Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Sugestions and Questions
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject:  Sugestions and Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it possible to make the color on the GDI walls match the color of the player who built it?

Is there a possibility of an Obelisk of Darkness, and Core Obelisk redesigns?

Is there a chance of C&C Renegade style infantry? ( stealth trooper, Ion cannon trooper, railgun trooper, Volt Trooper)

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Sugestions and Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll answer these the best I can
daviperdragon wrote:
Is it possible to make the color on the GDI walls match the color of the player who built it?

Walls are overlays, and unless Ares(http://rp2.strategy-x.com/) changes this, it is not possible to make overlays remapable

daviperdragon wrote:
Is there a possibility of an Obelisk of Darkness, and Core Obelisk redesigns?

Not sure the point in this as they are only in 1 or 2 Firestorm missions

daviperdragon wrote:
Is there a chance of C&C Renegade style infantry? ( stealth trooper, Ion cannon trooper, railgun trooper, Volt Trooper)

TS Rewire is a TS remake, as these were not in TS they will not be in this mod. Good idea if you've got the skills for a mod mod though Wink

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In Yuri's Revenge, there are remapping walls I believe... So it should easily be possible following the style of them. However, I think it doesn't work with custom walls as these walls in TS Rewired are made for the mod itself, and will most likely mimic the originals exactly with better visuals.

Edit: Upon looking at screen shots, I don't believe the walls are remapable. If anything, it could have just been an Alpha/Beta thing for Red Alert 2 that never made it to the final product.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@the remappable walls matter:
They are remappable, but all walls will be in the same colour as the player viewing them. IE, player is Red, all walls are Red.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From Ares documentation (upcoming 0.2 feature):

Quote:
Remappable Walls

Walls (i.e. OverlayTypes with Wall=yes) always use the same colour in place of the remap for all players, regardless of the owning player's colour. Ares will instead draw walls' remappable sections in their respective owner's colours.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for answering my questions.

One more question though, is it possible to make a firestorm gate for the firestorm wall sections?

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Firestorm Gate is the Firestorm wall... Last I looked anyways. Either do that, or just make a normal gate and turn the wall on when enemy units approach.

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it possible for more than 1 ore miner emptying at an ore refinery at the same time?

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello there... Well... I got a problem with Rewire, a superweapon called Iron Curtain is bugging the gameplay... Like the enemy uses it but when is used I'm unable to build structures and units... There's someway to solve it?

EDIT: Solved! I changed the recharge time of the superweapons.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon