Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Exodus models goes public!
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject:  Exodus models goes public! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For thouse who starts learning 3d max or just too lazy to create his own models i am releasing this ancient, since it have no value anymore. Have fun as i ve had thouse days.

Note:
Models are comes as is. Without textures or any kind sorting attempt (if someone want to do this job for me, i will be grateful). Using stuff in public mods is allowed as long as author get his credits. 3D max R9 requred.

Exodus.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Exodus.rar
 Filesize:  4.17 MB
 Downloaded:  549 Time(s)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It contains some interesting stuff. I may use some of the model ideas. Of course you will get credit Wink

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only need one thing.

Can't I just get my hands on the walls and use them as they are?...Just the walls.

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll use this to study the structure of 3D models, thanks. Wink

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Argh, should of asked for these to be exclusive to Evolution, would of saved me a lot of time. Curse my Anti-Public-Asset attitude.

Last edited by Aro on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,just ask him to become private,just like daTS did.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Argh, should of asked for these to be exclusive to Evolution, would of saved me a lot of time. Curse my Anti-Public-Asset attitude.

These don't have textures, don't worry. #Tongue

Not only that, but no one really bothers making public mods with public assets. I guess you could use them anyways. Or even, ask Ganster to remove them and give them to you.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I couldn't do that, the community needs more public assets.

Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Other Parts do, I mean you can count the public W3X's with one hand...

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon