Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Back from Holiday: v.1.0 to be released soon.
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject:  Back from Holiday: v.1.0 to be released soon. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm back from Switzerland, and waiting for a little call from FM Wink

v. 1.0 is near completion.

right now i'm working on some exciting new superweapons, wich i will not yet reveal, and some alpha light post implementations, as i've finally discovered alpha image use palette.pal.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought you would be hosted by origin... I was wrong...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Origin seems to be busy still... and they also removed Tiberium Studios from hosting i think.

Anyway, the XCC Mixer 1.26 which would solve my shp resizing problem (purple lines) crashes on win98se, could've known it... now i just need a program that can resize multiple images (the .pcx frames of infantry shp's)

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why then can i still go to tib. stuidios only reason i am not much going there is that SMIFFIG DOESN't (want) to know that his site is functional again

The DvD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, well detail doesn't link it on origin homepage as hosted.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey DVD, you can use PSP 8 or Photoshop to resize all infantry PCX's at one time, theres a tutorial in the RA2 tutorial vats here, check it out

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too bad i don't have PSP 8 Wink but i've asked somebody that can run the new xcc mixer (1,26) and he just resizen them for me Smile

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD, it won't be that much longer, don't worry Wink

Try_lee
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... how long is soon anyway?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think a bout a month as a max

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I'm not sure whether DvD is done with his mod now or not. That's the only thing we're waiting for at this point. I think he's trying to put in new cabal structures before he releases the mod.

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, sorta...just hold on a bit longer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon