Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
Star Strike News
Moderators: EVA-251
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject:  Star Strike News Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, Star Strike news. And yes, it is indeed April 1st, 2010; April Fools Day.
But do I kid you? No.

The subject of this update is two things.
Number one, an announcement.

Star Strike progress has slowed quite a bit due to a lack of testers and perhaps more importantly, several personal factors. Life, university work and declining interest in SS. SS isn't dead, but don't expect a major update for atleast a month, probably more. By the way, CCHyper is awesome. More on that later. :v

Second, is a video. Now I know all of you are looking at the day of my post (I don't care what you people in Europe say, its 7:30PM here Razz) and going "Yeah, nice rick-roll EVA", but I assure you- its the first Star Strike gameplay video, taken against a "Kill Me Now" Invaders AI opponent with me as EDF. It showcases the EDF's Warrior Chinook, one of their special stolen techs, as well as the re-imagined tank-hunting Comanches (instead of the OMGWTF I PWN U ALL! Comanches), among other things.
Link
Your initial suspicions were correct.

Last edited by EVA-251 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "
Sad
I was looking forward to Rick. #Tongue

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That should fix it. BTW the new youtube layout is hideous.

BTW the first announcement is serious

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eva you ass xD

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
That should fix it. BTW the new youtube layout is hideous.

It is. All good things come to an end, I suppose Sad

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screw you, Eva! #Tongue

I nearly got Rick Roll'd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon