Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
1.5 Request List
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [115 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
AYBABTU
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

also the stealth generator from TS would be awesome the one from TW looks to small to generate a stealth field that big and really the TS one looked so cool and if you combined it with Carnius style like with the Mammoth MK2 and titans it would be the best possible but again thats for you to decide cause it is your mod and the sooner you finish 1.5 the sooner I can play it Very Happy

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A thought occurred. Perhaps the new Nod super unit could be a scorpion like mech that has a tail obelisk. An upgrade could give it auxiliary claws with flamethrowers or something.

EDIT:

Some Things I miss from Kane's Wrath:

- The Zone Raider (I'd suggest making this drop from the drop pods)

- Power Plant Upgrades at Command Post Tier Level

AYBABTU
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A different NOD MCV would be nice the EA one was kinda weird in that it walked. I mean NOD is supposed to be fast low profile hit and run not shock and awe. Besides GDI is supposed to have the walkers not NOD.

Heck i'd vouch for the removal of the avatar and just improving the rest of NOD's arsenal with something like a speed upgrade or industrial plant that the soviets got in RA2 (reduced the cost of all units while it was built)

anyway it would be cool to hear from you Carnius to find out what YOU are planning to do with the mod at this point.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AYBABTU wrote:
A different NOD MCV would be nice the EA one was kinda weird in that it walked. I mean NOD is supposed to be fast low profile hit and run not shock and awe. Besides GDI is supposed to have the walkers not NOD.

Heck i'd vouch for the removal of the avatar and just improving the rest of NOD's arsenal with something like a speed upgrade or industrial plant that the soviets got in RA2 (reduced the cost of all units while it was built)

anyway it would be cool to hear from you Carnius to find out what YOU are planning to do with the mod at this point.

Westwood also wanted to give Nod a mech or two.
The MCV and ConYard for Nod are actually exactly like the Westwood concepts for C&C3: Incursion.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMO Nod don't have much room for change in C&c game since they have even "4 Fix list unit" that can't remove or change. those unit are Attack bike , Nod Buggy , Flame Tank and Stealth Tank. Nod will not look like Nod with out these unit [i'm sure because every TS base mod in PPM have them] but it's too many different from GDI that you free to change even entire list but still match for GDI name.

to add more unit for Nod just only make those unit more useless. those fix list unit make alot of problem for me when i try to give some new toy for this faction.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
IMO Nod don't have much room for change in C&c game since they have even "4 Fix list unit" that can't remove or change. those unit are Attack bike , Nod Buggy , Flame Tank and Stealth Tank. Nod will not look like Nod with out these unit [i'm sure because every TS base mod in PPM have them] but it's too many different from GDI that you free to change even entire list but still match for GDI name.

to add more unit for Nod just only make those unit more useless. those fix list unit make alot of problem for me when i try to give some new toy for this faction.

Again, Westwood was going to do away with the Buggy and Flame Tank for Nod with C&C3. Very Happy

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, but HolyMaster raises a good point. The Nod play mechanic and style is based heavily on having units which fulfil those roles, and the Stealth Tank is an iconic unit. To a great extent, the Obelisk of Light, the Hand of Nod, and the Stealth tank make up Nod. Without these elements, Nod isn't Nod.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
Yeah, but HolyMaster raises a good point. The Nod play mechanic and style is based heavily on having units which fulfil those roles, and the Stealth Tank is an iconic unit. To a great extent, the Obelisk of Light, the Hand of Nod, and the Stealth tank make up Nod. Without these elements, Nod isn't Nod.

Don't forget the Temple of Nod and the missile superweaon.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Basically Nod is Nod because Nod is the core of the Tiberium series. Nod is the cause of the Tiberium series in many ways, the driving force.

I suppose also because Nod has some "religious" elements there are core parts of the faction that simply wouldnt change, such as flame weaponry and temple-like constructions.

Though I would like to see a resurrected Nod force many years in the future, much like The Marked of Kane in KW... but more-or-less a complete evolution of the faction.

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

White Wolf here!

Carnius, the mod is getting rave reviews from my people over at C&C Reborn! We can't let this die. Smile

Some suggestions? No problem! I can't find my suggestions document I used to keep, but I'll post what I remember:

Jump Jet Infantry = any chance of them walking? And, the icons which show the JJI taking off and landed show 2 miniguns (the original design), not the minigun and ammo pack)

GDI Commando = the jet pack needs its original recharge time restored. The way it is now is that the commando's full length jump gives him enough distance to recharge his pack while he is still airborne. You can literally jet-pack across the map. This WILL piss people off.

Avatar = does practically no damage to Disk Throwers...something's wrong with this picture...

-can we get gates installed?

Harvesters = when in large numbers, they continually get locked up in large clusters all at one refinery, cutting an AI opponent's economy and stopping their attacks, negating them as a challenge. We might need to look into this...

-is there a way we can make teams of 2 of more players given the ability to repair and heal each other?

Keep me informed, boss. You know I'll be here when you call for me. Just give me a due date and I'll get right on it!

KYOTO_78
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: New option for TE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnius, i want ask because i want to put an option on TE the option, i want a enable/ disable blood and gore option, (i'm surgeon and i see suficient) and for other people too Idea.Put that in your list Phoenix848 and Valherran

Nod4ever
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Navy SEAL
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is Nod ICBM launcher mentioned somewhere?

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I confirm 1.5 Beta's release. Have posted update to Tiberium Essence Wiki page concerning release as of today: http://tiberiumessence.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium_Essence_Wiki

I will test it extensively today and for the next few days.

I will compile a list of bugs and such and attach it to a later topic. i'm already hard at work picking it apart. #Tongue

Carnius, when you're ready, just send me the text document, plus intel file text and such. I've been reading through some of the ones I remember writing and I've found some errors.

I tried using C&C3 Mod SDK and failed miserably to even get it started...

I'd love to write more of them. Just lemme know when you pick a due date.

Remember, you'll find me at:
whitemage122@yahoo.com
MSN: whitemage122@yahoo.com
AIM: hornet commander

Nod4ever
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi i have a great idea about that commando cyborg discussion ...

why wont we let the players decide??

we could give him 2 upgrades, but only one can be purchased ...

1. Stealth Core
+20% speed
Can cloak itself while standing
Lower Fire Rate
No Powered up shot

2. Power Core
-20% speed
stronger Armor
stronger Damage
no stealth ability

or maybe even a third

3. Nano Core
No Powered shot
self-regeneration
+20% speed
+gets awesome ability i have to think about XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [115 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon