Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Project New Tiberia Age Screenshots
Moderators: Dragon Stein Cole
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject:  Project New Tiberia Age Screenshots Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Project: New Tiberia Age is composed of 3 sides: deGeneration, Evolution and NewTiberiaAge. Note: Click in the pictures for full size.

The side above is the deGeneration which replaces the GDI in the game. deGeneration has a huge ammount of long ranged, but slow firing units. It also uses the traditional GDI superweapons and aircraft. This side seems to be umballanced in regards to visceroids, which is extremely cheap and extremely efficient for its price.

The side above is the Evolution. Composed mainly of robotic units, this side replaces Nod. When playing against this side, pay an special attention for Cyborg Commando as it seems to be a way stronger than any other unit around, but still not hard to be killed. This side uses the traditional superweapons and aircraft from Nod.

New Tiberia Age is the newest side and it consist of mutant units and technology. It also has 2 ion cannon shooters which deserve special attention when you play against them. They have a completely new tech tree and many completely new structures, but not a single superweapon... but with a mobile ion cannon launcher, who needs a superweapon?

Last edited by Banshee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, it looks very, very good! Very Happy

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn cant see the pictures o well

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for warning me! I forgot to update the links above... so... it's fixed now Smile. Enjoy it and enjoy the mod, but send some feedback of what could improve in this mod Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay!
I can see the images again...

2laserdude2
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

where is the link to download the mod? Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont mean to be a crouch but it looks like all you did was add some things to TSun, but other than that......Looks good!

I love the_hot_chick she is my girl

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he added a whole new side, several new buildings and units with new graphics and he changed some stuff...

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but this mod appears to be deadish or atleast dying

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this mod is no longer being worked on. The forum exists because it's technically finished. In reality, there are still some work to be done and anyone can do it as long as Dragon Stein Cole gets credited. The mod is open source.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: ? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 question what is that buliding that looks like a rock in the middle of the screen shot ?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of them is barracks and the other is the war factory.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,too bad for the mod.Let God accept it's soul.Amen.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ow man... that one building has black edges... don't antialias when rendering stuff that will be on transparent background!

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I start work on the mod?

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you'll have to get in contact with the mod creator.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod is currently open source. It can be worked on and patched by anyone. Make sure that Dragon Stein Cole is properly credited for his work.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh,OK.Is he still in the forum?

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll help Gosho on this, too

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey,I never sayd I'll help with this mod.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then i'll do it alone.  Either way, this is a cool mod that needs some developing.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Especially Camoes.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey i can help with visual stuff, like voxles i can do shp's but they not
too good and im impatient with shp's

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that works.  I'll PM Banshee to ask if I can take over this mod, ok?

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll support the mod,OK?Like making maps and helping with suggestions.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, you can stay

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanx.But you,as the new mod leader,should immediatelly start work and revive the subforum.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sounds good to me.  Ummm, we sorta need to coordinate efforts so we'll know who's doing what and when, so post your current job(s) in the "THIS MOD UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" thread.  Note that if someone else is doing the same job as you, do it anyway.  You can also e-mail me and (if there is more than me and Gosho) each other with suggestions.  Note that I will rarely be able to post on weekends, but frequently on weekdays.  Note that for leadership purposes myself and CCCP Gosho have equal authority, and that the entire mod team will decide as a group what goes in the mod and what doesn't (via e-mail or in the forum itself).  Let's not let this mod die again.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, I don't want to be mod leader. I leave you in charge. #Tongue

Last edited by Oshog on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No one important
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey i have voxels i made that will be pretty good (in my opinion) for
NewTiberiaAge

But i dont know how to convert the voxel fies to HVA or INI files... So right now i would be SO thankfull if anyone could send me a link to my E-Mail or even here... thanks alot Wink

Aximili Isthill
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off. Look at the post above you its from 2005. so plz dont post at least a month old topics unless you got some really important to say.
and for your .hva look on front page of site had all tools you will need.
and for the .ini files thats the easy part. just make entrys in rules and art.ini files.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ professional_n00b

Thats cheap considering we have just finished flaming you for what you do, you realy are no better and your even worse for being such a Ztyper to this new guy, your post both unnecessary and reduculious. I thought we told you th STFU unless you have something useful to say. Also No one important had an important reason to post so again i say STFU entirely, can someone ban this dude.

@ No one important

Welcome to ppm, yeah its a good idea to look at post dates before you post but you had a good reason to. It's probably best to show you work to the rest of the community first then suggest mod enhancements later, like suitable voxels. Also abit of advice, change your name so your are someone important and easily identifiable, theres nothing worse than taking a leaf out of professional_n00b's books.

Dont mind about professional_n00b he is just a Ztyper who knows nothing about what he says and has been an all round pain in the ass for all of us.

Aximili Isthill
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude what Have I done?? I havn't done anything to anyone.
Plus I wasnt trying to be rude or mean. I was just trying to help. Sorry if it sounded like I was being rude.
btw whats a ztyper?

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, if you bump a thread to tell the guy who did it was wrong, you are wrong yourself. You've done this several times, _n00b, and it's annoying.

And, ztype is a forum filter for the f word, and any variation of ztype, like ztyper, is the appropriate f word filter.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Aximili Isthill
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I haven't bumped old theads?

Last edited by Aximili Isthill on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If someone bumps a thread, and you respond to them, you've bumped it yourself. Usually, you're supposed to ignore the bump unless it's meaningful.

Plz read forum rules and DCoder's stickified thread on how to post.

And, please restore the E in 'haven't' and 'bumped'

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon