Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
the voxel texture creator doesnt takes all the voxel
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kakrain
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject:  the voxel texture creator doesnt takes all the voxel
Subject description: im using the disabled shader version banshee gave me xP
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when i export a texture from the vse it seems it doesnt pay attention to the laterals, (srry my english is not so good but the image should be self-explanatory) thanks in advance^^ also auto normals seems to do nothing but it could be my preception :S

Dibujo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.52 MB
 Viewed:  6122 Time(s)

Dibujo.png

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

---Bump---

I know you've been busy with life and all Banshee, but have you looked into this situation yet? It's been a minute since he posted this topic, and no response. So thats why I was bumping this.

VxlTextureError.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.48 KB
 Viewed:  6018 Time(s)

VxlTextureError.png

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not being able to look at the VXLSE III right now. I'm reinstalling all my applications in my new hard disk. Once things get done, I'll take a look at VXLSE 3's code again and I'll look into this problem.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-BUMP-

sorry to bump, but this is kinda putting a damper on things. I know your probably still busy with everyday life, but is there a chance you could look into this?

VoxelTextureProblem.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.43 KB
 Viewed:  5813 Time(s)

VoxelTextureProblem.png

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've downloaded an older version of vxlseIII which applies the textures correctly. I'll just toggle between them as needed. So what I'm saying is there is no rush for this Banshee. I know you have more important things on your plate right now, so I'm good till you can get around to it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At the moment, I'm heavly overloaded with tasks from my master course. Fortunately, some of these tasks are directly related to VXLSE III, so I'll have to make it generate bump maps before looking into this bug #Tongue.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMPMAPS!

...yeah.

I'd noticed this bug too, and it is a bitch, but you can still directly copy layers into GIMP so there is still a manual way to do things... just not quite as easy or quick or versatile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum