Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
Download the latest VXLSE III Beta
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject:  Download the latest VXLSE III Beta Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Download the latest development version of VXLSE III:

-> Download the latest build here.
-> Source code

You must be online when you run the beta for the first time.

When you run it for the first time, it will inform you that it has not found a certain file. Press OK and wait until it downloads all files it needs. Once this operation is over, it will run fine.

Features (compared to 1.38):

- 3D Modelizer feature: transform voxel models into 3D meshes (exporting .obj files with textures).
- Coordinate system is now X (right), Y (top), Z (front).
- Import 3ds into voxels (requires external download)
- Rendering code rewritten (requires OpenGL 2.0 support).
- Remove Redundant Voxels (4-Neighbors) that won't leave gaps in the game.
- New auto normals methods.
- Rotate Model (rotate its pixels 90 degrees for every direction).
- You may now import 2D images with heightmaps as voxels. Check the Import options.
- You may now import models created by MagickaVoxel if you export them as slices (image).  
- Select background for all canvas and 3D viewers.
- Several new shortcuts.
- Countless bug fixes.

Last edited by Banshee on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 am; edited 12 times in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome. I've been looking forward to these features.

On the other hand, VXLSE III can't seem to find "phong_vertexshader.txt", so I can't run the program. I've tried to get the file off the SVN directly, but I can't find it :S - and my internet connection is flaky at best and the file won't automatically download via the repair assistant.

EDIT: If this is the beta of 1.4, then what should I be doing to upgrade directly from 1.38 - I'm noticing a fairly sizeable number of newer files on the SVN, and obviously simply replacing the exe isn't going to cut it...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let it download the file by pressing OK.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you plan to create a complete installation (as a zip) in future. I'm not a fan of automatic downloads, but since i trust you, i made an exception. Smile

None the less, great work on the new VSE. Cool
The fast 3D-modelizer really gives some astonishing results. At least when viewed in VSE.
I saved the obj (which is quite big btw, 21MB) and opened it with deep exploration 4. There it was however shown without textures.

banshee.png
 Description:
left: VSE 3D-Modelizer
middle: original 3ds shown in DE4
right: VSE created obj shown in DE4
 Filesize:  257.83 KB
 Viewed:  55360 Time(s)

banshee.png

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Let it download the file by pressing OK.

Internet is flaky from that machine, and this machine is only running Fedora 14 atm. This is compounded my my personal dislike of automatic downloads, and my preference for some kind of hard copy (or in this case, a zip or rar). So if once you've got a more final version of 1.4x, then I'd appreciate a complete install of it for sentimental reasons among other things.

The repair assistant is nice, but I can't actually use it.

Nice that VXLSE III is still being worked on, though - there's some nice stuff going on.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@LKO: Wow, it does get very close to the original model. Good job Bansh!

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just checked out the latest ver, very nice indeed. But i'm still looking for that undo button in the 3d modelizer. "hint,hint" Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@LKO: It doesn't generate textures by default. You have to give it an order.

To do it, go to the button near the rotations and go to Texture Effects -> Generate Diffuse Texture.

There are two options with this name and the one with '...' will allow you to set the angle. At this moment, I recommend 60', in order to have no problems. But higher values may provide better quality, as long as it is smaller than 90'.

@Orac: Download it in your school/university/work/friend's house. Run it there, grab all files and then, copy its directory to your pen drive. And, once you return home, copy it to your hard disk. Run it with WINE. That should do the job.

@Cranium: I'm not focused on the interface at the moment, but I'll add it in the future.

+=Marvin=+
Cyborg Soldier

Location: Originally from Philipines. Currently on NZ. Hacker Type: Game Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, i let it download all the files and when it launched, i got an error.

VXLSE error.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.7 KB
 Viewed:  55281 Time(s)

VXLSE error.PNG

Learning C++ Very Happy

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Banshee. The texture was now exported. Cool

However i tried to optimize the mesh and reduce the faces, but from the initial 237580 faces, i only came down to 232428
-Optimize Mesh didn't remove any faces
-Custom Mesh Optimization removed even with an angle of 179 only 5152 faces (from 237580 down to 232428) which is only about 2%

For comparison, the original 3ds has 690 faces

As you can see in the attached picture, is the orientation of the exported model also different to the 3ds (see image in previous post). It seems like 2 axis are mixed up during conversion (e.g. y and z or x and z).
This might cause trouble when you later want to re-import the model with the 3ds2vxl tool.

bansheetextured.png
 Description:
Screenshot from Deep Exploration 4.

For testing purposes i changed the remap to gold in the Modelizer
 Filesize:  84.87 KB
 Viewed:  55272 Time(s)

bansheetextured.png

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm REALLY impressed with the modelizer tool...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTS wrote:
I'm REALLY impressed with the modelizer tool...

Yah, I've got VXLSE3 working again, and wow. Brilliant
The Tick Tank exported flawlessly.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@LKO:

-> VXLSE uses the OpenGL coordinates (compatible with Blender, Maya and any other 3D program that was not created from AUTOCAD like 3ds Max was.

-> When using Custom Mesh Optimization with textured models, make sure Ignore Material Colours is checked. It should increase the amount of removed faces. However, it won't do much damage because the texture itself might have a lot of partitions.

@Marvin: I have no clue whatsoever on what causes this problem. Can you give me more details on what is the step that it was doing and everything that it has done before you get that error?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: beta Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wouldn't it be nice to get RA2/Yuri to use 3D models instead of vxl, lol. How big is you model? Every time I import mine it looks screwed up. Or do size matter?

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there some decent documentation to explain the best set of parameters for the 3D export features?

+=Marvin=+
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WHen i try to launch it, it gives me an error (The one above) and then it launches like normal. After a while i noticed that the 3d view part on the lower right corner of the screen isn't working and it's just a plain grey screen. And when i Ctrl+F8 the 3d view form that comes up is the same as the lower right but the view is black. Also when i click on it it gives me another error but different; Only difference is the memory address that was changed. SOmething like 4 bytes and looks like this "00004D90" if i can remember. I'll upload the error later.

Learning C++ Very Happy

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what kind of vid card you using? and do you have the drivers updated?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got this access error everytime I tried to click the magnifying glass button. I was in the normals mode, switched to a different view and tried to zoom in. This only occured me once, and closing and restarting the program no longer produced the error.

Also a small suggestion. There could be a button in the toolbar that switches between normals and colour mode. I didn't even realize the actual function of the smooth normals tool, I've always just used it as a shortcut to the normals mode (unfortunatelly it doesn't return you to the colour mode upon clicking) #Tongue

accesserror.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.08 KB
 Viewed:  55156 Time(s)

accesserror.png

+=Marvin=+
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium wrote:
what kind of vid card you using? and do you have the drivers updated?

I'm currently using an old vid card 'Savage S3', 32mb. I can't seem to find any second hand vid cards here in NZ.

Learning C++ Very Happy

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, I dont know the specs of that one, but from the info you posted I have to say that it's not compatible with the latest vxlseIII. Those are really low end vid card specs and probably why your getting the IE.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's definitely not compatible with VXLSE III at all. VXLSE III requires a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or better. Perhaps OpenGL 1.4 works if you disable the shader, but I'm not sure about that. There is a high possibility that your video card might not have enough RAM to run the program. 32mb is really low.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Marvin:
I'm able to pick up second hand cards every few years, it isn't that difficult.
You want to try going into PB Tech or just doing a blanket search on Trademe - but that's beside the point of this topic.

Ontopic: I LURV the 3Dise features. I'd just prefer if it got a more complete interface (the dropdown menu atm would be better if it was replaced with a layout out more like the conventional painting tools, imo).
Also, I'm not noticing much difference when optimising - I have plenty of flat surfaces, but the individual partitions between voxels always seem to remain when exported.

+=Marvin=+
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OffTopic:
Orac wrote:
@Marvin:
I'm able to pick up second hand cards every few years, it isn't that difficult.
You want to try going into PB Tech or just doing a blanket search on Trademe - but that's beside the point of this topic.

Thanks.

OnTopic:
I believe that my computer can do OpenGL coz i could run CounterStrike and i use OpenGL for the game.

Learning C++ Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Marvin, Half Life was released in 1998 and probably uses OpenGL 1.0 or something old like that. VXLSE III makes use GPU with programable pipeline which is a couple of years newer than Half Life. Also, as a voxel based model editor, VXLSE III needs to be able to handle more polygons on screen than Half Life, which may require more video RAM as well.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dear users, avoid downloading the very latest build of the program for the next days. I'm being forced to bring amazing features for the program because of some subjects in my university and, to do this before the deadline ends, I have to mess up with part of its infrastructure without proper testing. For this reason, the very latest builds are unstable and they might stay unstable until I'm done with these homeworks.

The latest stable revision is the Revision 314. Do not download anything newer than this until I post a reply here saying that the latest beta is stable again.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: The 3D Modelizer is more stable in newer revisions. It's mostly as stable as revision 314 and the results generated by it look better (specialy the normals which are now equal to the ones generated by Westwood Studios).

Now I'll finish the bump mapping texture generator. I just need to finish the rendering code and it will become testable (which doesn't necessarily means that it will work Laughing).

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just a question. How come the cordinate system seems so random. I have always known the letters stand for X width, Y lenght, z depth as in most 3d editors and games. Not X (right), Y (top), Z (front).

This confused me when I first started using the voxel editor, because the lettering made no sense.

Also a feature which I have long wanted to see is a direction pad for nudging voxels. Like a tool bar that has up, right, down and left arrows on it so you can just nudge the voxel with the click of your mouse instead of having to go to menus. This would be very helpful to speed up canvas resizing and reallignment of the voxel.

Maybe add the direction pad keys on the keyboard to be short cuts for the nudge feature if you haven't already.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The coordinate system is not random. It uses the OpenGL coordinates system, which is used by most 3d modelling programs, except for the ones based on AUTOCAD. 3ds max is one of the exceptions based on AUTOCAD.

Quote:
have always known the letters stand for X width, Y lenght, z depth as in most 3d editors and games. Not X (right), Y (top), Z (front).

Guess what? They are exactly the same thing. Except that the program indicates which direction gets the positive value. So, x is width, positive in the right direction. Y is length, positive in the top direction. Z is depth and the positive is in the direction of the user (leaving the screen).

Quote:
Also a feature which I have long wanted to see is a direction pad for nudging voxels. Like a tool bar that has up, right, down and left arrows on it so you can just nudge the voxel with the click of your mouse instead of having to go to menus. This would be very helpful to speed up canvas resizing and reallignment of the voxel.

Maybe add the direction pad keys on the keyboard to be short cuts for the nudge feature if you haven't already.

You are waiting for something that exists. Here's a log from a commit that Roaches did some years ago:

Quote:
I've added shortcut keys to the latest 1.39.04 revision 48 executable. Modified source files contains extra declared shortcut codes added.
Tested and works like a charm Smile

Draw = Q
Eyedropper = S
Line tool = A
Eraser = E
Flood Fill = F
Flood Erase = R
Filled Rectangle = D
Framed Rectangle = W
Darken tool = Z
Lighten tool = C
Toggle disable 3d view = X

**XYZ navigation keys**

J = move up one layer in the X axis
Shift+J = move down one layer in the X axis

K = move up one layer in the Y axis
Shift+K = move down one layer in the Y axis

L = move up one layer in the Z axis
Shift+L = move down one layer in the Z axis

//Nudge shortcuts already exist in the latest version
//Shift+Ctrl+up = Nudge up 1
//Shift+Ctrl+down = Nudge down 1
//Shift+Ctrl+left = Nudge left 1
//Shift+Ctrl+right = Nudge right 1

Measuring tool = V

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaRTzO wrote:
Just a question. How come the cordinate system seems so random. I have always known the letters stand for X width, Y lenght, z depth as in most 3d editors and games. Not X (right), Y (top), Z (front).

This confused me when I first started using the voxel editor, because the lettering made no sense.

I disagree.. it makes perfect sense to me. On a conventional graph, Y is the vertical and X is the horizontal. Then, on a 3 dimensional graph, Z is the second horizontal - depth.

Anywho. Banshee, is there any hope of options to customise shortcut keys? I actually prefer the old Shift+X, Shift+Y and Shift+Z layout for navigating voxels.. Of course, the way the latest revisions seem to be laid out makes it a bit of a moot point.

Atari2600
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, Ive been experimenting with how to accomplish just that: customized shortcut keys for the user to decided at their discretion. I got a crude version to work in the older 1.38 version, but it has its limitations, and its just for my purposes of learning at this point.

Here's where your confusion may be from, DaRTzO:
Voxel Editor II first introduced the keyboard shortcuts. X/shift + X moved you from front to back in the voxel. Y/shift + Y moved you side to side, and Z/shift + Z moved up and down.

However, when Voxel Section Editor III was released, the controls became Z for front to back, X from side to side, and Y for up and down.

I'm fiddling with how to implement it on the latest version to avoid conflict with the other new tool shortcuts that Banshee added.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: The current beta is stable again. The only things that doesn't work are the bump mapping generation and normal mapping as well. I have to figure out how to send glUniform attributes to OpenGL. And I also need to fix the triangle filler algorithm used for the bump mapping.

Apocalypse6061

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Downloading/Installing Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do I click OK when it says I need to find something called "cursor 1201" What do I do?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you think that pressing "OK" will help your problem?

Apocalypse6061

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aha k thanks, I just wanted to know if it was safe or a virus.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, click OK when it says that the cursor file is missing. It will download all files that the program needs to run.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry if I post this into the wrong place.

I gave a go to this new VXLSE, especially checking those new 3D features, I downloaded it from the link in the first post.

The problem is, when I open that 3D Modelizer, there is no model in it. I only see my model if I generate the diffuse texture, and every modification after that removes the model from the Modelizer, while the comments implies that the preview should be generated immediately.

I have an Asus Radeon A9550 (128 MB), with it's Asus CCC (Original ATi CCC never liked my card), it's version is 2009.0303.2224.40202, it's OpenGL driver version is 6.14.10.8543. According to Everest Home, my card has OpenGL version 2.1.8543 in it.

All the other 3D views are working, albeit I can't find any extensions starting with GLSL in the supported list.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your card supports VXLSE III features (OpenGL 2.0). I think your problem is that your video card driver did not like my shader (phong_1tex_fragmentshader.txt or phong_1tex_vertexshader.txt). ATI has released a recent driver for it in 2010. You should try to update it and see if it solves the problem.

In the modelizer window, you can also disable the shader and use the fixed pipeline by clicking in the button that shows all options and unchecking Display -> Enable Shaders.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, the shader seems to be the problem. I guess I'll go without it currently. I'm already planning to reinstall Windows, so I think I'll replace the ASUS Catalyst with the ATi ones, then. I'll report back.

Thanks!

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice improvement. VXLSE_III is so user friendly. How do I get the color schemes to function?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, we have a new version available (1.39.120) with a lot of new features:

- Normals are now showed with red (x), green (y) and blue (z), according to the direction of the (x,y,z) normal vector. So, the voxel will have a similar look to normal maps. (Thanks to HBD)
- Remove Redundant Voxels (4-Neighbors), which was the HBD Method that he has implemented. It won't leave gaps ingame, just like the old way (renamed to 8-Neighbors) does. Note that in this revision, I've fixed a couple of things related to undo/redo. (Thanks to HBD)
- Smooth Normals tool has a new cursor... and it is not crashing here.
- Users may hold down the right button to erase voxels (thanks to HBD)
- You may now import 2D images with heightmaps as voxels. Check the Import options.

And there is an important fix at the rendering code which will now render the model when the shader uses multi-samplers (such as our stupid bump mapping and normal mapping options, at the Texture Effects... inside the Modelizer).

Use the links in the first post to download it and enjoy it.

PS: This version requires a graphics card compatible with OpenGL 2.0, otherwise, you'll have problems... or disable the shaders in the 3d preview window/3d modelizer.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And we have another revision with fixed Voxel Texture tool. Have fun!

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a read me or something explaining the process of using the new 2d image importer? I have a tool that generates Height Maps for any image. But as you see in the pic, after I import the main image and the height map, when its generated, it's exploded. Confused

vxlseIII error.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.43 KB
 Viewed:  51347 Time(s)

vxlseIII error.png

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm gonna have to improve this height map import feature.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much better than the original VXLSEIII, I think that's VXLSEIV for now

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum