Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Rain In The Night (3)
Moderators: Tiberian Odyssey Active Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject:  Rain In The Night (3)
Subject description: DM
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rain In The Night
(3)

Click image for larger preview

A familiar sight across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, this township fell prey to the increasing blight of Tiberium.  The slow moving waters wash sediment rich in highly toxic Tiberian biology down from the hills, making the area a tumor even more devastated than the regions surrounding it.
Being near the heart of a Nod recruiting ground, many of the remaining inhabitants have been assimilated into the Brotherhood's ground operations.

Author: Morpher

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice

once again I think it could do with some subtle lighting to give it more atmosphere, such as in the urban areas (bottom left, middle, bottom right) maybe a gloomy blueish lighting.

Also bottom left player looks like they would have an advantage in defending there base compared to the other 2 players.

Overall nice map

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smiff, I noticed that too, but they get an increase in defense but a drastic decrease in build space...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lighting suggestions considered, however, most players will demolish the urban buildings in their start vicinities, it's more annoyance than defence.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You could give the building themself a blue'ish glowing, once they are destroyed, the lighting will vanish, too...

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I enjoy this map.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon