Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
Voxel to 3D Model Progress (May 2012)
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject:  Voxel to 3D Model Progress (May 2012)
Subject description: We've finished the implementation of the mesh extraction process.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! Here's the latest results from our Modelizer tool. You can grab the latest beta, open your model and go to Tools -> 3D Modelizer. Then, change the Model Quality to Topologially Correct Triangle Mesh (Low) and check how does your model looks like in 3D! You can save it as .obj as well.

RA2 Soviet War Miner

RA2 Demo Truck

YR Boomer Submarine

Mad Dog (by Weeraby2k)

TS GDI Orca

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who else is working on this Modelizer tool?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm implementing it on my own.

At my university, I'm getting advices from two teachers (one officially and another optionally).

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh, no window on the Orca?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's Westwood's work #Tongue. It just uses a huge gap where it is supposed to have a window. It's funny, because the orca bomber does have a window instead of a gap.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember that Mad Dog voxel by WeeRaby, I still have a version! Good work by the way Banshee!

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
That's Westwood's work #Tongue. It just uses a huge gap where it is supposed to have a window. It's funny, because the orca bomber does have a window instead of a gap.

It's amazing how messy the WW voxels were

especially in TS

Anyway good work with the voxel23d converter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum