Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I Am Still Here
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject:  I Am Still Here Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, guys.

Carnius, I'm still alive, ready to serve as usual. When you need me, contact me via Windows Live at whitemage122@yahoo.com (which is also my e-mail address), or AIM as hornetcommander.

I retract my previous statement: the new Titan and its railgun look just fine, now that I've taken a closer look! Love the progress being made!

Everything else looks very exciting...through the Zone Commando's head? Ehh, don't know how I feel about that. I feel like the gap between the head and the armor leaves room for contamination to leech inside the armor suit.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. The mutant riflemen in 1.4 are actually harmed by Tiberium, not healed by it. I hope this gets fixed.

But the biggest complaint about 1.4 amongst myself and my closest friends is this: Nod Stealth Tank is way too overpowered. It feels like 5 can wipe out anything they touch. Too much armor, too much damage, and they're super-fast...Traditionally, the Stealth Tank was never a "tank" per se. Its armor was light and its damage was minimal. I can accept heavy armor, but it does way too much damage with too many missiles. Thoughts?

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm ready to rock for 1.5 Beta.

I'm already hard at work picking apart the beta. I've found some corrections I can make.

Just send me the text file and intel doc files and I'll do the rest. Prefer them in .txt or word doc since C&C3 Mod SDK isn't working right for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon