Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Suggestions from players
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject:  Suggestions from players Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, gentlemen. White Wolf reporting.

I've received some suggestions from players for the following:

-addition to Scrin ground units (increasing armor)
-improving Scrin AA defense towers
-installing a cost on replacement fighters for Scrin Planetary Assault Carriers (no more free fighters, otherwise the carrier will n00bi-fy everything)
-increasing regeneration rate of Tiberium

Oh, by the way, for some reason, when as GDI, and controlling a captured Avatar, I can't upgrade it anymore. Am I now not supposed to be able to as GDI? What about if I capture a Nod MCV and build up my own Nod base as GDI?

Eagle 11
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTH!! Theyre good enough + they cause area damage in air,damaging multiple targets at once + the big tower of scrin(what was its name,argh) can fire bolts at air too

and plz dont make tiberium grow faster,it would kill the game,people already build 3 refinery per field think what it would be when it grows faster Confused

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Good advice Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eagle 11 wrote:

WTH!! Theyre good enough + they cause area damage in air,damaging multiple targets at once + the big tower of scrin(what was its name,argh) can fire bolts at air too

and plz dont make tiberium grow faster,it would kill the game,people already build 3 refinery per field think what it would be when it grows faster Confused

I also big agree with you. You cannot even attack the alien air defences. Instead improve gdi or nod aa.

Eagle 11
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI's flak is the weakest one in TW,and why the hell they are using Flaks in future,even NOD uses SAMs,the more developed GDI used in Tiberian Sun SAMs too.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't agree with replacement costs for the PAC fighters. Been playing too much of StarCraft or something? You might as well make every unit have limited ammo and needs to buy it's ammo back at the WF that costs something. In C&C, we follow the rule of Easy Logistics.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestions from players Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

White Wolf wrote:

-installing a cost on replacement fighters for Scrin Planetary Assault Carriers (no more free fighters, otherwise the carrier will n00bi-fy everything)

That will shift to the extreme of PAC warfare bleeding your economy dry because of the replacement cost. All the enemy needs to do is keep targeting the fighters and your PAC will be crippled, firstly because you need to micro your PACs to buy the replacement fighters, secondly because you're also micro-ing to decrease your money over and over again.

The white lady~!

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with all you guys here considering questions you talk about.

White Wolf wrote:
Oh, by the way, for some reason, when as GDI, and controlling a captured Avatar, I can't upgrade it anymore. Am I now not supposed to be able to as GDI? What about if I capture a Nod MCV and build up my own Nod base as GDI?

you need nod tech lab to purchase this upgrades,this should be probably written there, ok i add this on my "to do" list

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Avatar Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnius wrote:
I agree with all you guys here considering questions you talk about.

White Wolf wrote:

you need nod tech lab to purchase this upgrades,this should be probably written there, ok i add this on my "to do" list

As for the avatar, the sentinel upgrade is good but aa laser is a bit weak, make it a bit stronger. You could make it to shoot every second once and to kill a venom in tree shots.

Just make it stronger, other is just idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon