Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
GDI Command Center
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
armdn
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject:  GDI Command Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Found Creagor's GDI Command Center, an old concept of GDI Tech Center from TS Beta.

Added an animation for it in art.ini

Code:
[GACENT]
ActiveAnim=GADROP_A
ActiveAnimX=-57
ActiveAnimY=17
ActiveAnimZAdjust=-127
ActiveAnimPowered=yes

Is any one else had a buildup animation??

Last edited by armdn on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

armdn
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I also created a normal cameo for GDI Command Center. WW's original doesn't look pretty.

GACOMC.jpg
 Description:
GACOMC
 Filesize:  2.64 KB
 Viewed:  7450 Time(s)

GACOMC.jpg

armdn
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ок, now i have a buildup animation for GDI Command Center. PM to me if you wanna have one.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

armdn wrote:
Ок, now i have a buildup animation for GDI Command Center. PM to me if you wanna have one.

Why should anyone PM you about it when you could just put it publicly on download?

Dii
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
armdn wrote:

Why should anyone PM you about it when you could just put it publicly on download?

Agreed.

the entire game is free to download, why hoard 1 tiny peice, just upload it to a fileshare server and drop the link in here?

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or just zip it and upload it at ppm.

armdn
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is it. Blubb approved to upload it to masses:

gtcent_mk.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gtcent_mk.shp
 Filesize:  75.99 KB
 Downloaded:  164 Time(s)

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

Burns
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So if someone wanted to add the GDI Command Center to TSR how would they go about doing it?

Burns
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: GDI Command Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently noticed that when I build a GDI Command Center on any snow terrain map, the radar/sensor dish on the structure doesn't spin like it does on a non-snow terrain map. Instead, another radar/sensor dish appears, south west of the structure slightly (if you were looking at the structure straight on) and that one spins.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Check for that building's animation entries and its theater specific declarations (Theater/NewTheater).

Burns
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: GDI Command Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How would I check for its theater specific declarations?

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Game expects temperate/snow theater specific shp files when you give filenames that start with
GA, NA, CA for snow theater and GT, NT, CT for temperate theater. If you have only one file for
both the theater, then change the filename that doesn't start with the mentioned ones and change
its entries in rules.ini and art.ini accordingly. Or make two copies of the files and name them like
ga*.shp and gt*.shp.

In your case the files themselves are different, it seems like you have not replaced files for one of
the theaters.

Burns
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: GDI Command Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well there is a gacent.shp for the snow maps and a gtcent.shp for the temperate maps and when I look at them with OS SHP Builder, they both look fine. The gacent.shp has little traces of snow on it for the snow maps and the gtcent.shp looks right for temperate maps. When I disable the active animation and check the structure on a snow map it looks fine aside from the radar/sensor dish isn't spinning. #Tongue

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Similarly, compare the terrain specific animation files as well, whether it is yours or in-game.

Burns
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finally got it looking good. Much appreciated for your help kind sir. Smile

TommaHawk
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: GDI Command Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have the .shp file for the beta command center? New to modding but coming along fairly well on my own. Where can I find it if anyone knows?

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

TommaHawk
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon