Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
CNC Fallout Public Beta v0.1 RELEASED!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Henford
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject:  CNC Fallout Public Beta v0.1 RELEASED! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is it.

After over four years and many thousands of hours of work, finally. It is my profound pleasure to announce that the first publically-released iteration of CNC Fallout is avalable to the public - Public Beta v0.1!

Download CNC Fallout Public Beta v0.1 now!

For almost a decade since its original conception in 2003 for Generals; I have imagined, designed, and meticulously built this mod.

I hope that you enjoy playing my creation as much as I enjoyed crafting it.
Henford

Henford
CNC Fallout Mod Leader

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like it could be top stuff, downloading now.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only played a couple of games, but I seem to be missing voices for pretty much everything. Still very good though Smile

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apart from the voices issue this is bloody fantastic, a lot of effort right here.

WrathOfLust
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Great mod! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey,great mod really appreciate you working on it! me and 3 of my friends were playing whole day so I made a list of bugs/suggestions on the mod hopefully they will be a little useful.Really looking forward to the next release.Ah and if you are in need of active beta testers me and my friends are ready and willing,also up for online matches if anyone wants to just pm me we can setup a time...or if enough people maybe a small fallout tourney!

Australia,

No way to repair aircraft?i often get a lot of half dead/near dead helicopters from macro play and hit and runs,often with some veterancy but since impossible to repair they often end up dying before being useful.A small regeneration while inactive could really be awesome for the aircraft re-usability.

Infiltrator - awesome unit but being the only engineer for Aussie side its very late game,and it cant recapture already captured by enemy tech buildings?

A234 Negotiator - awesome unit,but the animation gets tedious since it likes to repack after each shot making its rate of fire slow...maybe a permanent deployment option would be better,similar to a tick tank from TS?or pantsir s1 AA from soviet side

Aussie bunkers and garisonable barracks could use a range increase by +1?most units other then infantry out range it making them kinda easy kill,tho i noticed you can force fire to reach the enemy units if you noticed your under attack...

Units don't fire out of the Aussie apc,kind of a waste of unit potential because it doesn't have much uses to begin with since no engineers and with no way to defend its self,could be a sweet hit and run unit fits with Aussie story line too.

Soviets,

No way to repair land units(short of crates) or aircraft really sucks,often high priced units that should be treasured end up with low hp and don't help much at all.Since soviets don't got many upgrades going for them maybe a passive regen while inactive thru an expensive upgrade would be great,of just a mobile repair outpost or something along those lines.

War fortress sometimes doesn't release all reapers from its garrison,2 or 1 will usually get stuck in it permanently.Could be pretty awesome if near death war fortress had a Reckoner from kanes wrath effect turning into a stationary bunker,maybe thru a research or individual upgrade,kinda fits unit profile and looks.

Reapers don't really have an elite animation,blue flames?or deep red kind would be awesome.Also perhaps an upgrade/research similar to what Flame avatar had in kanes wrath that would give them area of effect "voice of kain effect" to make rushing soviet low tier infantry more effective with fearsome reapers leading their way?

Soviet power plant,would be pretty cool if it could be upgraded to give more power but draw back being leaving radiation when destroyed for some time,similar to soviet radioactive package drop.

Topol M artillery - maybe give it invisibility when moving and deploy like pantsir s1 to fire missiles,its kinda super vulnerable to air strikes and well anything that notices it,so it often doesn't even get to fire,alternatively maybe make it turn into some sort of terrain object like mirage tank or Aussie crocodile tank when stationary.

Nato

No way to repair tanks or aircraft.

Feels like the jet fighters should have switchable anti ground and aa loads like the firehawks used to,should help battling the other sides devastating blimps/gunships.

Just side stuff,some Russian writings are not grammatically correct (I'm fluent in Russian)

Would be awesome if gunships could engage one another but not high altitude aircraft.

Helicopter/aircraft death animations are sweet but don't seem to have death damage,haha sometimes a helicopter lands exploding on bunch of infantry without hurting them,just feels like death damage would be nice.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yusss!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!