Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
WWIII (pt. 2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
St0rm
Laser Commando

Location: eating cheese sticks at my new laptop, getting constipated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject:  WWIII (pt. 2) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Brussels, Belgium
NATO Council
June 21, 2014
1100 HOURS

"This meeting has been called by the president of the United States, Barack Obama." the Secretary General Anders Rasmussen stated.
"Thank you." I replied and then started on what I had to say. "Not more than three days ago a United States ship was supposedly attacked by a Russian submarine. The Russian president, Dmitry Medveddev, refused to comment on that action. Now we didn't have any proof of hostilities until our embassy in Russia was attacked yesterday. Now, it's true that embassies can be attacked by terrorist groups or other extremists, but after that, the Russian military authorized a missile launch into space, destroying our spy satellite. And still the Russians refuse to talk about it. We can't contact and they've refused to hold audience with us."
"We can't help you communicate with them, as they haven't spoken to us either, and aren't willing to." Rasmussen told me.
"All I request here is a few troops for defense."
"We will discuss this issue. Meeting adjourned." Rasmussen finished as he and the other council members got up.
I left the meeting room and waited in my hotel room for their answer and thought about what to do. We just finished the war in Afghanistan, the American soldier are tired and want to stay with their families after all these years. What am I going to do?

Moscow Russia
Moscow Military District
June 21, 2014
1353 HOURS

"Orders just came in, we need to move the 34th Artillery Division to the banks of the Volga river to protect our bridges, move the 27th Motor Rifle Division to guard the 34th's flanks, move the 5th AA Rocket Brigade to guard the rear of the artillery, move our infantry division to guard the entrances of our bridges, do not fire on anyone just yet, we will need our bridges until our tunnels are complete. I need our rocket brigades covering our tanks until our MiGs come in, make it happen." I told the respective division leaders.
"Immediately." they replied as they went to carry out orders. When they all had left to carry out orders, I walked through the building until I arrived a the Tactics Room to discuss the situation and further commands. Sitting at the large table, Dmitry Medveddev, was the Colonel General V V Gerasimov, Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, Vladimir Vysotsky, and Colonel General of the Russian Air Force Alexander Zelin. On the table was a map of the world with minute representations of each Russian military division. I sat in my respective chair as the meeting started of with an explanation of our military plan from Dmitry.
"After the tunnels are completed, troops will begin to storm Germany. Already we have operatives sabotaging multiple oil refineries, missile silos, and power plants within the NATO nations. China has agreed to supply us with rations, funds, weapons, but they will hold off on the fighting the war until we invade France. We have convinced terrorist groups in Kazakhstan to target any NATO country. We have word that the United States has already appeared in front of the NATO council, so we don't have much time before awareness is raised as well as defenses. And without American spy satellites, we can move our forces without too much resistance. Before our troops cross, our priority is to move our armor divisions across the Volga river before our bridges become targets. We have stockpiled a large amount of surface-to-air missiles to counter any air resistance that may face our troops in Germany. We have carriers ready to attack United States oil refineries located in Alaska. Finally, as we finish invading Germany, we will attack NATO headquarters located in Brussels. Then we will proceed to invade the rest of Europe." Dmitry finished as he moved the plastic pieces around on the map with the slider.
"What will we do about the American military?" Vladimir asked.
"The American military just got back from a long, hard war, and their military eyes have been blinded. It's safe to say they won't be a big threat."

Brussels, Belgium
NATO Council
June 22, 2014
1400 HOURS

Standing once again before the council, I felt nervous about their decision. What if America was attacked and they wouldn't help?
"President Obama," Rasmussen began. "we have reached a decision and decided that the best course of action would to supply troops to help defend the United States."
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you."
"However, unless Russia has a definite, solid attack an the U.S. or any other NATO nation, we will not engage in war." Rasmussen finished firmly.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ha.

I do personaly think that, if theres going to be a world wide war then it will be more simple.

3:33 PM

West block launches nuclear missles to eastern countries.

3:34 PM

All left eastern bloks nuclear rockets go to western countries.

3:40 PM

97% of human population dead.

.... the rest is fantasy. Very Happy

Still interesting story. Smile

St0rm
Laser Commando

Location: eating cheese sticks at my new laptop, getting constipated

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhhh... thank you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon