Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
Who want's gut's (gutsman in 3dsmax 7)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SuperMario949
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject:  Who want's gut's (gutsman in 3dsmax 7)
Subject description: and a load of offtopic
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well...this is my first real attempt for a charcter,i just need more training,but i have given up the animating process of this guy,guts man from mmbn,i need some good advice,and if someone could put give an anim,of course i
might just get the nerve to make it if someone would give a good slam to my head,but if you make it a shp before
that happen's,just know that i dont really ask for credit's,but (as i say usually)it'd be nice.

now then let's go off topic:
1-can the flame thrower system in ra2 + the brute attack be put together?,this guy is supposed to slam the ground
then a shock wave goes forward,so i really need this for it and the metaur,also i am having an IE when using
the fire system,and i'd like to have the flamesys fix code for it(i've seen this somewhere in yrarg,in a flame
tower building maybe?).

2-just this q:wich is better,making your own bone system,or using biped?.

3-does putting a laptop on your body affect you?.

4-would you ban me if you were in hold of the banhammer?.

5-is it possible to use an emp on infantry?.

6-i have some intel about C++,how can i make a patch for YR(just please answer or not,it's not me who's going to do that).

7-can you have 3ds max generate a morph anim from object "a" to object "b"?.(guts mans hammer morph)

8-i need to put my hands on some sound editor/maker,what is the best available for free?(also a small size is better).

EDIT: sorry for no pic,here it is.

Gut'sman.png
 Description:
Harhar that's epic.
 Filesize:  13.9 KB
 Viewed:  3534 Time(s)

Gut'sman.png

Gutsman.rar
 Description:
in max.

Download
 Filename:  Gutsman.rar
 Filesize:  75.5 KB
 Downloaded:  194 Time(s)

suraj_geddam98
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4-yes
8-Audacity

Tutorials rock!

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Who want's gut's (gutsman in 3dsmax 7) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SuperMario949 wrote:

now then let's go off topic:
1-can the flame thrower system in ra2 + the brute attack be put together?,this guy is supposed to slam the ground
then a shock wave goes forward,so i really need this for it and the metaur,also i am having an IE when using
the fire system,and i'd like to have the flamesys fix code for it(i've seen this somewhere in yrarg,in a flame
tower building maybe?).

2-just this q:wich is better,making your own bone system,or using biped?.

3-does putting a laptop on your body affect you?.

4-would you ban me if you were in hold of the banhammer?.

5-is it possible to use an emp on infantry?.

6-i have some intel about C++,how can i make a patch for YR(just please answer or not,it's not me who's going to do that).

7-can you have 3ds max generate a morph anim from object "a" to object "b"?.(guts mans hammer morph)

8-i need to put my hands on some sound editor/maker,what is the best available for free?(also a small size is better).

EDIT: sorry for no pic,here it is.

1. Not that I know of, try it and let us know how it goes.

2. I'd say make your own rigging... in fact go read some tutorials on rigging. (I imagine you could modify the original biped as you require its ages since I played with 3DSMax).

3. No, but then again I am mighty so your mileage may vary. Then again it will depend on the laptop, we aren't talking a gaming "laptop" are we here?

4. Paranoid are we?

5. In which game? In TS (and exe hacked YR) it works on infantry with Cyborg=yes.

6. In theory yes, with considerable C++ knowledge, assembly knowledge, syringe or similar application and the information on which ares is based on it is possible to make extensions to YR.

7. Using 3DSMax and possibly some additional compositing tool is will be possible to create such an animation.

8. Audacity as previously mentioned.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just rework Yuri's Psychic Blast and add another animation, both for the deploy and the wave.

SuperMario949
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^ that work's,yes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!