Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Maps I need to Finish
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject:  Maps I need to Finish
Subject description: Project Re-Genesis
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Figured that i'm bored enough and would post this over here too...

So....here's MOST of the WIP multi-player maps I have left to finish...i'm only showing the minimaps for now...oh and one or two of these may look familiar...

Ice Valley (2) ** name is meh...could use a new one...**

don't think i ever showed this one off...it was started awhile back but i kinda stopped due to work on another thing and the fact that I realized that I wanted Ice on this map that grew and worked and that I was almost 100% sure i didn't set the original layout up correctly for that...I will however try to make it work a few more times but may have to resort to something else with less ice in the layout...

Train City (2-3) **Needs a better name me thinks...

believe i showed this one off before though briefly. I just kinda stopped on this one...but it will re-surface soon...

Tiberian Sanctuary (2-5) [FS]

talking of resurfacing...this map is quite old...the whole reason i stopped working on this one here was because I thought I had lost it in the process of doing an uninstall then reinstall of TS that was needed...but somehow and luckily at that, it had found it's way into my Archive Maps folder which is where all my finished maps go...so work will resume on it

Volcanic Elusion (2) [FS]

This two player map which I love the layout too is in the works...however, it will need a good touch up on lighting IIRC and some good triggering and a bit of modding of certain parts for the desired effect that I really want...which will take some time i believe...

The Landing Zone (2-Cool

as you can see this one is coming ever closer to being finished. Just a few small areas of layout/ground detailing left to do. All areas that aren't plain ground on the minimap have been fully detailed with trees and rocks and the other goodies already now.

Aer....wait...nah... (2-8 ) [FS]

minimap update!

not much done yet (well in comparison what is done would be the equivalent of an entire small 2 player map i've done)...but this is the first showing of my first 8 player map. Player start locations won't exactly be that obviously but expect mutation.... size is 160X160....
oh and it is a revival...

that's all of them excluding TS:CO single player maps and two remakes of older maps...might also make an expansion to an older map as before my old desktop PC died I saw that it could make a good expansion to it....might make that TS:CO exclusive though...

Last edited by Ixith on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Crazy

Teach me O Great one!

Heres one I started a few days ago.

Mt Deception.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.97 KB
 Viewed:  5683 Time(s)

Mt Deception.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You just GOT to finish those. They look awesome, even though all we see are minimaps #Tongue

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sooo...

concerning the first map up there on the list...

anyone got any ideas for a better name? Perhaps?

oh and would anyone be interested in making a mega map of it? cause we all know i'm too ztyping lazy to make one. If so just let me know via PM or if you can catch me through MSN...

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Devoured.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awsome maps.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For that top map: Catastropolis ?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Necropolis? No man's city? Devoured sounds good too.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Mouthful of City.

I like Catastropolis.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

out of the suggestions thus far I like Catastropolis the best. But I like that about as much as the working name i gave it of 'A City Consumed'

so when it comes time to release, unless there's new suggestions and one that I really like out of them, then i'll just choose between those two.

thanks for the name ideas guys.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so i felt the need to update this with the release of Velillian Islands...

first off I updated the first post with a ** Released bit by two of the maps up there that have been released since posting.

Now... a picture of Island of Mercanf or whatever i'll call it in the future as it needs a new name....

as for the 'story' on mercanf...well not gonna make one all the way up just yet but the reason the city is in destroyed mode isn't because of the tiberium infestation...
(also probably won't be keeping those sandbags...thought I might do something with a 'resistance' group there but decided not to at that spot.)

Mercanf.png
 Description:
blue enough for ya?
 Filesize:  1.34 MB
 Viewed:  5349 Time(s)

Mercanf.png

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That lighting is brilliant.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly what Orac said.

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Liking the lightning as well as the layout, I'll be playing this one a soon it's released.
Seriously...

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

done a good bit of work though mostly triggering although I have taken out a set of tib fields for balance reasons and also to make other areas more valuable to obtain.

Most of the triggering work consists of fun civilian stuff that doesn't effect actual gameplay of the AI but is fun to see. But still have more to add such as day/night loop and one or two other things. I will try to get this one released within a week. I'm tossing out my normal scrooge triggers for some more active ones...

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

figured i'd bump this to add a bit.

*Updated first post to exclude maps which were released which included
-Island of Mercanf
-Kalistia Krestland
-Vililian Islands

added here as i had it on Tibweb topic but not here
-The Landing Zone (2-8 )

----------------------
and the new...

remember Crescent Isle?

i did say i might work on expanding it...

and there it be...the Isle is now mutated. This one just needs a few tweaks and double checks and it'll be ready.

now the newest addition to the group which is also almost ready because it's another small one.

it needs a name btw I was thinking something along the lines of Forgotten Exit as it's somewhat near a 'highway' like road and the city is abandoned. But all name suggestions are welcome.

now there's a few others i have started too but I decided not to post them just yet.

If i can be assed i might get you guys some ingames soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon