Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
Megaman epicness
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject:  Megaman epicness
Subject description: screw all you Megaman haters
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I know we at least have a few fans of the Megaman games here...and having just now came across this (not sure how it escaped me for so long)...I felt the need to share it here. It's just too epic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6KMAm_228s&feature=g-vrec&context=G2a905a2RVAAAAAAAACQ[/youtube]

Okay the first part was cool enough...but then they went into a Co-Op Megaman...and that is just bad ass.
Anyways have fun speaking of/sharing your megaman love...or hate I guess...

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that a fan project? I can't tell cause it's that damn good. o_o

Steam

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised That's awesome, at first I thought it was a retro styled megaman game for the 3DS...

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy smokes this is sweet! I've always been a fan of ol' Mega Man
(up until he got a voice, and became overly anime)

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm bumping this topic cause it seems that sometime since the post of this thread and now they got a Beta version out. The project's site can be found here

If you like Megaman i'm sure you'll check it out. Now I don't think they have MUCH in terms of levels and what not....but it's still worth checking into IMO.

Also...to go along with this...fans of Megaman should certainly check out the bands The Protomen and also The Megas. Both make songs based on Megaman games. While the Protomen have adapted their own version of the story and use original music to tell that story, The Megas take original Megaman songs and turn them into rock oriented music with lyrics that give each Robotmaster a personality.

The Megas just released a new album called History Repeating: Red. (part 2 of their Megaman 3 songs) it's fairly interesting...and like most anything nowadays it's found it's way to Youtube as a full album....

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, damn, that looks awesome, thanks for the link Ixith!

I've never heard of the megas, but it sounds really nice, there's really an lot of arranges and remixes of megaman songs, rockman holic the first one coming to my mind right now (although they sing ion english and sometimes japanese i think, soo you might not enjoy).

Also it might be of interest of you guys about the new game from the old creator of megaman, keiji inafune, Might No.9, kind of a megaman at its core(since he isn't in capcom anymore), it was announced in kickstarter last year i think and i suposse it's not far from being finished, i weill post as videos so you guys check it out.

Bosses and gameplay for Might No.9:

Megaman 3 intro song IIRC arranged:

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screw all haters of Megaman. i'm also a fan of this!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even I'm big fan of Megaman [for me it's just second to C&C] i also feel weird to see this topic in PPM site.  

yeah i see that megaman 2.5d for about 2 year ago while it look awesome but i never expect that game will be release until you post here. #Tongue

another great Megaman fan game you can play for free.

http://king-soukutu.com/flash/rokko.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon