Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[Cameo Pack] Robotic Generals/German Version
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gen.Kenobi
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject:  [Cameo Pack] Robotic Generals/German Version Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very funny but also usefull! Enjoy!

robotic_generals.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  126.55 KB
 Viewed:  9670 Time(s)

robotic_generals.jpg

germancameos.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  492.52 KB

germancameos.jpg

bots.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.47 KB

bots.jpg

twistedconversion
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder who created the robots.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

twistedconversion wrote:

German censorship 'cause they're wusses #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
twistedconversion wrote:

For years i've been looking for answers, why did they censored the game like that? is it violating german politics?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
twistedconversion wrote:

For years i've been looking for answers, why did they censored the game like that? is it violating german politics?

No politics involved. It's just that the governement feared some backlash from video games back in the day.
Even Half-Life was censored.

Not sure if anything's changed now that there's the 16/18 labels for games and movies.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because of the whole "Nazi germany" thing in part, german censors are specially harsh with violent content in videogames.

THis might seem puritan to you but the same thing happens in USA with censoring sexual content that is seen as normal in Europe or Japan, often during the dub.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

didnt china ban video game consoles for a while or something out of fear of it causing procrastination and too much distraction? i think they were on to something. americans may still be a power house but theres also way too many fat lazy slobs who play games all day and eat big macs. which is a perfectly true stereotype that wouldnt be true if unhealthy foods, video games, and social media were banned/ after i stopped eating processed foods ive lost a ton of weight. i literally have to avoid most food and make my own food because the selection in food is so shit and the weight just fell off me after that. went from 185 pounds at one point to now hovering around 125 pounds. all i did was stop eating sugar, noodles, and bread, etc.

Last edited by Mechacaseal on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
[...]video games [...]banned

Oh dear Kane, no! How would the C&C community stay afloat?

Or the modding community? What's the point of mods if the games we mod get banned?!

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Mechacaseal wrote:
[...]video games [...]banned

Oh dear Kane, no! How would the C&C community stay afloat?

Or the modding community? What's the point of mods if the games we mod get banned?!

think about how disgusting video games are. look how youre talking about fake fantasy bullshit. just spewing that fake toxic garbage out of your mouth. all the loot boxes f2p garbage. all the schemes to try to get people addicted to their products to exploit them. and you think its just ztyping dandy. garbage in garbage out.

twistedconversion
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like I spawned hell. I wish shouldn't ask who created these robots.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

twistedconversion wrote:

It's not your fault buddy...

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
twistedconversion wrote:

It's not your fault buddy...

He's right. It's Mechacaseal's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon