Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TS Mod Manager
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Would u use a mod manager for TS
Yes
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Maybe
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
No (Give Reason)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
No, I Don't Trust Them (P.S im wierd)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject:  TS Mod Manager Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

would u use a mod manager for TS? Before u click on no i don't trust them, would u trust one that loged everything it did? File deletion/creation, directory deletion/creation , etc?

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might. Id would manly want one thats simple and easy to use.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awrethien wrote:
I might. Id would manly want one thats simple and easy to use.

i think the one im making is simple enough for a 8 yr old to easily use (have no 8yr olds in my house so can't test it out on one Wink)

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me test it out on my sister as she is as dumb as a six year old retart(And I might add that im being nice leaving it at that....)

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oy, I use Sunedit 2k mod manager... too bad not too many mods convert there mods and submit them to download central anymore... but oh well, that just means I have to do so myself...

But I like it, it seems reliable, and hasn't given me any trouble yet.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haveing more than 1 mod installed jsut gets confuseing for my level of IQ...ummm what else was i gonna say............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................forgot Sad

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoever selected no plz give a reason why u wouldn't.

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about having the options on making a new mod for the manager like the opions on XCC Mix editer. You add the files for the mod to a selected area by draging or using the brouse option? Itll be realy easy to get use to as every one has used XCC Mixer.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

currently ther eis 3 ways of adding a mod,

1. From a zip file
2. From a directory(all files in a directory will b ziped and considered a mod)
3. When there are mod files found in TS, you can select the option to make a mod out of them (files are ziped, moved to a mod directory and the originals deleted).

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sound good. Id realy like tha last one.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds dangerouse, like inocent files might get dleleted.

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not if it asks if it can deleat them.(That would be a definet requirment)

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why would AI listen to us?

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI = Artificial Intelegents, TS Mod Manager Made by me has no intelegents, and its not dangerious, i have made mod managers b4 (this is version 4) and from each one i have learned, and ofcorce it asks the user which if any to apply an action to.

The only files it doesn't ask the user for the ok to delete is files it has placed in the ts dir (i.e u played a mod, it has a list of all files it copyed and it will delete them whe u run another mod or clean the ts dir)

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stucuk wrote:
AI = Artificial Intelegents, TS Mod Manager Made by me has no intelegents

Then it's dangrouse, it's dumb and will do stupid things. Like move it's self to a different folder, or give it's self a new name.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Terror stop posting crap. Stop acting as if ur as bright as a 5 yr old.

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I must agree. If a programe it written good and the wrighter takes there time itll work the way it is suppose to. The argument over ai is stuppid. The programe will not have any ai it will do all things at the ok of the user.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!