... the whole genocidal thing.

Good thing Relic made that right...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe, I wasn't that of a gamer when I was young. Only in the recent years I discovered how fun the old games are (Doom, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, X-COM) #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me too, Dutchy. Something which I'd like to thank Nyerguds for #Tongue
C&C was the first "old" game I played thoroughly
(followed by anything I could get my hands on. "BLOOD" was good.)

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixonoclast wrote:
Doom, C&C, WarCraft II... my childhood was bloody.

Made it even more painfully when EA and Blizzard decided that the future of wargaming should be without blood, gore, gibbly bits, guts, spleens... the whole genocidal thing.

Good thing Relic made that right...

Same here.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was born in 1993, I should've been born a few years earlier to get more of the good stuff at their release. #Tongue

Anyway, I started playing from when I was a few years old. I can't remember exactly what, but I'm quite sure that I played Red Alert and some other games. I'm certain that I played a game based on the Finish cartoon The Moomins. #Tongue That era is too blurry for me to completely remember, they're just some flashbacks.

It was later close to the 2000s that I really grew interested. I played Tiberian Sun in 1999. I remember it took our PC several minutes to start the game. #Tongue In 1999/2000 I aquired a GameBoy Colour and started playing Pokémon blue and I later got Pokémon Gold. I have awesome memories about that.

From 2000 on I played many games. I remember playing Red Faction and Return to castle Wolfeinstein in 2001. I also played Doom 3 and several of the Unreal Tournament games. It was in early 2005 that I grew addicted to the Half-Life series. There were also various other FPSs along with C&C titles. I have been obsessed with C&C at times.

It was in fall of 2005 that I tried my hands at mapping and got around wagnerma.de. I, however, failed at continuing. I picked it up again approx. one year later and then posted at tiberiumsun. I later left tiberiumsun, and when returning right before new year's eve, I found out that the site had been reborn. I continued mapping and after that I just was around at PPM till now. I feel very nostalgic about back in 2006 and early 2007.

I have tried older games such as Dune 2, Maniac Mansion: Day of tentacle, Doom, Wolfeinstein 3D at a later stage.

I have played quite more than this, this is just what I feel very nostalgic about. Smile

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crash wrote:
I played Tiberian Sun in 1999. I remember it took our PC several minutes to start the game. #Tongue

OH MY GOD THE MEMORIES

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I even remember the time I had trouble saving games with TS because my HDD was full xD

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You guys are all too young:P

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was born in the 24th November 1988 so I remember 2nd part of 1990's clearly (the 1st part is blurry, there are memories like crash into radiator or toy truck - rather model of truck than toy).

construction sets - Merkur (strips of tin, screws, female screws, many real inventions were made using this for base),
CHEVA (something similar to LEGO, just bigger a bit)

my first aquarium (with Guppy fish and water moss)
train (H0, N) and plane models

good TV series, practically no soap-operas, Terminator, Alliens, Chuck Norris

I remember playing on the Commodore 64 (like Bulder Dash), later Dyna Blaster, Wolfenstein 3D, Duken Nukem (not only 3D), Commander Keen, Heretic, Hexen, Doom I, D.II, Gooka (Czech adventure game - sci-fi, but few centuries after Earth ship crashed into one planet so there are no lasers),
Jazz Jackrabbit, Prehistoric, Dizzy, Goblins,
Dune 2, Tiberian Sun (I was amazed of this when I started to play this), RA2.

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Road Rash, knocking rival bikers off their bikes and slamming into oncoming traffic. I remembered one time when I crashed into a wall and my biker went flying so high above the roof tops.

There's also Need for Speed SE and Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit. Loved racing with those cars (I remember racing with the Diablo VT against a Testarossa in one of those P2P races in SE. I crashed into a camper and went flying high lol). Raced with many cars in NFS3 and with fan-made cars that I downloaded over at nfscars.net. That game never gets old.

These were somewhere in 1995 - 1998 (I was born in 1993 so I'm still rather new :3). And I still play them :3

Ah, memories before EA began to screw up (NFS with plastic cars and NOS? WTF?)

Theres still a number of events back then, I just can't remember all of them.

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team SomeGuy wrote:
I was born in 85 DT. I remember a shit ton of that list. (More than you would think for someone my age and background and yes it was always great fun doing the blow trick on NES cartridges)

I know there's a few of us in our 20s floating around here but it's not many. We're a dead breed, TSG.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm 21.

But I still feel like 8 years.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm dunno what the first game was but Alex Kidd in Miracle World was awesome, though never managed to complete it.

Most memorable gaming moment might be completing Sonic 2 on the Mega Drive round at a mates. Didnt get to the play sequel for another 6 years, then it became one of my best games of all time.

Red Alert 1 on the PS1 was awesome though, then I bought an RA2 guide for 50p from the Game preowned box that doesnt exist anymore, just looking at the black and white pixely ingame pictures in awe. #Tongue Few years later I actually bought it but couldnt play it for another 2 cos the Windows 95 laptop was too crappy.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahhh.... Memories #Tongue I could play RA before I could install a game on a PC... I had it on PS1 and it was AWESOME. I still have a penchant for RTTs thogh, probably cased by my addiction to the fireglow/CDV "Sudden Strike" WWII series (as much, if not more modded than C&C, the last goodgame was released years ago about the time of YR and the mod community lives on, although mostyly balance/unit additions).

Born in 1992 I never had the misfortne to worry about communists or saddam trying to pinch all the oil. Instead most of my early years were the golden post cold war pre-terrorist times. Funnily enough everybody still bought a lot of war games though #Tongue

Atari2600
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LEGOs FTW. In fact, I still have my collection. Infact, Im just as active building now as I was back in the 90s.

For example, my TS Titan inspired model: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/127045

Im considered an AFOL, or adult fan of LEGO. I even go to a local monthly LEGO users group. The 90s was a great time for me. Although, I didnt hear of C&C or play it until after 2000. Sad, really.

And don't even get me started on retro game systems. Y'all would never hear the end of it.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember when I got my Sega Genesis and SNES. Spent so much time on a few games:
-Road Rash
-Top Gear
-Mega Man X(This was by far the biggest time waster for me)
Stunt Race FX
-CONTRA TRES ALIENS
-Also some Turn-based Strategy on the Sega that really got me into RPG games but I can't remember the name...

Then I got my Playstation:
-Grand Tourismo
-Siphon Filter
-Road Rash 3D
-Metal Gear Solid
-Twisted Metal Series along with the ripoff Vigilante 8
-Command and Conquer Series(Soylent Ore is people btw)

Besides video games I was also into Legos like a lot of other people seem to be #Tongue I also had Micromachines and Matchbox/Hotwheels sets making wars and all that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
The Raven
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Played the s**t outta Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. (heck yes), and Perfect Dark on the N64. Red Alert and later TS on the PC. Most of my childhood not spent at school, sports, outside, or with friends belongs the the original RA. I love that game. Ahh, the good ole days, how I miss them. The 90s was a great time to grow up, no doubt about that.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember playing TS after being a StarCraft addict.

It was like a world of kickass opened before me.

Neutral units and buildings, hostile lifeforms, burning trees, ion storms, awesome triggers and missions that go beyond "Build marines, kill Zerg"... and those FMV's in your radar screen. That was pretty awesome.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Albrecht wrote:
post cold war pre-terrorist

Oh yeah, that #Tongue

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C the first time was awesome. The installers got you pumped for the game while you waited for the ancient computer to hurry up. Then you booted it up and BAM. Cinematic opening. TD's, RA's, TS's, or RA2's. All of them left awesome impressions on you. I know I shit bricks of awesome when I saw Kirovs chugging over New York City.

That kind of stuff is life changing.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nukage NEVER gets old.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I was also a giant fan of Legos, and obviously C&C. I am still a big fan of both. I posted my C&C nostalgia story before, you can find it on tibweb or something if you really want to know.

I was also a fan of the game Tyrian, on the windows 95. That was the only game I owned till I got Tiberian Sun in 1999, and a SEGA Genisis 3 and SNES a year later.
I'd just visit my friend's houses though, and play all their video games. Giant fan of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Mario 3.

Most of all though, I miss having free time.
Then again, I know one day when I'm married, maybe have a kid or two, I'll think I had lots of free time right now.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh the old days i used to play Legend of Zelda i was also a big fan of Sonic The hedgehog and Mario :3 ...good times

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
Lego.
I think I still have my Lego Orca Fighter.... I should find it...

I still got my LEGO Mammoth tank Very Happy

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super Metroid.

No matter how fun C&C was, Super Metroid will forever be my favorite game.

Any of you weeaboos, dare call Samus your "waifu" and I'll gut you like a pig. XD

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Samus :3..... anyone Played Megaman X? those were nise games imo

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
I still got my LEGO Mammoth tank

psssh I still have my MIDEVIL MAMMOTH TANK Very Happy

Includes spare wheels in the trunk

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Last edited by Team Black on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

need my speed
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL. #Tongue

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All the LEGO bricks I owned are now, literally, six feet under T_T Unless they got burned (literally, again).

Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dny wrote:
Samus :3..... anyone Played Megaman X? those were nise games imo

I already said I did D:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

didnt see it D: anyways good games until capcom killed X and Zero

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Goldeneye. Just awesome. So awesome we made sure we had a nicely stocked N64 at uni.

PC wise, it was like the original Civ I think was the first game I personally had. All those floppys.. good times. Although, the big 5" floppys, they were awesome. First thing I got on a CD, game related, was a demo disk with C&C95. I had that disk for about a year before I got the game second hand cheap. I played it inside and out. I just enjoyed taking advantage of the AI. Like building chain-link fences all the way to their base, to surround their buildings and then capture them one by one.. it was the only way you could get Nod stuff in the demo. Great fun. I was hooked since.

Another PC game, Worms. So simple, so absolutely brilliant. Again, another game which was regularly played throughout the house at uni.

Besides that, lego. It was ages before I had a console or PC, so lego filled the void. I loved that stuff. Every child needs lego.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:
Every child needs lego.

I don't know anyone my age who didn't have Legos as a kid. Myself and my brother included.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played a lot of old DOS games, most of which I can't remember. Total Annihilation was awesome when it was just released, same goes for Anno 1602.

Oh, and Lego is so freaking awesome, I still collect it Very Happy I have enormous amounts of it, although I primarily collect space/future-themed lego... So I can build humongous black spaceships with evil transparent red windscreens and make legions of soldiers in black armour who are largely converted Blacktron I dudes... Very Happy

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum