Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Forbiden
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject:  Forbiden Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lasty night i tryed to acess this forum n kept getting "Forbiden" errors(at school now as u will see from the IP), WTF is goin on

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know. Someone recently accessed the classified forums with another member's password, and we banned that IP, so if it was you, you wouldn't have access.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMFAO, yeh i accessed the clasifyed forums, i got the password using my cycic abilityes , then i pluged my head into the phone socket n gained access, then dled everythign to my brain, ok, compair the IP's i have used(not this one since its the schools) to the one that was used to gain access.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol! Laughing

I wasn't saying you did it, I was just saying that's the only thing we've banned. You live near LC? We may have accidentally banned your hostname. You have any idea, Banshee?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, you are probably right, Kane.

a computer with a host known as webcache01.cache.pol.uk accessed one of the classified forums. Stu, if you use that host at your school, I'm sorry, but we will not unban it.

(More info at "Register Now!" announce which contains the forums rules).

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Live near LC, LMFAO. im a SCOT, from SCOTLAND. LC is English From England. o and by the way, ever heard of dial up??? its where ur pc used the phone line to call the ISP, so it doesn't matter where u live, If u live in england or scotland u can still have the same ip, and call the same number(like my friend Grim who lives in Englad, he now used Freserve n calls the same number as me).

O and my school, LMFAO, They are run by the council, they school always hass access to the net, they also have the annoyign webblockers.(school gets good kbps, ok, its probally shit to u, but its much better than 56k)

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao,

"It's probably shit to you"

Who? Me? I only ger 2.56megs a second! Wink

Anyway, sorry if it banned you by accident. If you can access the forum, though, maybe we need to change the .htaccess. I'll take a look later

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've already took a look at it yesterday and fixed it..

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yea i snatched soem of yalls screenies and stuff for the mod that i know i probably shouldnt ahve acces too i also got a map that yall are gona use i think but i suppose yall but the access thing up cause now when i try to go to the url to get the files and see what yall up to it says...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~files/ on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Ben-SSL/1.48 Server at ppm.entexplode.com Port 80

Well just thought yall would want to know i did acces the area where yall had/have yalls files at and did take some stuff from it DO NOT WORRY I AM IN NO WAY GOING TO DISTRIBUTE OR DO ANYTHING WITH THESE FILES EXCEPT build me ego a bit that im one of the few who have them hehe...

Neways if it pisses yall off sorry but hell shoulda had that forbidden thing there if yall didnt want me on tehre eh?

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, just make sure you don't give them to LC, since you work for his mod.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kane im only a news updater there maybe a mod soon for the forums if i can conveince LC to let me be a mod but besides that i do nothign there im just a average jo tryign to make friends and have some fun on the ent is all al this war babble is nonsense if you ask me and of course i wouldnt give LC ANY of yalls work im not some spy or leecher or newb or just an all out ass hole hell i respect what people work on and dont give it out freely i actually like comming to this site and Lc's Tean-PPM so im gona do everythnig i can to keep it where i can actually get to these sites and not get banned eh? lolz Neways i figured yall might want to put it on record that yalls security was breached by simply typing in the addy for yalls files neways hehe...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, I was just saying because I saw your name on the list of TPPM Members.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Youve possibly banned me from the IP as well.

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: err Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok what the hell bad would it do if LC did have them Shocked

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
oh yea i snatched soem of yalls screenies and stuff for the mod that i know i probably shouldnt ahve acces too i also got a map that yall are gona use i think but i suppose yall but the access thing up cause now when i try to go to the url to get the files and see what yall up to it says...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~files/ on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Ben-SSL/1.48 Server at ppm.entexplode.com Port 80

Well just thought yall would want to know i did acces the area where yall had/have yalls files at and did take some stuff from it DO NOT WORRY I AM IN NO WAY GOING TO DISTRIBUTE OR DO ANYTHING WITH THESE FILES EXCEPT build me ego a bit that im one of the few who have them hehe...

Neways if it pisses yall off sorry but hell shoulda had that forbidden thing there if yall didnt want me on tehre eh?

What are u from texas or something? or r u just a New York City Cowboy (aka a cowboy wannabe) (not a sports team)

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's never spelled anything right, so I don't think it matters.

All hail me

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:
He's never spelled anything right, so I don't think it matters.
LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!