Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:42 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Intro Topic
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 3 [111 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject:  The Intro Topic
Subject description: New around PPM? Come say hello!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After noticing several new members mentioning the lack of an introduction thread, I decided to make one.

Are you new to our forums? Post here to introduce yourself!

P.S. Can a mod/Banshee sticky this?

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HEY THERE!
I'm new here... Very Happy

I'm Ryon, but I prefer to be called Cear. I mod Generals Zero Hour and Sins of a Solar Empire. I'm the creator/founder of Astrum Productions, a productions group focused on multimedia of all types, but mainly games, videos and graphics. We are always looking for more members with different skills to add to the group so we can work on more projects.
Currently working on a mod for Generals Zero Hour, part of a project for AstrumProductions. The mod is only in design phase, so don't expect much for awhile.

Always looking for people to chat with on MSN/WLM.

You can go to my profile page to find my msn. :]

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You ain't new Mad But have late welcome greetings anyway. Razz

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. #Tongue

Adley
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys, I am new to this forum. I found this forum very informative for me and its my honor to being the part of ppmsite forum. I hope you guys will help me if i need for it.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, My handle is CCHyper, and I am codeaholic.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only new member to actually use this topic was a bot. How fun.

Aro: PPM's favorite (only) alcoholic.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cute post for a bot, although sometimes I have a feeling some of these bots are actually humans who register just to post some random posts and advertise something in their signature. Unfortunately, he won't post again and whatever he advertised won't be displayed.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do the bots bypass captcha, anyway? We do have captcha, right?

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A bot managed to pass captcha and I almost got 2 browsers locked, amazing ¬¬
Anyway, just googled bypass captcha and... yes, there are methods to do it, even services Sad

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:

Lies.

I sleep with a bottle of Jack. You're the resident beer drinker. I'm the hard liquor guy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm part alcohol.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I'm a carboxylic acid.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm 100% alcohol and pizza.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
How do the bots bypass captcha, anyway? We do have captcha, right?

Sometimes, some agencies use humans to register accounts in order to advertise in sites that uses a custom captcha system (and therefore are immune to most bots) like PPM.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTS wrote:
Aro wrote:

I sleep with a bottle of Jack.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
daTS wrote:
Aro wrote:

I sleep with a bottle of Jack.

You don't even know Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh we do, we do...

Insomniac
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Might as well use this topic to introduce myself:

I go by many names, mainly because I can't decide on one username to use, but you may only know me as Insomniac. I'm a huge fan of the C&C series, and I'm currently working on a TS mod that will (hopefully) fill in some plot holes in the current storyline and act as another expansion pack. Unfortunately, I don't know what to call the mod yet or a lot of the stuff I'm planning on adding.

Quick question, if I want this awesome site to host my mod, do I need to talk to someone, or do I just post it under "Pre-Alpha Projects"?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Talk to Banshee about hosting, but before hosting is even an option I'd suggest you show a sufficient amount of progress and images along with plenty of information regarding your mod in the Public Mod Announcements Forum.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Insomniac
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, although it might be a little hard for my simple-ish mod to be noticed among some of the amazing mods on this site...

Edit: wow, just noticed the time stamps...beat by two minutes, lol

Last edited by Insomniac on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sup, niggs. How y'all doin?

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, I'm new here.

Hunteaaa
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, I am new user here. I am from US. I like that kind of forums that's why i join this forum. I hope all guys are fine. I'll share this forum with my friends. They will also join this forum.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmmm, either your very young or your a bot. Which is it?

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bot. They're getting smarter. #Tongue

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium wrote:
hmmmm, either your very young or your a bot. Which is it?
I don't think children should be playing with spectacular archery supplies.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am pretty sure children speaking like that playing with spectacular archery supplies would make for a hilarious series of YouTube videos.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing  I missed the spectacular archery sig,  #Silly

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hunteaaa wrote:
Hello, I am new user here. I am from US. I like that kind of forums that's why i join this forum. I hope all guys are fine. I'll share this forum with my friends. They will also join this forum.

I like that kind of forums that's why i join this forum. I hope all guys are fine. I'll share this forum with my friends. They will also join this forum.

I'll share this forum with my friends. They will also join this forum.

They will also join this forum.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked OH NO! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
http://www.dramabutton.com/

Glorious!

Willase
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Howdy All,
I am pretty new to forum and its Seems like a nice place to pick up a few discussions.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another bot. Laughing Make's me laugh how they're the only ones who actually use this topic. #Tongue

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, my name is Morpher and my real name is Morpher but you can call me Morpher. I'm working on a mod to add a stealth hover obelisk tank to Tiberian Sun but I'm not very good at coding the files very well, notepad is so confusing! I want to clean up this town, so vote Morpher for super moderator 2013.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
I'll share this forum with my friends. They will also join this forum.They will also join this forum.

The apocalypse has begun!!!!!

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Didn't we have a bot outbreak a few years ago? Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello! Name's Alexhandr! Nice to meet everyone. Been playing C&C games since I was a kid. Played WarCraft, StarCraft, and all C&C games forever and ever.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone actually uses my topic? And that someone has a dragon avatar? I'm impressed.

Welcome to PPV, Alex. Project Perfect Vaporware that is.

It's an in-joke.

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And it became and out-joke to me. Har har har. Get it? Because I did not get the joke.

Le sigh. *Shakes head*

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alexhandr wrote:
And it became and out-joke to me. Har har har. Get it? Because I did not get the joke.

Le sigh. *Shakes head*

Don't worry, I don't get it either #Tongue

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nordos wrote:
Alexhandr wrote:

Le sigh. *Shakes head*

Don't worry, I don't get it either #Tongue

Ahem. Final Dawn is the PPM. Final Dawn is Vaporware. Therefore, PPM is Vaporware.

No wonder I never became a comedian.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum is Project Perfect Wuj.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And you mister are a magnificent bastard.

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cannot tell if meant "magnificent bastard" or sarcasm due to enraged picture. Head hurt. Owie.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Inside jokes, as is "Wuj".

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel dumb and left out. Sad-dragon. :C

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry, I'm quite long here and don't get it too.
Quite sure the insider jokes only work between these two.

*oh nice, that rhymes*

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon