Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
quik question
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
zuegma
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject:  quik question Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is there going to be beta testers and have you got mappers?
[/code]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know. That you would have to ask Venom and I havent seen him in a while.(Oh and if you see him befor I do tell him to get his but over hear! Laughing )

zuegma
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf man where is venom

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I dont know where he went but hes back now.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as far as I know we do not have any mappers currently besides myself, and FS is going screwy on both my comps. As for the beta testers, I have decided not to have any, but instead we will be sending out the final version to the Admin of PPM and a few of the Moderators here on PPM, and they can enjoy it first before we release it a couple days after they put up screenies of what they really like about it. any other questions zueg?

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm... party time will be up soon Smile

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am a moderator on TSTW forum Very Happy

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I've noticed DvD, currently we are still in make-shift mode as I am going through and changes odds and ends(currently cameos and making units look like they are in fmv's). right now my problem is inspiration for units designs. if anyone has a donation, its more than welcome as long as its not a body part....

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon