Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TD screenys
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject:  TD screenys Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is it possible to get screenshots form TD, cuz I recently installed a mod for TD, and would like to get some screenshots before loading it on my site... Every time I take a screeny and load it in photoshop (using print screen and paste) it comes up black with a few scattered colors here and there, I have no Idea how to load CnC palettes in photoshop either, so help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
The_kid

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oy, some feedback would be appreciated

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... still waiting for a reply ...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u try usin paint or irfanview

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he tried using paint...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

get a web cam

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, i'm not rich but that is a really good idea... good thinking

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mhhh those idea sucks a lot

use snap shot

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

snap shot?

I downloaded a screen hunter program... And it seems to get the palette closer, but it still isn't the right colors dammit...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the_kid wrote:
snap shot?

I downloaded a screen hunter program... And it seems to get the palette closer, but it still isn't the right colors dammit...

TD use 16 millions colors i think, note sur if it's 256 colors

but i remember, that snap shot pro worked very good

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C95 (TD) uses a few 256 color palettes.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shift+Print Scr, Alt+Tab out, paste into photoshop go back in and repeat times a bazillion ?

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why shift+print scr... doesn't make sence to me... But I'll give it a try and if that doesn't work... I check out this shap shot pro program... (thanks for the help guys, if I"m still haven trouble I'll post)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which version of TD do you have ?

the DOS version ? or the win95 ?

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

windows 95... and logan your shift+prnt scrn didn't work... but I used flippen screen hunter and got closer than before...

scrn0001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.88 KB
 Viewed:  8126 Time(s)

scrn0001.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahhh the gdi commando mission, i loved it !

ok this is a palette problem, try snap shop pro too, it's a great program where you can choose the palette

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol funny in that mission when i get to a specific cell (close to strip) it crashes my game with a exception error

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Turalyon wrote:
lol funny in that mission when i get to a specific cell (close to strip) it crashes my game with a exception error

You should try to reinstall TD... I'm replaying through the missions (never completed the game cuz I fried my old comp *sigh*) and I just happened to be playing the commando mission when I took those screenies

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yo mike, found this site with a bunch of screenys http://ccindex.cjb.net/Gallery/CC1.htm also found a couple more single ones ill list the URLs here...

http://agdb.net.ru/images/command_and_conquer_2.jpg

http://cheatchannel.4players.de:1033/im/ccnodbas.jpg

http://www.ladydragon.com/14c&c.jpg

http://www.ladydragon.com/24c&c.jpg

http://5star.freeserve.com/Games/screenshots/c&c.jpg

http://www.rolemaker.dk/documents/Requirements/BA_GameReference/screenshots/commandnconquer/pic3.jpg

http://www.rolemaker.dk/documents/Requirements/BA_GameReference/screenshots/commandnconquer/pic2.jpg

http://www.rolemaker.dk/documents/Requirements/BA_GameReference/screenshots/commandnconquer/pic1.jpg

http://www.pcgameplay.co.uk/Specials/Big%2050/C&C.jpg

ill post more if i find em

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the second is a fake
the third and four are screen from the N64 C&C 95 game
the three from rolemaker are .. fake or beta shot, really don't know in fact

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welll... Now I know its possible, but I need to find a program that doesn't put banner thingies all over my screenshots without haveing to pay $30....

snap1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.05 KB
 Viewed:  8075 Time(s)

snap1.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Take two screenshots.

One is the part you want, 2 is to get the parts that are ocupied by the banners in the picture one. Then, just do copy and paste stuff to eliminate the banners....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

search for a crack ouuupss

mhhh bad quality jpeg compression, ... make a highter level please

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know the quality was bad (like a 6 or 7 I think) but I just wanted to show I found that I can get the right pallete... I just don't have the right program... YET!

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i want TD but i cant find it in any shops, does anyone know where i can download it from

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you can get it used at ebay...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah... that is how I got Covert Ops...

Try Electronic bouteque (i think that is how it is spelled) I got a used copy of TD for 2.99 there!

Oh and I download a new screenshots program... however I haven't tested it yet

Ghostalker
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I bought the global warfare pack, TD, Covert Ops, RA, Aftermath and Counterstrike. And the TS 1st level demo. That cost me £35 when I got it (2000 I think)

Keero
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I still have RA1, thought it's :

1. Lost
2. In storage

~Keero

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have all those games on my cd stack (TD is at the top respectively, although its usually in my drive) but I still haven't found a friggen program that works... I just downloaded a new one the other day that didn't work... be we shall see, perhaps I will get lucky today!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon